This article will give the detailed Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU School Fee for the 2021/2022 Academic Session for all undergraduate programs.
You will also know the required AKSU Acceptance Fee for the 2021/2022 Academic Session and every other fee you will need to pay.
Note; Akwa Ibom State University School Fee may vary per department or faculty. So the school for one course may not be the same as another course.
AKSU School Fee for New Students 2021
If you are a newly admitted student into the Akwa Ibom State University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session program, then this is specifically for you.
AKSU School Fees and acceptance fee for 2021 Freshers (Indigenes & Non-Indigenes) for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available.
The Akwa Ibom State University school fee for newly admitted undergraduate students for the 2021/2022 academic session is Fifty Three Thousand Naira for indigenes and Seventy-Three Thousand for Non-indigenes.
Breakdown Of AKSU School fee for Newly admitted students (year students)
Please; Scroll Left ← To View All
|Level||Region||Amount to pay||Duration|
|First Year||Indigenes||N53000||One session|
|First Year||Non-indigenes||N73000||One session|
This school is to be paid immediately after you have been offered admission. But before you pay your school fee, endeavor to complete your registration and clearance.
After that, you will be given the authority and access to pay your fees through the AKSU school fee portal for undergraduate students.
- AKSU Admission Form and fee for 2021
- Approved AKSU Cut off mark for 2021
- 2021 AKSU Admission News and Updates
AKSU Acceptance Fee 2021
Immediately you are offered admission into AKSU, you will first of all have to pay your acceptance fee and proceed for clearance and registration to become a full student.
The AKSU Acceptance Fee is Forty Thousand Naira (N40,000) only for all newly admitted undergraduate students.
Note; this acceptance fee may change at any time. So do well to confirm it from the school immediately you are offered admission.
In case you are also asking to know how much is AKSU acceptance fee, kindly know that the AKSU acceptance fee is between Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) to Forty Thousand Naira (N40,000) only for all newly admitted undergraduate students.
How to Pay your Fees On School Fee Portal
If you are ready to pay your fees, then the following are the actual steps and procedures to paying your school on the AKSU school fee portal;
- Logon to the AKSU School portal @ http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng/
- Wait for the Login form to pop up
- Enter your Registration number in the first space
- Input your access code in the second space
- Hit on the “Login” button to proceed.
- On successful login, you will be redirected to your student dashboard.
- Click on “PAYMENT” to start your school payment process
- Select the level you are paying the school fee for
- Also, select the semester you are paying for
- Now, click on “PAY” to continue the payment process.
- Choose if you want to pay online or through a bank
- Choose a comfortable payment method and proceed to make your payment
- In case you have forgotten your Access Code, click on “Recover Access Code” to retrieve it.
Frequently Asked Questions on This
How much is AKSU school fees for returning students?
AKSU fees for old/returning students are between Fifty Six Thousand (56,000) Naira and Seventy Six Thousand (76,000) Naira for Indigenes and Non-indigenes respectively.
How much is AKSU school fees for fresh students?
AKSU fees for Freshers/New students are Fifty Three Thousand(53,000) Naira for indigenes and Seventy-Three Thousand (73,000) for Non-indigenes.
How much is AKSU acceptance fee?
AKSU Acceptance fee is between Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) to Forty Thousand Naira (N40,000) only for all newly admitted undergraduate students.
How Much is AKSU Hostel fee?
The actual AKSU Hostel fee for the 2021/2022 academic session will only be made known to those who are willing to buy a space in the hostel.
That is detailed AKSU School Fee 2021 and the AKSU Acceptance Fee for 2021/2022 Academic Session for newly admitted undergraduate students.