This is to bring the latest Lagos State University admission news on the LASU Admission list for 2021 UTME and Direct Entry (D.E) candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The names of all qualified and admitted candidates that applied and took part in the LASU 2021 Post UTME screening exercise can be checked online using two common methods.
Note: This update is for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates that applied for various undergraduate programs into the Lagos State University 2021/2022 academic session.
The LASU admission list is released in batches which starts with the merit list (the first list containing the names of all candidates that have been offered provisional admission).
There are two recommendable methods of checking your LASU 2021 admission status for free. One is through JAMB CAPS while the other is through the LASU admission status portal.
How To Check LASU Admission List On School Portal
All Direct Entry and UTME candidates can follow the steps below to check their admission status via the LASU admission status checking portal.
- Visit the LASU admission Status portal via services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php.
- Fill in your JAMB Reg Number in the upper space
- Enter your Surname in the second column
- Note: All letters including your Reg Number should be in capital letters.
- Tap on “Submit” to Login to your LASU Admission portal
- From the dashboard, you will see your admission status.
Note! Your admission status can only be updated on the school portal if you have already checked and accepted your admission on JAMB CAPS. See how to do it below!
How to Check LASU Admission List on JAMB.
The JAMB CAPS admission portal is the approved portal for all UTME and Direct Entry candidates to check and accept their admission before their names can be updated on their school portal.
So, you can easily check, confirm, and accept your LASU admission status on the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal using the steps provided below.
- Go to JAMB CAPS Admission Portal at @ https://jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Enter your JAMB Email in the first Column
- Enter your JAMB password in the second column.
- Click on “Login” to proceed
- After logging in, navigate to the side menu and click on “Check Admission Status” to see your admission status.
How to accept your admission on JAMB CAPS.
The JAMB CAPS stands for Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and it is a system where candidates can accept or reject their admission.
Only the names of candidates that accept their admission on JAMB CAPS will be updated on the LASU admission status portal for confirmation.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the JAMB CAPS admission status portal
- There are two options “Accept” and the other is “Reject”.
- The two options will be active if you have been given admission.
- Click on “Accept” to accept your admission.
Note: Admitted candidates are given the privilege to accept or reject their admission within two weeks. Below is the step to check and accept your admission on JAMB CAPS.
With the steps outlined above, I am sure you were able to view and download the LASU 2021 admission list or check your admission status via JAMB CAPS.
Please kindly share your experience, recommendations, and any question below in the comment section for more guidance and share this guide with others.