Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
When will FUBK Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session be released online? How much is FUBK post-UTME 2021? How can I apply for Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session online?
Do you want to know about FUBK post-UTME 2021/2022? Then this article will guide you properly on FUBK post UTME requirements, the price for the form, and how to apply without making mistakes. also, we will tell you FUBK application deadline.
This is to inform the public and importantly prospective students of FUBK that the post UTME registration form for 2021/2022 has not yet been released online. When it is finally released, it will be made known on this page.
FUBK Post UTME/DE Post UTME Requirements and Eligibility
- Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice and have scored 170 points and above are eligible to attend the exercise.
- However, those who attended the School of Basic Studies of the University and passed the prescribed Examination, require a minimum of 160 points UTME.
- Candidates must have written 4 subjects in UTME which are relevant to their proposed courses at the University
- Candidates must have chosen the University as their first choice institution during UTME registration or have earlier changed to the University.
- Interested candidates who did not choose the university from the start and wish to apply can immediately change to the university as their first choice institution before the screening ends and thereafter register and partake in the screening exercise.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have chosen (or earlier changed to or immediately change to) the University as their first choice and have a minimum qualification of Lower Credit at National Diploma from recognized Institutions or 7 points at NCE/IJMB or equivalent qualifications are eligible to attend the exercise.
How to Apply for FUBK Post UTME
The Application Process in 9 easy steps
- Visit the PUTME portal on https://putme.fubk.edu.ng/. Use your JAMB number as username, and State of Origin as default password. If you cannot login with these details, please contact [email protected]
- Change your Password. On successful login, confirm that the Applicant’s details displayed matches your information, otherwise, logout and email [email protected]. Proceed to enter a new password, then confirm the new password and click on Update Password
- Update Biodata. You will be redirected to the Biodata page. Please confirm that the displayed information is correct, otherwise, logout and email [email protected]. Update your date of birth and local government of Origin, then click on Update Biodata
- Update Contact Address. Provide your correct and active contact address information for yourself and your next of kin. These includes email, phone, and home address. This is particularly important because we will contact you via this information when the date for the next step in the screening exercise is fixed.
- Update O’Level Result. Provide your SSCE results information with the correct Center number, Examination number, and year the examination was taken. Only five (5) subjects and their grades are required for each sitting. If you have only 1 sitting, complete the First sitting section ONLY, otherwise complete both.
- Generate Invoice. Click on PUTME Screening button on the left tab to display your Invoice Information. Click on the Pay via Remita button to generate your Invoice. You can pay using any of the Payment options. When payment is made, login to the portal to confirm your Payment to proceed with your registration
- Complete Registration. Click on Proceed button after confirming your payment to complete your registration. You will be required to upload your passport and agree to the terms and conditions to be able to finally submit your application. After this, you can NOT update your application, so please be absolutely sure before proceeding to do this
- Print your Documents. Upon successful submission of the PUTME registration application, you will now be able to print your payment receipt and registration slip. You can always reprint them by revisiting the portal. Read the announcement on this page carefully to NOT visit the University until you are told to do so via your provided email address
- Do NOT visit the University. Do NOT visit the University until you are told to do so via your provided email address.
FUBK Post UTME registration closing date.
FUBK Post UTME registration closing date is not yet out since the registration is yet to begin either. However we shall update this post immediately the institution announce the closing date to us.
If you have any questions regarding the FUBK Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know using the comment section below.