Federal University, Birnin Kebbi – FUBK Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Post UTME Screening Date, Admission Requirements, FUBK Cut off Mark Requirements, Form Price, how to apply for FUBK Post UTME Exercise and Qualifications for Admission Updates and News:
- 1 FUBK POST UTME FORM/EXERCISE 2020/2021
- 2 Is FUBK POST UTME FORM FOR 2020 OUT?
- 3 WHEN WILL FUBK POST UTME FORM FOR 2020 COME OUT?
- 4 HOW MUCH IS 2020/2021 FUBK POST UTME FORM.
- 5 REQUIREMENTS FOR FUBK POST UTME EXERCISE 2020/2021
- 6 Below are FUBK Post UTME Exercise Requirements and Eligibility for Admission 2020/2021.
- 7 FUBK JAMB and Departmental Cut off Mark Requirement
- 8 WHAT TO DO IF YOU DON’T MEET FUBK CUT OFF MARK
- 9 HOW TO APPLY FOR FUBK POST UTME EXERCISE.
- 10 FUBK POST UMTE APPLICATION FORM and ADMISSION PORTAL
- 11 FUBK POST FORM/REGISTRATION and APPLICATION DEADLINE.
- 12 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR FUBK POST UTME EXERCISE.
- 13 FUBK ADMISSION CONTACT PHONE NUMBER, WHATSAPP AND FACEBOOK GROUP.
- 14 Related
FUBK POST UTME FORM/EXERCISE 2020/2021
Welcome to this page where I will be guiding you on everything about the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi – FUBK Post UTME Form/Exercise 2020/2021.
This post will guide you on how to Apply and Register for the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi – FUBK Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Post UTME Screening Date, Admission Requirements, Cut off Mark Requirements, Form Price, how to apply for FUBK Post UTME Exercise and Qualifications for Admission.
So if you are one of the Candidates that wishes to apply for admission at FUBK, then you are on the right page that help you..
Please know that the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi – FUBK POST UTME Exercise is what every JAMB candidates that choose FUBK as their First choice must participate in after writing their JAMB exam.
This is so as to enable them gain admission into FUBK.
Is FUBK POST UTME FORM FOR 2020 OUT?
This is a good news to all that choose FUBK as their First choice during the just concluded JAMB Exam. The Federal University, Birnin Kebbi – FUBK POST UTME form for 2020/2021 is just N2,000.
You will see how to buy and Register for FUBK POST UTME and the hidden Secrets to gaining Admission in FUBK in 2020 (Secrets exposed by an expert) as you read down.
WHEN WILL FUBK POST UTME FORM FOR 2020 COME OUT?
The Federal University, Birnin Kebbi, FUBK Post UTME form will come out any moment from now and it will be updated here immediately it is out.
Read down to see how to get the form and register for the POST UTME at the comfort of your home.
HOW MUCH IS 2020/2021 FUBK POST UTME FORM.
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all schools must charge nothing more than N2,000 for their POST UTME FORM.
So the stipulated amount for the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi, FUBK Post UTME Form 2020/2021 for Admission Screening Exercise is N2, 000 only.
Note that there may be additional charges such as remita charges or other charges which may increase the price.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FUBK POST UTME EXERCISE 2020/2021
Below are FUBK Post UTME Exercise Requirements and Eligibility for Admission 2020/2021.
To know if you are qualified for the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi – FUBK Post UTME Exercise 2020, then note that:
- FUBK Post UTME screening exercise is for all candidates that chose FUBK as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb Exam.
- Candidates that can register and Participate in the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) must score at least 180 in their Jamb Exam.
- All Applicants are required to have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- All Participants must attach their POST UTME form to their Documents during and when coming for the POST UTME exercise.
FUBK JAMB and Departmental Cut off Mark Requirement
- JAMB Cut off mark for all Federal Universities in Nigeria is 180 and above
- JAMB Cut off mark for all State Universities in Nigeria is 160 and above.
- JAMB Cut off mark for polytechnics is 150 and above.
- JAMB Cut off mark for all colleges and every other Tertiary institution is 120 and above.
FUBK required JAMB Cut off Mark for all Courses is 180.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU DON’T MEET FUBK CUT OFF MARK
If your JAMB score is below 180, then you should Change your institution or course. To do that, you have to follow this guide.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUBK POST UTME EXERCISE.
Candidates who have met the above requirements are to follow the instructions below to apply for FUBK POST UTME screening Exercise via the school portal. All you need to do is to:
- Visit the School POST UTME Application Portal website via www.FUBK.edu.ng
- Proceed to paying and getting the POST UTME FORM as Guided on the Portal.
- Completely fill the form online and submit it.
- Print out a copy because you will need to attach it to your documents when going for your Screening.
FUBK POST UMTE APPLICATION FORM and ADMISSION PORTAL
The Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Portal is the official online platform which all the Candidates and Applicants are to carry out their POST UTME Registration.
This portal will be the same portal that you will use to get the POST UTME Application form, Check your admission status and Print your admission letter, Pay your acceptance fees and school fees.
FUBK POST FORM/REGISTRATION and APPLICATION DEADLINE.
The Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Sales and registration for the 2020/2021 POST UTME Screening exercise will last for two weeks from the starting date.
So all applicants that wishes to participate in the POST UTME Exercise are strictly advice to register on or before the deadline. Failure to do this will disqualify them from participating in the POST UTME exercise.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR FUBK POST UTME EXERCISE.
Some of the most compulsory documents that all candidates must submit during the POST UTME registration and Exercise are:
- O’level result (either of WAEC, GCE, NABTEB, NECO or Equivalent) of not more than two sittings.
- Original JAMB result (Note: it is only the Original JAMB result that is needed and not the JAMB Result Notification Print out)
- Passport photograph must be attached to documents for identification.
- Your POST UTME Registration Form (They one you printed after registering for the POST UTME Exercise)
Other Documents that may or may not be required during the POST UTME Exercise but needed for Registration when admitted include:
- Recommendation Letter from Any known Organization, Civil Servant, Clergy and so on.
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin (Obtainable from your state or Local Government)
The school will communicate to their candidates if there should be any other required documents that are not listed here.
FUBK ADMISSION CONTACT PHONE NUMBER, WHATSAPP AND FACEBOOK GROUP.
If you need any assistance on the FUBK Admission exercise, then you can either make a direct phone contact, Chat via Whatsapp or facebook.
You can get free Daily Updates and assistance on FUBK Admission here on studentmajor.com So if you need Assistance on FUBK 2020 Admission, then use the Comment box at the end of this post to send us a request and we will send you an appropriate phone number to call.
To Get our daily update on Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Post UTME registration 2020, FUBK POST UTME Admission exercise Updates and to get all other related news about the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi then kindly subscribe to this site using your Email address.
MORE FUBK UPDATES
- Check List Of Courses Offered In FUBK and Their Cut off Marks 2020/2021 Here
- Get FUBK Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Date, Price & Requirements Here
- Download FUBK Departmental and JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 for Admission Here
- Check FUBK Admission List 2020/2021 Out: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch : Check Here
- FUBK School Fees & Acceptance fee 2020/2021 For New & Old Students Here
Hope you found this guide on FUBK Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Date, Price & Requirements very helpful and useful?
Please Feel free to share this FUBK Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Date, Price & Requirements with your friends and colleagues.
You can do that by using the social media sharing buttons below. Please don’t fail to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below↓
We love you and we wish you a successful admission this year…