Is LASU Post UTME Form for 2020 out? You are here to find out if the Lagos state University Post UTME Form for 2020 is out, right?
This is exactly why we created this page of course. In this Post, you will be updated on when LASU Post UTME Form for 2020 will come out, the price for the form, LASU Admission and Jamb cut off mark requirements and the step-by-step procedure to apply for LASU Post Utme Screening Exercise.
- 1 Is LASU Post UTME Form for 2020 out?
- 2 When Will LASU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020 come out?
- 3 How much is LASU 2020 Post UTME Form
- 4 LASU Post UTME Online Payment Procedure
- 5 LASU Post UTME Application Procedures for 2020
- 6 LASU Cut off Mark & Departmental Cut off Points Requirements
- 7 LASU General Requirements for Admission
- 8 Related
Is LASU Post UTME Form for 2020 out?
Please kindly note that the Lagos state University Post UTME Form for 2020 is not out for now.
Meanwhile, the LASU cut off mark, admission requirements for 2020 and the Guidelines for applying for the 2020 Post UTME Exercise has been released.
Read down to learn more..
When Will LASU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020 come out?
As at now, The management of the Lagos State University has announced that the registration form for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise will be made available any moment from now.
They have advised all candidates that are willing to apply for her post UTME screening exercise to kindly make sure the read and understand the procedures and requirements for their 2020 Post UTME Exercise as listed below.
How much is LASU 2020 Post UTME Form
The price at which the Lagos state University Post UTME Screening form for 2020 will be sold at N2,000.00 only.
You will have to follow the procedures below to obtain the form online
LASU Post UTME Online Payment Procedure
First step of Registration is to make your Post UTME Payment fee of a non-refundable Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
Follow the steps below to make your payment and also scroll down to see how to validate and complete your Registration Via LASU Portal after making your payments..
- Interested and qualified Candidates should visit screening.lasu.edu.ng.
- On getting there, tab on the “MAKE PAYMENT” in the drop down list at the top bar of the portal.
- Proceed and make a non-refundable Post UTME Screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
All Applicants will be required to submit the following Details:
- Your JAMB Reg. Number
- Full name starting from your Surname, First Name and then your Middle Name.
- Provide active and valid Email Address and Telephone Number.
Candidates Who do not Meet LASU Cut off Mark of 180 should do the following:
LASU Post UTME Application Procedures for 2020
All interested candidates should follow the procedures listed below to apply for LASU 2020 Post UTME Exercise.
On completing your payment, revisit LASU Post UTME Application portal @ screening.lasu.edu.ng and tab on “CONTINUE REGISTRATION” to print out your Screening PIN.
Now, use your JAMB Registration Number and your Screening PIN to login to and complete your registration.
- On a successful login, fill the following:
- Your personal details as required
- Upload your passport (Photo size should be 20kb) (image Format should be JPEG)
Save the details and proceed
- Fill in your UTME details
- Upload your JAMB UTME result slip (This should be scan and send in PDF Format and the size should not be more than 30kb)
Save the details and proceed
- Upload your O’ Level result slip (This should also be scan and send in PDF Format and the size should not be more than 30kb)
Save the detail and proceed
Make sure you recheck all the details you supplied and make sure they are all correct.
Supplying wrong details or making errors in registration might automatically disqualify you for admission. So be careful to ensure your details are all correct.
LASU Cut off Mark & Departmental Cut off Points Requirements
LASU required JAMB Cut off Mark for 2020 Post UTME admission is 180. For now, the actual LASU Departmental Cut off Points has not been released by the school management.
LASU General Requirements for Admission
Below are the Lagos state University Post UTME Exercise Requirements for Admission in 2020.
- LASU Post UTME Admission exercise is for all candidates that chose LASU as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb UTME Exam.
- All LASU applicants must score at least 180 in their Jamb Exam.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Participants must attach their LASU POST UTME form to their Documents when coming for LASU POST UTME exercise.
- Cases of candidates that are Awaiting their O’level Result can also apply for the Screening.
That is all the necessary information on LASU 2020 Post UTME Exercise that you need for now.
More information on this will be updated as we continue to receive more information. Please feel free to share this post with your friends.
Use any of the social Media button below to share this post with your friends and Also drop your comment using the comment box below.