The long-awaited information on the release of the AKSU Admission list 2021/2022 is out for UTME, Direct Entry list and other batches.
This is good news to all the Akwa Ibom State University UTME and direct entry aspirants awaiting the 2021 admission list.
If you are one of the UTME or Direct Entry candidates that applied for the Akwa Ibom State University 2021/2022 academic session Post-UTME screening exercise, then this information is to guide you on how to check your admission status.
- 1 Has AKSU Started Giving Admission?
- 2 When will the AKSU admission list for 2021 come out?
- 3 Is AKSU Admission list for 2021 out?
- 4 How to Check AKSU Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- 5 Check Admission Status on AKSU Checker Portal
- 6 AKSU Second/Third Batch Admision List 2021
- 7 AKSU New Students’ Registration Procedure
- 8 Related
Has AKSU Started Giving Admission?
Yes!!! The Akwa State University has started giving admission for the 2021/2022 academic session.
When is AKSU giving admission for 2021? AKSU will start giving admission about one month after the general Post UTME admission screening exercise.
Firstly, the AKSU 2021 admission list is released in batches. First will be the merit list (first list), followed by the second list (2nd list), third list (3rd list), fourth list, and so on.
When will the AKSU admission list for 2021 come out?
The 2021 admission list for AKSU is said to come out a few weeks or a month, after the conclusion of the screening exercise that just took place.
Note: For those that are asking when AKSU will start giving admission or those that are asking if AKSU has started giving admission, AKSU will start giving admission within a month of the conclusion of the 2021 Post-UTME screening exercise.See dates below.
There are two simple methods or procedures to use in checking the AKSU 2021 admission status.
The first step is through the AKSU Admission status checker portal while the other (recommended method) is through the JAMB CAPS admission status portal.
Is AKSU Admission list for 2021 out?
Yes!!! The Akwa Ibom State University Admission list for 2021 is out. See more information below.
All candidates are advised to always check their CAPS admission status to see if they have been admitted or not.
The JAMB CAPS is the best platform that JAMB has recommended for candidates to check their admission status.
Sometimes, AKSU school might not send aspirants their admission notification via SMS.
Below are the detailed steps and procedures to check your admission status on the AKSU admission status checking portal and JAMB CASP admission status checking portal.
How to Check AKSU Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
The JAMB Central Admission Processing System gives candidates free access to check their admission status.
JAMB CAPS is the first place all candidates should check their admission status. Follow the steps below to check your:
- Visit the JAMB CAPS admission Status portal @ https://jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Enter your valid login details (JAMB Email and Password) and tab “Login” to proceed”
- When you are logged in, navigate to the right side.
- Find the option that reads “Check Admission Status” and tap on it.
- Check the left side panel, and tab on Admission status
- Wait for some seconds for your Admission status to show up.
Important Updates for You:
- Different JAMB CAPS admission status and their meaning
- AKSU School fee/Acceptance fee for 2021 new students
- All approved Courses offered in AKSU
Check Admission Status on AKSU Checker Portal
The second method for checking AKSU admission status is via the AKSU Admission Status Checker Portal.
Your admission status will only be available on this portal after you might have accepted your admission on JAMB CAPS.
If you have accepted your admission on the JAMB CAPS Portal, follow the steps below to check and confirm your admission status on the AKSU Admission Status checking portal.
- Visit the AKSU Admission Status Portal @http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Click on the option that reads “Register Now” (this will automatically pop up if you are using a computer).
- Tapping on “Register now” will bring up three options (PUTME/Direct Entry, Admission, Convocation)
- Select “Admission”. Choosing admission will bring up two options (Admission Status and Bio-Data)
you will be.
- Choose “Admission Status”.
- Type in your JAMB Reg Number in the space provided
- Click on “Verify” to see your admission status.
AKSU Second/Third Batch Admision List 2021
Like I said before, the AKSU 2021 admission list is always released in batches starting from the merit list (first list), which is later followed by the second list (2nd list), third list (3rd list), fourth list, and so on.
Qualified candidates that have been listed for admission but do not see their names on the first batch might possibly see it when the second batch is released.
As at now, there is no accurate information on whether or not AKSU will release more than one list.
So those that are asking “how many list will AKSU release in 2021” should kindly know that it is not certain now per how many list AKSU will release in 2021.
Meanwhile, all candidates that have not been admitted should keep rechecking their admission status for about a month after the release of the AKSU merit list.
AKSU New Students’ Registration Procedure
I am sure you have checked and known your admission status by now. If you have been admitted, then the next thing you need to do now is to print your JAMB admission letter and go for your second screening (registration of new students).
Note: All candidates are to present their JAMB admission letter alongside the AKSU Admission letter during the registration. So make sure you get the two ready when going for your registration.
Other Requirements for Registration include, but not limited to:
- Birth certificate
- Recommendation letter
- Certificate of Origin, etc
I am sure this guide was able to give you all the needed information about the AKSU Admission list for 2021 and how to check your admission status via JAMB and the AKSU admission portal?
If you will love to ask questions, drop comments, make suggestions, add contributions, etc. then use the comment section below and do well to share this information.