Do you wish to know if the LAUTECH Post UTME form for 2021 is out? Did you also choose the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology as your first choice during the 2021 JAMB registration?
All candidates that have been searching for the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology – LAUTECH Post UTME form 2021/2022 and how to apply should follow this guide attentively.
Note: All update on the LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Date, Requirements, Admission Cut off Mark, Registration fee/form Price, and how to register for the screening is here on this page:
Note, only UTME and Direct entry applicants that made LAUTECH their first choice during the JAMB 2021 registration will be eligible to apply for the admission screening exercise.
Those who didn’t choose LAUTECH as their first choice but still wish to apply for the LAUTECH 2021 Post UTME screening exercise should kindly do a JAMB change of institution here.
But those who did choose LAUTECH as their first choice should see more information on the requirements and how to apply for the screening through the LAUTECH Post UTME portal below.
How Much is the LAUTECH Post UTME form (Registration fee)
The price for the LAUTECH Post UTME form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only. This Two Thousand Naira application fee covers the screening form and the whole registration process.
How to buy the form? The registration form and registration process are to be carried out online using the Post UTME portal. As such, applicants are to follow the steps below to obtain the form online:
- LAUTECH cut off mark for all courses
- Upgrade your JAMB Result/Score here
- Courses that require from 120 JAMB Score for admission
- Universities that accept from 120 upward JAMB score for admission
- All schools whose Post-UTME form are out for 2021
How to Register LAUTECH Post UTME (Application steps)
After making the payment, as shown above, you are to revisit the application portal to complete the registration. You can follow the procedure below to do so:
- Go to LAUTECH Post UTME Registration Portal @ https://admissions.lautech.edu.ng/register.php
- Enter your UTME (JAMB) Reg. Number (e.g 73XXXXXVD)
- Click on “Proceed” to continue to the main registration dashboard
- On the registration dashboard, fill and complete the screening form and submit
- Check the details you provide to be sure there are correct.
If you are a returning applicant, follow the steps below to complete your application:
- Visit https://admissions.lautech.edu.ng/
- Check the general menu options and select “Returning Applicant Login”
- Fill in your UTME No. in the first space
- Enter your password in the second space.
- Click on “log in” to proceed
- Complete the screening form and submit
Admission and Screening Requirements 2021
All applicants are to present the following admission requirements and documents during their registration and when going for the admission screening exercise.
UTME Candidates Requirement:
- A JAMB score of 180. Check LAUTECH Departmental Cut-off mark for all courses here.
- O’level result (WAEC, GCE, NABTEB, NECO, or Equivalent)
- Original JAMB result
- A passport.
- Your Post UTME Registration Slip.
- 5 credits pass in your O’level
Direct Entry Candidates Requirements:
- You must be a candidate from the LAUTECH JUPEB program or other Institutions
- Direct Entry form from JAMB
- Forward your academic transcript to the Registrar, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology.
- Visit www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to complete and submit their applications
- Check out more information on LAUTECH direct entry admission @https://admissions.lautech.edu.ng/
How To Gain Admission in LAUTECH/Eligibility
To know if you are qualified for LAUTECH Post UTME screening and to know if you will stand a chance of gaining admission, you must note that:
- LAUTECH Post UTM is for candidates that chose LAUTECH as their first choice in the 2021 JAMB registration.
- Candidates who didn’t choose LAUTECH as their first choice but still wish to apply for the 2021 Post UTME screening exercise should kindly do a JAMB change of institution here.
- Scoring high in JAMB is a very good chance of gaining admission at LAUTECH
- Your O’level result should not be more than two sittings.
- Only the Original JAMB result will be accepted for screening but not the JAMB Result Notification Print out. Print Original JAMB result here
The following eligibilities are very compulsory for all applicants. For any candidates to have access to complete his or their registration and be qualified for the screening, such must;
- Be 16 years or above.
- Make LAUTECH your first choice.
- Obtain a JAMB score of 180 or above.
- Have a valid WAEC, NECO, or equivalent O’level result.
MORE LAUTECH ADMISSION UPDATES
Registration Starting/Closing Date (Deadline) 2021
The LAUTECH admission form will be available online for registration and submission from Friday, August 21 to Sunday, November 29, 2020. The actual date for this year is on the Post UTME Portal.
All Ladoke Akintola University of Technology aspirants should know that the sales of the admission screening form and registration period may last for just three weeks from the starting date, except extended.
As such, the institution advises applicants to register before the deadline to avoid automatic disqualification from participating in the screening exercise.
That was the basic information on the LAUTECH undergraduate admission 2021 for UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Was this helpful? If yes, then share and share your thoughts below. If you still need more help, information, or assistance on this, then use the comment section to reach out to us.Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update