Do you wish to check the IMSU admission list for 2021/2022 academic session? If yes, then Imo State University has released the guidelines for doing that.
Candidates that are yet to check theirs’ can now check their admission status 2021. See how to easily check your IMSU admission status on JAMB CAPS.
The Imo State University (IMSU) candidates can check their names on the merit (first) list (1st batch) and second batch (2nd list) supplementary list for UTME/Direct Entry for the 2021/2022 session.
Is IMSU Admission List 2021 out?
Delightfully, we on studentmajor are glad to announce to all concerned aspirants that the long awaited and anticipated IMSU 2020/2021 academic session admission list is out.
According to the general management of the Imo State University, the IMSU merit list (first batch), 2nd batch and the third batch admission list for 2020/2021 applicants into IMSU Undergraduate DEGREE programmes is out.
As such, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have released some recent information on the activation of the IMSU JAMB CAPS Portal for applicants to check their admission.
Follow the procedure below to check the Imo State University admission status from the comfort of your home. See how to check your IMSU 2021 admission status via the link below;
Recommended: See IMSU Cut off mark used for 2021 admission here
How to Check IMSU Admission List on School Portal
- Navigate to the IMSU admission status checking portal via this link; http://imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- You will see a message that reads “please enter your JAMB Registration Number’
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided.
- Select your admission year (2021-2022) from the dropdown.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button
- Finally, wait for your IMSU admission status to popup.
Note; All admitted UTME or Direct entry candidates are strictly advised to confirm and accept their admission on JAMB CAPS. See how to check and accept Admission on JAMB CAPS below.
How To Check IMSU Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has launched the Admission Processing System (CAPS) for all UTME and Direct entry candidates to check their admission status as follows;
- Visit and Log into the JAMB CAPS Admission Portal via https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Fill in your JAMB email in the first space
- Enter your JAMB password in the second space and click on “Login”
- From your JAMB CAPS dashboard, navigate and click on ‘Check Admission Status’.
- Select ‘Access my CAPS’ and click on ‘Admission Status’ to see your admission status.
Will IMSU Release Another List?
The already released IMSU list includes the merit (first) list (1st batch) and second batch (2nd list). Meanwhile, it is believed that IMSU may still release more supplementary lists before the resumption of the 2020/2021 academic session.
IMSU JAMB CAPS Admission Status Meanings
The following are the most common IMSU admission status that you will see on your JAMB CAPS admission portal when you check your admission;
‘Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet’: This means you should have hoped while waiting for more names to be uploaded; At this point, do the following;
- Check and confirm if your O’level was uploaded here
- If it was not uploaded, then upload your O’level here
- After uploading, keep checking your admission status from time to time.
‘Congratulations! You have been Offered admission’: It means you have been admitted, so go ahead and accept your admission.
‘Admission in progress’: This means you have been considered for admission. So know that you will surely be admitted.
‘Sorry!! You have not been admitted’: This means you have not been considered for admission. At this point do the following;
- Change your Institution
- Apply for supplementary
That is the information on the Imo State University (IMSU) merit (first) list (1st batch) and second batch (2nd list) supplementary/IMSU admission list 2021 for UTME/Direct Entry candidates.