- 1 Share this
- 2 Is MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form for 2021 out?
- 3 How To Apply For MAUTECH Post UTME Admission.
- 4 How to Buy Form/Pay for registration
- 5 Final Registration Procedure
- 6 How Much is MAUTECH Yola Post UTME form 2021.
- 7 MAUTECH Admission Screening requirements for 2021
- 8 Closing date for Registration (Application Deadline) for 2021
- 9 Share this
- 10 Related
In this article, you will be guided on how to buy the MAUTECH Post UTME Form 2021 via the oaa flexisaf 8080 MAUTECH POST-UTME Portal login.
With this information, all MAUTECH UTME and Direct Entry Applicants will know when the MAUTECH admission form for 2021 will be on sale.
The MAUTECH Yola UTME screening form for 2021/2022, how to obtain the admission form, and the Screening Date/closing is on the MAUTECH cloud Portal
Kindly check below for how to buy the Modibbo Adama University of Technology UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022 academic session.
Is MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form for 2021 out?
The MAUTECH UTME and DE online registration for portal 2021 screening has been opened.
Additionally, you will see the MAUTECH admission requirements, UTME form price, MAUTECH cut-off mark, eligibility, and registration deadline for 2021.
Kindly check the MAUTECH Post UTME news on admission 2021, admission eligibility, registration fee, and how to apply below.
Below are the steps to register for the MAUTECH Yola 2021 Post UTME Admission screening on the MAUTECH admission cloud.
How To Apply For MAUTECH Post UTME Admission.
To easily registration for the Post UTME screening exercise, you will need to visit the official MAUTECH Admission cloud Portal.
Candidates are to follow the steps shown below to obtain and fill the Post UTME form online.
How to Buy Form/Pay for registration
- Visit MAUTECH Admission cloud @https://www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng/
- Select “registration information’ to proceed to the MAUTECG Pay info page @ https://www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng/payinfo.php
- Navigate to the General Menu and Click on “Begin Application”
- Enter your UTME Registration Number on the next page.
- If your Registration is correct, then your details like (JAMB UTME Registration. Number and Fullname will appear.
- Now, click on next to proceed to make your payment.
Note; proceeding to make your payment simply means you have confirmed that the details shown are correct. successful payment CANNOT be REFUNDED.
Final Registration Procedure
- After making a successful payment, you will be given access to create an account.
- In creating an account, you will be asked to choose a password, put your email address and phone number.
- After creating an account, you will be given access to log in to your account and fill the application form.
- To view the login page, navigate to the main menu and click on “Returning Applicant”
- After logging in, fill the application form and submit it to complete the application process.
Registration Errors to avoid
After submitting your application, you will not be able to change or edit your Passport and other details you entered.
As such, applicants are strictly warned to confirm their supplied details, information, and passport before submitting their Application form.
MORE UPDATES On MAUTECH
- List Of Courses Offered In MAUTECH
- MAUTECH JAMB and Departmental Cut Off Mark for 2021
- Recent News and updates on MAUTECH 2021 Admission
- breakdown of MAUTECH School Fees/Acceptance fee for 2021 New students
- (MAUTECH) Official website www.mautech.edu.ng
How Much is MAUTECH Yola Post UTME form 2021.
The total cost to buy the MAUTECH admission form 2021, the registration fee, and the cost of the application is two thousand Naira (N2000) only.
This registration fee is to be paid via the MAUTECH admission cloud Portal.
Note: aspirants are strongly advised not to pay money to anybody online to register or secure admission for them.
All payments are to be made online via the school Portal or at the bank using the applicant’s generated payment invoice.
MAUTECH Admission Screening requirements for 2021
To be qualified to apply for MAUTECH yola Post UTME screening of 2021/22 and be qualified for admission, you need the following requirements:
- All applicants must make MAUTECH their first choice in the 2021 JAMB Exam.
- Candidates that wish to apply must be from 16 years and above.
- Intending candidates must register for the Post UTME to be eligible for screening.
- Minimum of 5 credits passes in applicant’s O’level Result
- Olevel must be any of NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, or GCE.
- The 5 credits must include Mathematics and the English language.
- Candidates’ O’level result should not be more than two sittings
- All applicants must score up to 180 in their JAMB exam.
- Candidates that didn’t make MAUTECH their first choice can do a JAMB change of course here
- Applicants that scored below 180 can upgrade their JAMB result here
Closing date for Registration (Application Deadline) for 2021
The registration process for the 2021/2022 admission will start from…… and end in on the date shown on the MAUTECH Admission portal.
Note; there may be no extension of the registration deadline. As such, candidates are advised to register early before the application deadline.
Any candidate that doesn’t register before the closing date may not be able to register again as the portal will be shut.
Those were the admission eligibility, the date for Screening, examination date, and complete registration procedures for the Federal University of Technology Yola.
Please make sure you follow the link above to obtain the MAUTECH Post UTME screening form 2021 via the MAUTECH admission cloud oaa flexisaf 8080 match Post UTME login portal.
Hope you found this guide on MAUTECH Admission very helpful and useful? Please kindly share this information with others.
Also, feel free to drop your thoughts, questions and share your ideas via the comment section below↓Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update