You can follow this new system to check your OOU admission list 2021 via the Olabisi Onabanjo University admission status portal at ease.
The Olabisi Onabanjo University has enabled their online admission system for candidates to check their admission status and print their admission letter.
Normally, the Olabisi Onabanjo University always release their admission lists in batches as 1st list (First Batch), Second Batch (2nd list), third list (3rd batch).
Also, you can check OOU admission status on the Olabisi Onabanjo University admission portal or on the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal as shown below.
Note: the admission list below contains the names of the admitted Undergraduate students into Olabisi Onabanjo University for the 2021/2022 academic year.
How to Check OOU Admission List On School Online Portal
As stated earlier, the new OOU online admission checker portal is the approved platform for all UTME applicants and Direct entry candidates to check the OOU 2021 admission list.
2020/2021 Academic session admission list has been released. Follow the simple procedure outlined below to Check OOU Admission List online:
- Visit the online OOU admission status checking portal via https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the first column
- Fill in your Password in the second column
- If it is your first time logging in, then use your SURNAME as your password)
- After entering your login details, click on the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
If you do not see your admission status, then kindly wait and keep checking the portal for new names that will be uploaded.
While you are waiting for that, kindly make sure you check the following to confirm;
How To Check OOU Admission Status On JAMB CAPS
As stated earlier, candidates can also follow the new online JAMB CAPS admission checker platform to check their admission status.
Please follow the following steps shown below to check and accept your admission status via the JAMB CAPS checking Portal 2021.
- Log in to your JAMB CAPS Portal at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- First; use your JAMB profile email as your username
- Secondly, enter your JAMB email in the first space
- Input your JAMB password in the next space.
- Click the login button to access your JAMB profile
- After logging into your JAMB profile dashboard, scroll down and hit the ‘Check Admission Status’ option
- Select your JAMB exam year
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to see your OOU admission status.
Make sure you follow the above procedure to access the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) admission list 2021 1st list (First Batch), Second Batch (2nd list), third list (3rd batch).
I guess this was helpful? If this guideline on how to Check OOU 2021 admission list is helpful to you, then drop your recommendations, thoughts, or questions using the comment box.