The University Of Lagos, UNILAG Admission List 2021 for Direct Entry, and UTME candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session can be checked online.
See how to check UNILAG Admission status on the UNILAG first list (1st batch), second list (2nd batch) third list (3rd batch) and fourth batch (4th list) merit, and the supplementary list below.
If you are one of the UTME/Direct candidates awaiting the University Of Lagos admission list 2021, then this article will guide you on what to do.
Note: The UNILAG merit list (first list) contains the names of all admitted students into various UNILAG undergraduate programs for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Has UNILAG Started Giving Admission for 2021?
Yes!!! All candidates will be able to access the University of Lagos (UNILAG) 2021 admission list which contains the names of all undergraduate applicants that have been considered for provisional admission as shown below.
Please note that the University of Lagos Admission List 2021/2022 First, second, Third, fourth Batch & Supplementary list will be released in batches
Is UNILAG Admission list for 2021 out?
All UTME candidates that applied for admission into any UNILAG undergraduate programs 2021 can now follow the steps below to check their admission status 2021.
Interestingly, the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out online on the UNILAG JAMB CAPS Portal. Check below
Note: about three or more admission lists will be released. Those are the first list, second list, and third list or 1st batch, 2nd batch, or 3rd batch.
The University of Lagos, UNILAG UTME & Direct Entry Admission list can now be check on JAMB CAPS or on UNILAG Admission Status Checker Portal.
How To Check UNILAG Admission Status On JAMB CAPS 2021
You can easily follow the steps below to check and accept your UNILAG admission status on the UNILAG JAMB CAPS Status checker portal.
- Open your phone browser and visit the JAMB CAPS Portal @ jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- For easy login, you need to a phone or computer to check your Admission Status.
- Candidates are advised to use Chrome or Firefox browser for a better result.
- Provide your JAMB login details in the spaces. (i.e your JAMB Email and Password).
- Input your Username (JAMB Email) in the first space
- Enter your JAMB password in the password space.
- Tap “LOGIN” to log in to your JAMB dashboard.
- Navigate to ‘Check Admission Status‘ and tab on it.
- Select your JAMB exam year (Select 2021/2022 as your Exam year)
- Finally, click on “Check Admission Status” to see your UNILAG admission status.
MORE UNILAG 2021 UPDATES
- Check UNILAG School fee and Acceptance Fee for 2021 News Students
- Check UNILAG 2021 Admission News
- New Courses Offered In University Of Lagos 2021
- Sales of UNILAG Admission Form for 2021
- UNILAG New Cut Off Mark for 2021Admission
Note the following:
Below your admission status will be two options. One of the options is “Accept Admission” and the other is “Reject Admission”.
These two options will only be active if you have been given admission. But these buttons will be inactive if you have not been offered admission.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to follow these steps to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission within two weeks.
Candidates that haven’t seen their admission yet should keep checking their status as more names of candidates will be released in the remaining lists.
While waiting, also make sure you check the following for confirmation;
- Check and confirm if your O’level was uploaded here
- If it was not uploaded, then upload your O’level here
- After uploading, keep checking your admission status from time to time.
Steps to Check UNILAG Admission List On UNILAG Portal 2021
After you must have accepted your Admission on JAMB CAPS, you will then be able to check your UNILAG Admission Status on the UNILAG admission portal following the steps below:
- Visit the UNILAG admission status checking portal @ http://www.unilag.edu.ng
- Navigate and login to your portal
- Enter your login details in the required column.
- Finally, Tab on the ‘Submit’ button to access your admission status.
What Next Now?
If UNILAG has offered you admission, then go ahead and accept your admission here on JAMB CAPS. Also, Go ahead to pay your UNILAG Acceptance fee following the steps below:
- Check and Pay UNILAG School fee and Acceptance Fee Here
- See UNILAG Distance Learning (DLI) Admission list 2021/2022
Is UNILAG still Giving Admission in 2021?
Yes! The University of Lagos will continue releasing the names of admitted undergraduate candidates until all the qualified candidates are completely uploaded.
Note, the giving of admission in UNILAG will continue as long as it meets with the school admission policy.
Meanwhile, the deadline for the release of UNILAG admission list may not be announced publicly.
So candidates are to continue checking their admission status until the are fully sure that UNILAG has not given them admission
How to Print UNILAG Admission Letter & Register Procedures 2021
After you might have checked and confirmed that the University of Lagos has offered you Admissions, go ahead and print your admission letter.
You can easily print your JAMB Admission letter here
- Logon to www.unilag.edu.ng
- Navigate to “students“
- Scroll over to “student login” to do your clearance, register, and become a full-time student.
Documents UNILAG New students Clearance and Registration;
All UNILAG newly admitted students are to show up for proper registration and clearance at their respective faculties and departments with the following documents;
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Letter of Reference/Recommendation Letter
- Testimonial from Secondary Schools
- Certificate of State/Local Government of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter
I believe this “University of Lagos, UNILAG Admission List 2021 update and guide was good & helpful to you?
Please we recommend you to feel free and share this guide with your other friends and colleagues who may need it too.
You are free to make your comment and ask any questions to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below.