Do you want to print your 2021 JAMB Admission Letter? If yes, then this is a complete step-by-step guide on how to check and print the JAMB Admission Letter 2021. Kindly know that it is only candidates that have been offered admission by the school they applied for that will be able to print their admission letter.
Meanwhile, your admission status must be validated and updated to “congratulation, you have been offered admission” before you can have access to print JAMB admission later. So this actually means that, even if your school has offered you admission, you still have to wait for JAMB to validate it before you will be able to print your admission letter.
If you have confirmed that you have been offered admission on JAMB CAPS and also on your school portal, you can then follow the steps below to print your admission letter. But if you have not checked your admission status yet on JAMB CAPS, then kindly check your admission status on JAMB CAPS.
How do I check and Print the JAMB Admission letter 2021?
All admitted aspirants can check and Print their JAMB Admission Letter on the official JAMB admission portal following the step-by-step procedures outlined below.
Below are the complete guidelines that will help you to check and print your JAMB Admission Letter 2020/2021 and Print your admission status if you have been offered JAMB admission
- This will require you to use your mobile phone or PC. The Recommended Browser if you are using a mobile phone or PC is Chrome or Firefox. Opera mini will not work for this.
- Open your browser and visit JAMB eFacility Portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Provide your login details as required. (Your JAMB Email and Password).
- When you are logged in, navigate to the right side, where you will see the “Admission Letter” and tab on it.
- On selecting that, a transaction ID will be generated for the service. So the next thing you should do is check the details on the transaction ID to be sure that they are your details.
- On confirming that, proceed to make your payment.
How much is the printing of JAMB admission letter?
The printing of JAMB admission letter is N1,000 (One thousand Naira) only. So it is not free. to make your payments, follow the guidelines on the JAMB admission portal. You will see the option under “Services”. Follow the steps below to make your payment.
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng/efacility (Enter your JAMB Email and Password) and log in.
- When you land on the page, check under “services’ and, select “Print Result Slip”
- When you select that, you will be taken to another page where you will be required to make payment. So tab on “continue with payment”.
- Selecting “continue with payment” will take you to “Remita” payment platform where you can use your ATM card to make your payment.
- On Successful payment, you will be print your admission letter instantly.
Printing your School Admission letter
After you might have printed the JAMB admission letter, the next step is to print your school admission letter. To do that, you have to:
- Visit your school admission status checking portal or Admission list portal
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate spaces as required and proceed to check your 2020 Admission Status.
- Follow any other recommended guideline on your school Admission checker portal to access your Admission list and print your admission letter
What To Do Next After the Printing
After you might have finished printing your admission letter, the next thing is to add it to your documents when going for your registration in your school. More so, this admission letter will be needed when you want to do any of the following:
- When you want to do your year one registration and your final year clearance.
- Will be required any time you want to apply for a scholarship.
- This letter will also be needed when you want to do your NYSC program.