Top 10 Best Multivitamin For Weight Gain- Do you find it difficult adding weight? Are you feeling underweight and you desire a positive change? Well, I have news for you. You can come out of that condition of underweight. Some drugs have actually been designed to help people finding it difficult to add weight naturally. These drugs are known as multivitamins and they have been proven to be effective over the years. In this post, I will be discussing the top 10 best multivitamin for weight gain. So, if you desire to add some extra weight, then read along.
List of Top 10 Best Multivitamin For Weight Gain
- Oraxin Syrup
- Cypri Gold
- Modern BCAA
- Amino 3000
- Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Weight Gainer
- Bunto Blood Tonic
- Whey Protein
This is one of the best multivitamin for weight gain. It is a high protein formula that has been clinically proven to help people gain healthy weight. According to clinical studies, it was discovered that when you consume Apeton three times daily for the next 2 months with normal diet, you would have gained 2kg extra weight.
Benefits of Taking Apeton
- Apeton multivitamin contains the right quantity of amino acid that helps in weight gain
- It is easily digestible and easily absorbed by the body
- Weight gain is gradual without side effects.
Who Should Take Apeton
Apeton multivitamin is for the following category of people:
- Underweight adults
- Adolescents (13 years and above)
How To Use Apeton
Apeton is usually taken three times daily with normal meal or as prescribed by Physician.
It is another good multivitamin for weight gain. Astymin is a nutritional supplement containing necessary vitamins and amino acids.
What Does Astymin Do
- Astymin contains the necessary amino acids that the body needs to build muscles and fat
- It also helps in the adequate circulation of blood in the body
- It is useful in treatment of lethargy , poor immunity and irritability
- It assists in proper growth and development of the body
- It is useful as a supplement in times of chronic illness
How Should Astymin Be Taken
Astymin should be taken 1 capsule orally twice daily as prescribed by your doctor before or after meal.
Any Side Effects Of Astymin
Yes, there are some side effects of Astymin and they include:
It is another popular multivitamin for weight gain. Apetamin is a vitamin syrup produced by a Pharma company in India. It contains critical ingredients such as Lysine , Vitamins and Cryptoheptadine which helps the body to gain weight. The drug is usually available in syrup and tablet.
How Apetamin Work
Apetamin helps promote weight gain through Cryptoheptadine Hydrochloride, one of its active ingredient. This Cryptoheptadine Hydrochloride is a powerful antihistamine that helps to increase apetite. So if you have difficulty in weight gain as a result of loss of appetite, this drug may be helpful.
Legal Concerns About Apetamin
Apetamin is not approved by FDA and is thus unavailable in health stores. Currently, the sales of the drug is illegal in a lot of countries including U.S .
Here are 2 reasons why the drug is not approved by FDA :
- The Cryptoheptadine Hydrochloride present is a strict prescription drug . Abuse of this could have serious negative side effects like liver failure and even death.
- Also, it is believed that the Apetamin multivitamin may not actually contain what is stated on its label.
4. Oraxin Syrup
This is another great multivitamin for weight gain. It is a syrup containing 3 components: Cryptoheptadine, Sorbitol, and Tricholine.
How Oraxin Syrup Works
Oraxin Syrup is an appetite enhancer. It works by stimulating the appetite of a person. The cryptoheptadine present enhances the appetite by working on that part of the brain controlling appetite. The sorbitol is an osmotic laxative that reduces constipation. While the tricholine helps to remove bile acids from the body.
What Oraxin Syrup Is Used For
- Treatment of weight loss
- Eating disorder
- Lack of appetite
Are There Side Effects Of Taking Oraxin Syrup
Yes, there are side effects of taking Oraxin syrup. Some of them include:
- Blurred vision
- Dryness of mouth
- Black stools
5. Cypri Gold
This is another interesting multivitamin for weight gain. It contains Cryptoheptadine Hydrochloride, a dietary supplement that stirs up appetite. The Cryptoheptadine works to block the action of Histamine and Serotonin in the body thus stimulating appetite.
What Is Cypri Gold Used For
- Treatment of appetite loss
- For weight gain
What Are The Side Effects Of Cypri Gold
Here are some of the side effects of Cypri Gold:
- Increased sweating/ Urination
- Dryness of mouth
N.B: If you are going to use Cypri Gold for children, it must be strictly based on doctor’s prescription.
6. Modern BCAA
This is a supplementary drink for men and women. It contains essential amino acid for body growth and development. It is one of the good multivitamins for weight gain.
What Modern BCAA Is Used For
- Great athletes enjoy this multivitamin a lot. It helps them recover , rehydrate and perform well on the field.
- It helps reduces muscle soreness
- It contains sugar-free branched amino aicds
- It comes in delicious and refreshing flavours such as Pineapple strawberry, Pink lemonade, Green apple, Watermelon, etc.
7. Amino 3000
This is also another category of multivitamin for weight gain. It comprises tablets made from high protein source like Soy and whey. It is well optimized with calcium.
How Amino 3000 Works
Protein present in the multivitamin helps gain of muscular weight and also maintain normal bones. It also helps in the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. The calcium present help in normal muscle function. It contribute to the normal energy yielding metabolism.
8. Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Weight Gainer
It is a great option of multivitamins to gain weight. This product has been structured to help build muscles and also gain weight. So if you have a weak appetite but desire some serious weight gain, then you should check out this product.
What Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Gainer Contains
- It contains 50g of protein per serving to help in muscle building and maintenance.
- It also contains 252-254 g of carbohydrates per serving to help with fuel workouts
- 1250 calories per serving to help increase / optimize your calorie intake.
9. Bunto Blood Tonic
Bunto is another great choice of multivitamin for weight gain in a healthy manner. Bunto contains iron, vitamin B12, vitamin B complex and zinc.
How Bunto Works
Bunto works by stirring up your appetite . When your appetite is increased, then the weight gain sets in.
Who Should Use Bunto Tonic
- Bunto is used for treatment in people with iron deficiency
- Used by people that wants to boost or increase their appetite.
10. Whey Protein
This is a good multivitamin for weight gain. The multivitamin contains leucine and amino acids that helps promote growth of the amino acids. Whey protein is affordable and you can easily get in a store.
Natural Tips To Gain Healthy Weight
Although the multivitamin for weight gain have been proven over the years to be effective, they however could come with some unpleasant side effects. So, if you are really keen on adding some weight but you are scared of the side effects of multivitamins, then you can follow these natural tips to gain weight:
- Eat small meals at short intervals, you can add healthy snacks in between the meals
- Include proteins in your meals. Examples of such proteins include beans, fish, eggs, lean meat, etc.
- Increase the calories in your meals by adding some nuts, cheese and seeds
- Take high-calorie drinks in between meals
- Exercise regularly; it will help build your appetite
- Avoid taking water before meals
- Get good and quality sleep
- Don’t get involved in smoking
List of Food That Will Help You Gain Healthy Weight
Below are some foods that will help you gain healthy weight naturally
- Homemade protein smoothies
- Dairy milk
- Nuts and nut butter
- Red meats
- Potatoes and complex carbohydrates
- Salmon and oily fish
- Protein supplements
- Whole grain bread
- Dark chocolate
- Whole eggs
- Yoghurts made with whole milk
- Fats and Oils
In choosing the best Multivitamins for weight gain, you should go for drugs that are approved by the statutory drug regulatory bodies. Don’t go for drugs with health concerns. You don’t want to take a multivitamin that will help you add weight but will also in addition give you some terminal sickness.
Frequently Asked Questions
What multivitamin is ideal for weight gain?
The B vitamins do very great job when it comes to weight gain most especially vitamin B 12. B vitamins assist the enzymes present in your body to convert your food into the needed energy/ calories.
Does multivitamins actually promote weight gain?
Multivitamins does not directly promote weight gain. However, the mechanism of action help stir up appetite which in turn leads to weight gain.
How can I increase my appetite so I can add some weight?
Here are some natural tips that can help to increase appetite and in turn promote weight gain:
Always take time to rest
Plan your meals
Ensure you stay hydrated
Go for foods you enjoy or like to eat
Do some light exercise before meals to stimulate your appetite
- www. healthline. com- How To Gain Weight Fast: Tips To Be Safe And Healthy
- www. yabacampus. com- 6 Best Multivitamins For Weight Gain
- www. nccmed. com- Top 10 Best Multivitamin For Weight Gain In Nigeria
- www. healthline. com- Is it Safe and Legal to use Apetamin syrup for weight gain