Top 10 Best Bitcoin Wallet In Nigeria- Cryptocurrency trading is one of the popular online business people do. Bitcoin is one of the commonest cryptocurreny people trade it. Bitcoin trading is quite interesting in that you don’t need any permission to get involved in it. This also implies that your account is immuned from the prying eyes of the government and cannot be seized. And of course, there is money in it if you can get to play your cards right. One of the ways to safely trade bitcoin to get a good bitcoin wallet. In this post, we would be discussing the best bitcoin wallet in Nigeria.
Top 10 Best Bitcoin Wallet In Nigeria
About Bitcoin Wallet In Nigeria
A bitcoin wallet is simply a digital wallet that stores your bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies such as XRP , Etherum, etc. Aside storing your bitcoin, your wallet also help secure them using a unique code . Only you can have access to the code and can open the wallet. You shouldn’t tell anyone your code. Just like you don’t release the PIN of you’re your ATM card to anyone.
List Of Best Bitcoin Wallet In Nigeria
- Blue Wallet
- Trust Wallet
- Trezor model T
- Coinbase Wallets
- Ledger Nano S
- Legder Nano X
- Breet Wallet
Blue wallet is one of the best bitcoin wallet in Nigeria. It is also used in other countries. This wallet can be used on desktop and mobile device.
Features of Blue Wallet
- It does not require any verification process
- It offers multilingual support in about 20 languages
- Wallet is available on mobile and desktop devices
- Upon sign up, traders receive 24 recovery seed words
- It supports bulk transaction that can be done via mobile or desktop device
- It incorporates a lot of advanced security features. Biometrics and encryption are examples of these extra security features.
This is another good bitcoin wallet in Nigeria. On this wallet, you enjoy maximum security. Aslo, the wallet has a layout that makes sending and receiving of cryptocurrency and other functions easy. The transaction fees are set by blockchain network, trust wallet has no hidden charges. Aside sending and receiving on the wallet, you can also buy and sell via this wallet.
Features of Trust Wallet
- It is a mobile-based hot wallet that supports more than 1 million different coins across blockchain.
- Wallet allows you to transfer and receive coind and also purchase NFTs
- It is a decentralized wallet and thus you can get any customer support when you lose your password or need to retrieve pin.
- It is easy to set up and use on your mobile device
- It supports bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies
Trezor model T
This is one of the best bitcoin wallet in Nigeria. It is a hardware wallet in Nigeria. It is a hardware wallet that stores up your private keys in a cold storage. With this kind of wallet, your account is kept and preserved from hackers and other cyber threat. The device is touch screen and all configuration is done directly on it.
Features of Trezor Model T
- It is highly secured. Your key and your currencies is secured from hackers.
- Wallet has ability to manage your digital identity including SSH access, password and U2F
- Device is compatible with most of the operating systems such as windows, MacOS X, Linux, etc.
- It is a wide range of cryptocurrencies
- It has a microSD card slot that can be used as an additional security features
It is a mobile bitcoin wallet and one of the best wallet in Nigeria. This wallet support different categories of cryptocurrencies. Wallet offers a platform for you to buy, sell and swap cryptocurrency. Its available on both desktop and mobile device.
Features of Exodus
- It supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies (over 150)
- Wallet is non-custodial, you are thus in full control of your assets
- Its interface is intuitive and easy to use
- It enables simple integration with Defi systems.
Coin base wallets is another great bitcoin wallet in Nigeria. It supports a lot of cryptocurrencies and has browser for decentralized applications. Coin base is one of the major cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It is also one of the most secured bitcoin wallets. Coin base wallet is in the category of hot bitcoin.
Features of Coinbase Wallets
- It is one of the most secured bitcoin wallets
- The wallet does not charge for storage of digital assets
- It supports different cryptocurrencies
- Coinbase company has enough funds for recovery in case digital assets are lost or stolen
- Wallet has some extensive features that enables you have access to digital financial instruments like NFTs.
Ledger Nano S
This is a hardware wallet and is one of bitcoin wallet in Nigeria. This wallet makes use of cold storage to store and secure your cryptocurrencies and your coded keys. It is one of the most secured bitcoin wallet in Nigeria. This hard wallet is not too expensive to obtain one.
Features of Ledger Nano S
- It is a highly secured hardware wallet
- You can easily store all your currencies in one particular location
- It is cheaper than most famous hardware wallets
Ledger Nano X
The bitcoin wallet was established in 2014 in France. This hardware wallet is quite easy to use and supports a large number of cryptocurrencies. On the wallet, you can easily send, receive and swap bitcoin.
Features of Legder Nano X
- The device is lightweight and compact
- It has an additional feature called secret wallet. This secret wallet allows the configuration of different wallet interface on the device
- Device can be managed via Bluetooth on a mobile device
- Device is highly secured
Mycelium was introduced as far back as 2008. The wallet is a reliable platform for storage, transfer and exchange of bitcoins. The user interface has been built in such a way that it is easy to carry out transactions. It has a cold storage features that helps secure your bitcoins and coded key.
Features of Mycelium
- Wallet allows interaction with some hardware wallets such as TREZOR, ledger, etc.
- Your bitcoins are highly secured
- Wallet allows you send, receive and trade cryptocurrencies
- It is non-custodial, implying that mycelium cannot access your funds or coded keys.
Electrum is one of the oldest bitcoin wallets. It is highly reliable . However, this wallet supports only bitcoin. It is a desktop wallet that supports interactions with hardware wallets such as ledger Nano S, TREZOR model T, etc.
Features of Electrum
- Wallet has a user-friendly interface
- It supports only bitcoins
- It is desktop wallet and is compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac Operating systems
- It is easy to set up and use
- It is highly secured
- It supports integration with a hardware wallet
This is a mobile wallet and is one of the best bitcoin wallet in Nigeria. The wallet is user-friendly, fast, safe and automated. The platform allows you to easily convert your cryptocurrency into fiat currency.
Features of Breet Wallet
- Platform is user-friendly and fast
- It is an automated platform that allows you convert your cryptocurrency into fiat currency
- It is well-secured.
How A Bitcoin Wallet Works
Firstly, for you to be able to use a bitcoin wallet, you need a coded key (password). It is with this key that you can access your cryptocurrency. For you to send bitcoin , you should have the bitcoin wallet address of the recipient handy.
Your Bitcoin Wallet Key Matters A lot
Your bitcoin wallet coded key is personal and must be kept secured. If you lose the key, you can lose access to your bitcoins. And also if your key gets leaked out, your wallet can be hacked into and you lose your bitcoins. Also note that if you lose your key, there is no way to recover because there is no customer support number you can call to help you reset the password.
Types Of Bitcoin Wallets
Bitcoin wallets come in 4 types:
These kind of wallet can be used on mobile devices such as phones, tablets, etc. Exampls include Wazir X, multicryptocurrency wallet, Exodus bitcoin wallet, etc.
This type of wallet allows you store your coins via an online third pary. Whenever you connect to any device to the internet, you can access your coins and also run transactions. However, this has some risks like your account getting hacked.
Here, the wallets are programs you download to your computer where you can store your coins on your hard drive. This is more secured than the two listed above.
It is also known as cold wallet. It is a physical device like USB drive. For you to make any transaction, you will need to connect this hardware wallet to the internet. Password would still be required. But remember this password must not be lost , else you will get locked out of your account.
Here, you can print out your key in the form of a code on a paper. Your key is thus secured. But all the same, you have to keep the document secured.
Before you get into cryptocurrency trading in Nigeria, you should gather adequate knowledge about the trade. Failure to do so can make you incur losses. For instance, after choosing one of the best bitcoin wallet in Nigeria, you will be given a coded key. This coded key must be guarded jealously. If you lose the key or it gets spied by someone else, you may lose your account. Many people have lost their bitcoins of their carelessness with their coded key. So be well guided before you start out.
Frequently Asked Questions
What bitcoin wallet in Nigeria can be categorized as the best?
Here are some of the best bitcoin wallet in Nigeria:
· Blue Wallet
· Trust Wallet
· TREZOR model
· Coinbase wallet
What bitcoin app works best in Nigeria?
Breet app is one of the bitcoin app that works best in Nigeria. It even works in Ghana too. This wallet supports bitcoin, Ethereum, litcoin, dogecoin, bitcoin cash and USDT trading.
How do I get to buy bitcoin in Nigeria
With your visa or master credit card, you can easily get to buy bitcoin in Nigeria.
What site is the best to buy bitcoin in Nigeria?
Yellow card is one of the most reliable and safest platform to buy bitcoin in Nigeria.
How do I convert your bitcoin into cash?
To convert your bitcoin into cash requires you use:
· Third party broker exchangers
· Peer-to-peer platforms
What is the equivalent of $1 bitcoin in US dollars?
$1 bitcoin equals 29,781. 7 USD.
- https: // koboline. com. ng- Top 15 Best Bitcoin Wallets In Nigeria 2
- www. forbes. com- What Is A Bitcoin Wallet
- https:// forexbroker. ng- 9 Best Bitcoin Wallet In Nigeria