Have you searched for how to check the NDU admission list for 2021/2022 direct entry and UTME candidates?
If yes, then below is the new online system that makes it easier for all candidates awaiting admission at Niger Delta University to check their admission status.
What do you need to check NDU admission status? Below are things you need to check your NDU admission status on the JAMB CAPS portal or on the Niger Delta University admission status portal.
Both UTME and direct entry applicants can access the NDU first list/1st batch, second list/2nd batch, third list (3rd batch), supplementary list, and direct entry admission list below.
Firstly, you will need your JAMB Registration Number or JAMB Email and password to be able to access the NDU JAMB CAPS portal. Below are steps to follow;
How to Check NDU Admission List on NDU Checking Portal
Follow the steps below to check the Niger Delta University admission list 2021 merit list and supplementary list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Visit NDU 2021 admission checking portal list https://clearance.nduportal.com/
- Navigate to where you will see ‘Check Admission Status’
- Select ‘Check Admission Status’
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space that will popup,
- Lastly, click on “check admission” to see your admission status
If you have been admitted, then accept your admission on the JAMB CAPS Portal here. Candidates that do not see their admission status keep checking for new uploads.
While you wait for that, also check the following and make sure there are done correctly;
- Check and confirm if your O’level was uploaded here
- If it was not uploaded, then upload your O’level here
- After uploading, keep checking your admission status from time to time.
How To Check NDU 2021 Admission Status via JAMB CAPS
Kindly follow the JAMB CAPS status checker procedures below to check your NDU 2021 admission status on the JAMB CAPS Admission status portal.
- Visit the JAMB portal via https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Login to your JAMB CAPS with your username and password.
- Step one: Enter your JAMB username in the first space
- 2nd step: Enter your JAMB password in the second space.
- Click “Login” to access your JAMB profile
- From your JAMB profile dashboard, select ‘Check Admission Status
- Select your JAMB exam year
- Confirm your JAMB biodata that displays on the screen.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to see your NDU admission status.
NDU New Students Registration/Clearance Process 2021
- Visit https://clearance.nduportal.com/ to do your clearance.
- To start your NDU clearance, select “Start Clearance” to complete your clearance.
- Verify your bio-data by updating your personal Information.
- Update your contact information
- Upload your Post-Primary School result, O’level result, passport, and other documents
- Click proceed to continue and complete the clearance.
That was the online procedure for checking the Niger Delta University, NDU Admission list 2021 for all candidates to check their admission status via JAMB Status portal 2021.
Please if you are still having difficulties checking yours or if you have any thoughts to share on this, then scroll to the comment section to drop your comment.
You can also feel free to share this information with other candidates/aspirants awaiting undergraduate admission into the Niger Delta University, Yenagoa.