The information reaching us has it that the University of Jos candidates may see their names of the first UNIJOS admission list 2021 while some candidates will have to wait for subsequent lists.
This is to say that all the UNIJOS batches and the admission status of all candidates that are qualified for admission will not be released or uploaded at the same time.
While some candidates might see their status at the first upload, others may have to hold on and wait for more status to be uploaded which may take some time.
Meanwhile, you can check the University of Jos Admission List for 2020/2021 1st, 2nd, 3rd Batch and Supplementary list for UTME or Direct Entry admission list 2021 below.
Is UNIJOS Admission list for 2021/2022 Out?
Currently, the release of the UNIJOS admission status can only be confirmed on the UNIJOS JAMB CAPS Portal for now, before proceeding to confirm it on the official UNIJOS school portal.
Has UNIJOS Started Giving Admission in 2021
Yes but many candidates may not see their admission status until JAMB uploads it on the candidates’ CAPS portal.
Those aspirants whose admission status does not show any positive indication of being admitted should wait and be hoping on the subsequent lists that will be uploaded.
What I am saying in essence is that candidates that have not seen their admission status yet should keep monitoring their own admission progress on their JAMB CAPS.
How to Check UNIJOS Admission Status 2021
There are two methods of doing this very easily. Follow the steps outlined below to check your admission status.
- Log onto the UNIJOS JAMB CAPS Portal. @ www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Provide your login details as required.
- Your username as stated is your JAMB Email.
- The second space is for you to enter your JAMB profile password.
- When you’re logged in, scroll to the side menu, where you’ll see “Check Admission Status” and click on it.
- Now, select ‘Admission status’ and your JAMB details will be displayed.
- Scroll to the bottom of your admission status and click on ‘Accept’ to accept the admission.
UNIJOS Admission List Checker Portal 2021
Another recommended procedures to check UNIJOS admission status online is on the UNIJOS status portal as shown below;
- Visit the official UNIJOS admission checking portal @ www.portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Follow the guided procedure by typing your JAMB Registration Number or /Application Form Number in the space.
- Finally, click on the “Get Started” button to view your UNIJOS admission status
- Navigate to the bottom of the page to see the registration procedure for newly admitted students.
PLS NOTE: Successfully admitted applicants are Strictly advised to go to their JAMB CAPS portal immediately to ACCEPT their Admission within two weeks.
UNIJOS Supplementary List 2021
We have been receiving many questions regarding how many admission list UNIJOS will release in 2021. So we want to use this opportunity to answer that question.
If you want to know if UNIJOS will release more admission list for the 2021/2022 entry admission then kindly have it in mind that, it is not very certain and 100% sure for now.
What we believe is that the University of Jos always release up to two or three admission batches and all batches are usually released before that current session begins.
So if you had a high JAMB score and also had a good O’level SSCE result, then you are advised to expect your name in the UNIJOS second batch or the third batch.
How to Print UNIJOS JAMB Admission Letter 2021
If UNIJOS has offered you provisional admission, then go ahead and accept the admission on JAMB CAPS here and also go ahead to pay your UNIJOS Acceptance fee Here:
We believe this University of Jos Admission List 2021/2022 information to be of good help to you.
Please we kindly recommend you to share this with your other friends and aspirants who may want this information too.
You can also feel free to make your remark and ask any question to let us know how helpful this information was via the comment section belowFollow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update