- 1 Share this
- 2 UNN UTME Screening/Admission Requirements 2021
- 3 How Much is UNN Post UTME Form 2021?
- 4 How To Apply For UNN Post-UTME 2021
- 5 How To Fill the UNN Registration Form 2021
- 6 Second Registration Method via UNN Portal
- 7 Application/Registration Closing Date 2021
- 8 UNN Examination Starting Date 2021
- 9 Share this
- 10 Related
Kudos to all that are searching for the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 for the UNN undergraduate admission screening exercise for Direct Entry and UTME applicants.
In a quick insight, the UNN 2021/2022 academic year requirements for admission into respective University of Nigeria Nsukka undergraduate programs is now available for candidates to take note of.
The UNN undergraduate admission requirements for 2021, the admission form price, the application deadline and how to apply for the screening have been properly explained below.
UNN UTME Screening/Admission Requirements 2021
To be eligible to apply for the UNN 2021 admission screening exercise, you must have the following requirements;
- All applicants must have a valid JAMB result that shows their JAMB Score.
- Such candidates must also choice UNN as his/her first choice institution.
- Only candidates with JAMB Scores of 180 or above will be able to apply.
- Applicants must also have valid O’level result.
- The O’level result must have five (5) credit passes in the candidate’s relevant subjects.
- Additionally, the O’level must be obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
How Much is UNN Post UTME Form 2021?
The total cost of buying the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME form and the required registration fee to be paid for the online application is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
Apparently, all interested candidates must have to pay this registration form fee online via the UNN portal and all paid registration fees are non-refundable.
More so, applicants must also print their payment proof with their invoice and keep them for verifications and confirmation of payment in case it is needed.
Is UNN Post UTME Form for 2021 out? Unfortunately, the UNN Post UTME registration form can only be purchased online following the steps below.
How To Apply For UNN Post-UTME 2021
Before you apply, make sure you have satisfied the both the UNN general JAMB and Departmental cut off marks as shown here.
After confirming that, following these approved steps for 2021 application to complete your registration online;
- Visit the official UNN website @www.unn.edu.ng
- Select the UNN Post UTME Portal link to redirect to https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
- Now, tap on “Prospective Students“
- Select the option with “Online Application Form for 2021/2022 Admission Screening Exercise“
- Fill in your JAMB Registration Number in the empty column
- Click on “Submit” to generate your personal payment Invoice.
- Print the payment invoice and proceed to any bank branch to make the payment.
- You can also pay online using your ATM Debit Card
- After the payment, return to Portal the Post UTME portal and re-enter JAMB Registration Number to start filling the registration form.
How To Fill the UNN Registration Form 2021
- Now, completely fill all the blank spaces with your accurate information.
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Fill in your O-Level Subjects and their grades one after the other.
- Enter your SSCE Examination Number
- In the next section, re-enter your examination grades correctly.
Documents To Upload;
Now, candidates are to upload the documents listed below during the registration. So scan and upload the documents listed below;
- O-Level Results (Maximum of two sittings)
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- JAMB Result Slip
- Local Government Certificate of Origin
- First School Leaving Certificate
Note; No document or file size should be more than 100Kilo byte. So make sure you compress all larger files to 100KB size before uploading.
Completing Your Registration;
- After uploading the above documents, click “NEXT” to proceed.
- After clicking the Next Button, the Summary page will be opened for you to check and confirm all the details you have entered.
- Finally, tick the “CONFIRMATION BOX” and Click on “SUBMIT” to complete your registration.
Second Registration Method via UNN Portal
- Visit https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Navigate to the 3 horizontal lines beside where you see “Menu–Click Now”
- Select on Undergraduate and click on “Create Account”
- Now, you will be redirected to https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/StudentVerification.aspx
- Select “New Student” as your student type.
- Now, enter your JAMB registration number or Exam No if you are a JUPEB students in the first space
- Fill in your Application Remita Number in the second space
- Finally, click on submit to proceed to the registration portal.
Application/Registration Closing Date 2021
The application period will be open for three weeks from the registration starting date. So the deadline for the application is three weeks from the starting date except stated other.
Note; all Post UTME registration process is online while the UTME screening exercise will be at the school campus.
The respective dates for each departments’ screening exercise will be indicated on candidates’ registration slip.
UNN Examination Starting Date 2021
Now, When is UNN Post UTME exam 2021 Starting? The University of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UTME Examination Date for 2021 for each candidates for the 2021/2022 Exercise will be announced on the application portal.
If you do not see your own date, then studentmajor.com will do well to publish it in this page if the needs for that arises.
Finally, the actual date for the sales of the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Post UTME form for 2021/2022 and the registration closing date with the exam date will be updated here for better understanding.
Feel free to share this Informative news with your fellow candidates and also drop your questions or thoughts in the comment section below.Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update