Is UNIJOS Post UTME form for 2021 out? The University of Jos Post UTME form requirements as needed for 2021 admission screening is out.
All interested aspirants that wish to apply for admission at the University of Jos can now obtain the UNIJOS Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 following the guidelines shown on this page.
This is the best update for you to follow to successfully apply for admission at the University of Jos for the 2021/2022 academic session and the requirements needed for admission.
- 1 Is UNIJOS Post UTME Form For 2021 Out?
- 2 When will UNIJOS POST UTME form for 2021 come out?
- 3 How Much Is UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2021?
- 4 UNIJOS Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- 5 How To Apply for UNIJOS POST UTME on UNIJOS Portal.
- 6 How to Buy UNIJOS Admission form 2021 UNIJOS Portal
- 7 The final stage of Completing the registration
- 8 UNIJOS Registration Closing Date/Application deadline 2021
- 9 Related
Is UNIJOS Post UTME Form For 2021 Out?
The University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post UTME form for 2021 is not out for now. Meanwhile, the form is scheduled to come out very soon. See the actual date below.
All that you need to know about the University of Jos 2021 Post UTME screening date and the UNIJOS admission requirements for 2021 is discussed on this page.
When will UNIJOS POST UTME form for 2021 come out?
The University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post UTME form for 2021 will come out any moment from now and it will be updated on this page immediately the form it is out.
For proper guidance, you will see how to buy the form and Register for the exercise and the secrets of gaining admission at UNIJOS in 2021 as you read down.
Please know that the University of Jos Post UTME is mandatory for all JAMB candidates that are seeking admission at UNIJOS.
Read down to see how to get the form and register with your phone
How Much Is UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2021?
Following the ministry of education guidelines, all institutions are permitted to charge nothing more than Two Thousand Naira (N2,000)for their POST UTME FORM.
The current price for the University of Jos UNIJOS 2021 Post-UTME form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. In some cases, additional charges may occur conditionally.
UNIJOS Admission Requirements and Eligibility
The following are the University of Jos Post-UTME admission requirements and eligibility criteria for 2021/2022 session admission.
For aspirants to know if they are qualified for the University of Jos, they must meet the following:
- Only First choice aspirants will be accepted. Candidates that didn’t make UNIJOS first choice can change UNIJOS to their first choice here
- The general cut off mark for admission is 180. See departmental cutoff marks for all courses offered at UNIJOS.
- Candidates that score below 180 should upgrade their score or check top schools that accept from 120 JAMB score upward
- All Applicants must have at least five (5) credits pass in SSCE O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE), etc.
- The five credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Evidence of online registration
- Any aspirants below 16 years old will not be accepted.
- O’level result (either of WAEC, GCE, NABTEB, NECO, or Equivalent) of not more than two sittings.
- Original JAMB result (Print Original JAMB result 2021 here).
- Passport photographs.
- Check List of Accredited List Of Courses Offered In University Of Jos
- All UNIJOS Courses and their cut off marks 2021
How To Apply for UNIJOS POST UTME on UNIJOS Portal.
Candidates who have met the above requirements are to follow the instructions below to apply for the UNIJOS POST UTME screening Exercise via the school portal. All you need to do is to:
- All aspirants are to visit the UNIJOS post UTME portal @unijos.edu.ng
- On the page, tap on “PROGRAMME” and select “UTME/DE SCREENING”
- Enter your JAMB Reg Number in the space shown on the page and tap on “Get Started” to start your registration.
- Tapping on that option will be pop up an option that will request you to select and confirm easy to remember password.
- Select that option to receive your registration confirmation link via your email.
- Visit your email and click on the confirmation link sent to you and you will be redirected to the registration page.
- On the registration page, you will ask to login. So enter your email and password and click on “Login” to proceed.
- On successful login, you will redirect to your Post-UTME registration dashboard
How to Buy UNIJOS Admission form 2021 UNIJOS Portal
- On the Post-UTME registration dashboard, you will see the option that says “Pay Screening Charge”
- Select “Pay Screening Charge” and choose how you want to make the payment.
- Available payment options include (card payment, Bank payment, or Internet Banking)
- Select one payment option and tap on “Proceed” to continue.
- Enter your payment details and complete the payment.
The final stage of Completing the registration
- After making the payment, return to your Post-UTME registration dashboard
- Fill in the five (5) chosen subjects in your SSCE O’level with their grades
- Cross-check the details you fill
- Click on “Finish” to submit your application.
- Print a copy of the Registration Slip for evidence of the registration and go with it when going for the screening exercise.
UNIJOS Registration Closing Date/Application deadline 2021
The registration closing date and the application deadline for the University of Jos (UNIJOS) 2021 POST UTME Screening exercise will last for about two to three weeks from the starting date.
Therefore, all applicants are advised to register on or before the deadline. Meanwhile, the date for the main Screening exercise will be indicated during registration.
- UNIJOS School Fees & Acceptance fee for 2021 New Students
- UNILAG Post UTME Form 2021 out
- UNN Post UTME Form 2021 out
You can also get our daily update on University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post UTME registration 2021, and all other related news about the University of Jos on this site.
Kindly use the comment section below to reach out to us with your message and we will give you feedback as soon as possible.