RSUST admission list 2021 batch and Supplementary list for 2021, is it out via the River State University of Science and Technology admission status checker portal and JAMB CAPS checking portal?
If you wish to check the RSUST admission status 2021 for the 2021/2022 academics session, then follow the procedures shown on this page.
You can also check and download the admission list in PDF from the River State University of Science and Technology admission checker portal as shown in the steps below.
The steps below will guide you on how to check the RSUST admission 1st batch (first list), 2nd list (second batch), 3rd list (third batch), and 4th list (fourth batch) 2021.
Please, kindly adhere to and follow the steps to check your name on the River State University of Science and Technology admission list 2021 (merit list and supplementary list for 2021).
Is RSUST Admission List for 2021 out?
If you are one of the candidates that are asking to know if RSUST admission is out, or if RSUST has started giving admission in 2021, then read this carefully.
All concerned candidates can now proceed to check their RSUST admission status 2021 via the merit list or in the supplementary which contains names of admitted UTME/Direct Entry candidates.
Note; whether you applied for admission as a UTME candidate or a direct entry candidate, you must use the same procedure to be able to access your admission status.
On the other way round, it is also advisable to download the RSUST admission list via the school portal.
Please, it is advisable that you accept your admission, print your admission letter, and proceed to pay your acceptance fee, and complete your registration immediately you see your name on the admission list.
Check the procedure to check your RSUST 2021 admission status through the online JAMB CAPS checking portal or via the River State University of Science and Technology admission checker portal.
How To Check UST Admission Status On JAMB CAPS 2021
UTME & Direct Entry candidates should follow these steps to check their RSUST 2021 admission status through the JAMB online CAPS checking portal
- Visit the JAMB portal via https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Login to your JAMB CAPS Portal
- You will have to enter your JAMB email in the first space
- Then, enter your JAMB profile password in the second space.
- Tap on “Login” to access your JAMB profile dashboard
- Navigate and select ‘Check Admission Status’
- Select the year you wrote your JAMB exam.
- Wait for your Biodata to appear
- Confirm your JAMB details that appear on the screen.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to see your RSUST admission status.
- Visit here to confirm and accept your admission on the JAMB CAPS Portal.
Candidates that are yet to see their admission status should wait and keep checking their CAPS portal for new updates. While waiting, kindly check and confirm the following details;
- Check and confirm if your O’level was uploaded here
- If it was not uploaded, then upload your O’level here
- After uploading, keep checking your admission status from time to time.
Check RSU Admission List 2021 on Checker Portal
After checking your admission status on JAMB CAPS, you also have to make sure you check to confirm you’re on the RSUST portal and print your admission letter.
Below are the recommended steps and procedures to confirm and print your admission letter on the RSUST portal.
- Visit the official UST Admission Checker portal at https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/.
- Navigate through the four options; Admission List, Re-query Transaction, Online Application Forms, Go to Online Applications.
- Locate where you will see ‘Admission List’
- Enter your Registration number in the space
- Click on the “Go button” to see your RSU admission status.
Once again, it is advisable you accept your admission, print your admission letter, and proceed to pay your acceptance fee, and complete your registration immediately you see your name on the admission list.
Hope you have known how to check RSUST Admission List 2021/2022 by yourself on the school and JAMB admission checking portal?
If this guide was helpful to you, then kindly share the information with others. Feel free to drop your comment or questions in the comment section.Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update