Is GSU admission list 2021 out? If you wish to know if the Gombe State University admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session is out, then check the information below.
From this update, you will see the official link to check the GSU admission status 2021. Follow the link below log onto the GSU admission status checker portal.
The GSU admission list will be released in two categories. All UTME/Direct Entry candidates are to check their names on the GSU merit list or supplementary admission list.
Note: the merit list is the first list (1st batch) and that will be the first list that will be released which contains the names of applicants admitted on merit.
The supplementary list contains the 2nd list (second batch), 3rd batch (third list), and fourth list (4th list) as the case may be.
How To Check Admission Status, via JAMB CAPS Mobile App
Following the recent development in 2021, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has upgraded the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
Now, candidates can also download the JAMB CAPS in Mobile App for easy access to check their admission status.
As such, all direct entry applicants or UTME Candidates should download the JAMB CAPS App or follow the steps below to check their admission status via the online JAMB CAPS portal;
- Visit the JAMB CAPS Portal @ https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Login with your registered JAMB email and password.
- Click Login to proceed to your dashboard.
- Now, click on ‘Check Admission Status’
- Select ‘Access my CAPS’
- Finally, tap on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been admitted or not
How To Accept Your Admission Status
If you have been offered provisional admission, proceed to ‘ACCEPT’ or ‘REJECT’ the admission within two weeks to avoid forfeiting the admission.
But if you have not been admitted, or if you see notifications like “Sorry No Admission has been given yet”, or status like “Admission in progress”, then do the following;
- Check if your O’level result was uploaded here
- If your O’level was not uploaded, kindly upload it here
- After that, keep checking your admission status day-by-day.
Check Admission Status on GSU Admission Checker portal
Candidates also check their GSU admission status (both supplementary and merit list0 on the Gombe State University admission status checker portal as follows;
- Visit https://gsu.edu.ng/home/ or https://briateksms.com/myportal/as/
- Login to the Gombe State University admission portal with your login details
- Use your JAMB Registration Number as your username
- Also, use ‘app’ as your password
- Click ‘login’ to access the Gombe State University admission portal
Note: The Gombe State University Portal will require all candidates to change their password or ‘app’ to their own password.
GSU Registration Procedure for newly admitted students
All admitted UTME and Direct Entry candidates are to report at their various faculties with the following documents for registration;
- Original JAMB Result Slip
- JAMB Letter of Admission
- GSU Admission Letter from school
- Original and Photocopies of O level Certificates or Statements of Results
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Ten Coloured Passports
That is the GSU admission list 2021. Follow those steps to check the Gombe State University admission list for the 2021/2022 academics session.