This is a quick update on the Nigerian Navy recruitment form 2021 and how to register. All interested applicants that wish to apply for this recruitment should kindly read this attentively.
What you will see on this page will enlighten you more on the Nigerian Navy recruitment requirements and the application guideline.
Applicants are to follow this application procedure, to register for this recruitment. But before you apply for this recruitment, do well to meet the requirements listed below if you want to be among the shortlisted candidates.
This has been the most often question we have been receiving from many of our users who are interested in this recruitment.
If you are one of the interested applicants asking when the Nigerian Navy 2021 recruitment will start, then pay attention to this.
The scheduled date for the registration for the Nigerian Navy recruitment for 2021 is to be announced by the Nigerian Navy.
Meanwhile, other information like the requirements, eligibility, how to register, and the registration deadline has been made available on this page.
How much is Nigerian Navy recruitment form?
Many applicants have been asking if they are to pay a certain amount to obtain the Nigerian Navy recruitment form.
Well, the recruitment form is 100% free and is to be obtained online only. Meanwhile, applicants who do not have any internet-accessible device can visit any cyber café around them to apply.
In the case of visiting a cyber café, you may have to buy time or pay the operator a certain amount for the service.
Apart from that, the form and online registration are completely and totally free of charge.
2021 DSSC Recruitment Requirements and Eligibility.
Like I said before, there are some compulsory requirements for this recruiting that all applicants must meet to be eligible for this recruitment.
Below is the standard eligibility and needed requirements that applicants must meet;
- Only Applicants who are citizens of Nigeria by birth will be allowed to apply.
- The age range for applicants who are school certificate holders is between 18 – 22 years by the time of application.
- The age range for applicants with higher educational qualifications is between 18 – 26 (Accepted qualifications include, B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND, etc).
- People who are married will not be allowed to apply.
- Any Applicants with the tattoo should not apply.
- Applicants must not have any kind of criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Any applicant that has any kind of disability should not apply. Disability might be any of the following;
- Sight problem
- Mental problems
- communicable diseases
- Hearing problem
- Any other physical disability.
- Males Applicants must attain a required height of 1.69 meters while female applicants must attain a height of 1.650 meters.
- All applicants must submit their first school leaving certificate during the interview.
- The National Identification Number (NIN) is required of all applicants
- The following requirements and documents will be needed at the recruitment centers;
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration (Photocopies)
- Photocopies of all listed credentials.
- Four (4) copies of passport photographs. (make sure you write your name, signed and stamped at the back of the passports)
- SSCE (WAEC or NECO) result scratch card
- Duly filled and signed Parent or Guardian consent form
- Duly filled and signed Local Government Attestation Form.
Now that you have known the Nigerian Navy recruitment requirements and eligibility, the next step is to guide you on how to register.
To register for this recruitment, follow the registration procedures and guidelines below;
- Visit the application portal @ https://joinnigeriannavy.com/
- Select the screen-option that reads “Guidelines for BATCH 32 Recruitment in the Nigerian Navy”.
- Go through the guidelines carefully
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on the option that reads “click here to apply“
- Clicking on that will redirect you to this URL “http://nnrcportal.azurewebsites.net/Account/Register”
- Create your new account and further your application.
Also, Apply for;
How to Create a new account?
The last page will request you to create a new account if you are a new applicant. So follow the steps below to create your account for free.
- Enter your valid email in the first space (Gmail or Yahoo) is acceptable.
- Type in a password in the second space (make sure you use a password that you will remember.
- Reenter the same password in the third space.
- Tap on “Register” to create your account
- Applicants who have an existing account should click on the option that reads “Login”, to proceed to the registration portal.
After filling the online application form, tap on ‘SUBMIT’ to complete your registration and generate your ‘Transaction ID’. Also, do well to print a copy of your application slip and keep for reference purpose.
Eligibility; To be eligible for this recruitment, you must;
- Only Nigerian citizens by birth can apply
- Submitting or providing wrong or inconsistent details and information during application/registration will attract disqualification or even prosecution.
- A minimum of Second Class Upper Division for First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders will be required.
- Applicants who are computer literate in their fields will gain a better advantage.
- All Applicants must be fully registered with their respective professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Any applicants that have a credential from foreign institutions must make sure the Federal Ministry of Education authenticates their credentials before submitting it.
- O’level result (WAEC, NECO, or equivalent result) with a credit pass in Mathematics and English Language is to be submitted alongside.
- NYSC discharge certificate or a letter of exemption from NYSC.
- 1.68 meters height for Male applicants and 1.65 meters height for female applicants.
- Only applicants between 22 and 28 years by the time of application will be accepted.
People that are applying for Medical Consultants should be between 22 to 40 years old while those that are applying as Chaplains or Imams should be between 22 to 30 years.
- Those who are applying to switch from other forces are to obtain a letter of attestation with a signature from their head of units.
When will the 2021 Nigerian Navy recruitment start?
Like I said earlier, the starting date for this recruitment will be announced on this page immediately it is made available. For now, stay calm and keep revisiting this page for daily updates on this recruitment.
Application deadline & Registration closing date:
The application and registration range may last up to a month. So the registration deadline and application closing date will be a month from the starting date.
Requirement For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission
The following requirements are for applications through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC). There are requirements needed for registration and entry.
Having a membership of any professional body is an additional advantage.
Documents are to be uploaded during registration while some like certificates are to be submitted at the aptitude test centers you choose during registration.
All applicants are to wait for the shortlisted list to come out for them to know if they have been chosen or not. Only Shortlisted candidates will be qualified to participate in the aptitude test.