Do you wish to know the process for the JAMB Change of Institution 2021 or JAMB Change of Course 2021? If so, this article will be a very good guideline for you.
This is a guide on how to do a change of course or institution 2021/2022 on the change of course/institution Portal 2021/2022, with the starting date, closing date, or Deadline for 2021.
JAMB candidates who have seen the need for doing a change of Institution or course should know that the opportunity has been open for them to do so.
Whether you want to do a change of Course 2021 or change of institution, you will have to follow the same process that will be outlined below.
- You can also Do a Change of L.G.A, or the State of Origin here
How Much is JAMB Change of Institution/Course? Actual Cost
How much does it cost to do JAMB Change of Course or Institution? The price for doing JAMB Change of Course or Institution is two thousand five hundred Naira N2,500 only.
This money is to be paid via the JAMB change of course/institution portal following the steps shown below.
Note: Correction of Candidate’s Institution/Course can be done as much time as possible but there will be separate charges for each change.
How to do JAMB Change of Course or Institution
Below is the outlined procedure and steps which you can follow to do a change of Course or Institution. Scroll to the next section to see the link.
- Visit the Official JAMB Website @ https://www.jamb.org.ng/changeOfCourse_Inst.htm or http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Enter the required Login details (JAMB Email and Password) and tab to login.
- Or just go directly to https://www.jamb.org.ng/correction.htm and tab on “Change of Course/Institution” to carry out your application for JAMB Change of Course or Institution.
- Then proceed and pay the required fee of N2, 500 for JAMB Change of Course or Institution.
- After you might have made your payment, proceed to any nearby JAMB office or an Approved JAMB CBT center to complete your JAMB Change of Course or Institution.
- You can still follow this same process to do JAMB Change of Course/Institution, Change of Name, Change of DOB, Change of Gender, Change of State/L.G.A
- Courses that require a low JAMB Score for Admission in 2021/2022
- Top Universities that accept low JAMB Score (from 120) for Admission 2021/2022
- Complete JAMB Cutoff Mark for all Courses/Schools
- Free JAMB Result/Score Upgrade
- Schools whose Post-UTME form is out for 2021
JAMB Change of Course/Institution Portal
- Official Portal for Changes @ http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Or just go directly to https://www.jamb.org.ng/correction.htm
Candidates can make corrections to the following mistakes:
- Correction of Candidate’s Name (This can be done just once)
- Correction of Candidate’s Passport Photograph (This can be done just once)
- Correction of Candidate’s Gender (This can be done just once)
- Correction of Candidate’s UTME Subjects combination (This can be done just once)
- Correction of Candidate’s State/LGA (This can be done just once
- Correction of Candidate’s Profile (This can be done just once)
- Correction of Candidate’s Institution/Course (This can be done more than once but there will be separate charges for each change)
Closing Date (Deadline) for Change 2021
There is no announcement regarding when the 2021/2022 JAMB change of course/institution will close. But note that the opportunity for these changes is for a limited time. So act fast.
We also promise to update you on when the 2021 change of institution/course will close immediately the closing date (deadline) for JAMB changes 2021 is made available by JAMB. So always revisit this page.
Note: Candidates are advised to do these changes as fast as possible because it might take days for the changes to reflect for the candidate to be able to apply for his/her institution’s Post-UTME screening exercise.
What Candidates May Have To Do Changes?
There is nothing wrong with candidates doing a change of Institution or course in the case of candidates. Below are Some of the known reasons why JAMB Candidates may have to apply for JAMB Changes.
Getting admission to some schools can be very frustrating. So if a candidate wishes to gain admission by all means, then such candidate can opt-in for change of Course or Institution when faced with unmanaged challenges.
From our statistics, we have discovered that JAMB Candidates mostly apply for JAMB changes because of the following reasons:
- Not meeting the School the required JAMB cut off Mark for their school due to low JAMB Score.
- Low grades in O’ level result. Like having an “F” in the required courses.
- Mistakes when filling form during JAMB registration.
- A sudden change of mind on the courses or institutions chosen during JAMB Registration.
- Top Schools that accept 120 -150 JAMB Score
- Schools that accept 150-170 JAMB score
- Complete JAMB Cutoff Mark for all schools 2021
That was a very good guide on how to do a change of Course or Institution 2021/2022 and it was brought to you by Studentmajor.com
Hope you found this guide helpful and useful? Please feel free to share this with others. You can do that by using the sharing buttons below.
Please don’t fail to let us know how you feel about this guide. Feel free to ask any question, make suggestions or recommendations using the comment section below.