This is the latest update on the FULOKOJA Post UTME form 2021/2022 academics session for the Federal University, Lokoja UTME, and Direct Entry applicants.
Importantly, this information is to guide those aspirants that are willing to apply and partake in the Federal University Lokoja 2021 admission screening exercise.
Firstly, only candidates who chose the FULOKOJA as their first choice in the 2021 JAMB UTME exam will be allowed to obtain the UTME admission screening form online.
The Federal University Lokoja admission committee has released all the necessary information that will enable interested candidates/aspirants to register for FULOKOJA 2021 Post UTME Screening 2021.
Therefore, this article contains the necessary FULOKOJA admission requirements (including cut off the mark), the Post UTME form price, and the application steps, and how to register.
- 1 How To Apply for FULOKOJA 2021 Post UTME Screening
- 2 How to Buy FULOKOJA Admission screening form 2021?
- 3 How to Access the FULOKOJA Post UTME Portal
- 4 Screening Application/Registration Procedures for 2021
- 5 How much is the FULOKOJA Post UTME form for 2021?
- 6 Admission Requirements, Eligibility and Cut off mark
- 7 Related
How To Apply for FULOKOJA 2021 Post UTME Screening
First and foremost, all aspirants are to obtain the FULOKOJA admission form online through the school admission portal which has been designated/approved for registration.
After then, they are to proceed to the post UTME registration portal as stated below and complete their application online.
Is FULOKOJA post UTME form out? No! the form is not out yet. But the requirements and guidelines for the 2021 post UTME exercise have released by the school is as below.
When will FULOKOJA start selling their admission form?
The designated date at which the Federal University, Lokoja admission form will be out for sales will be communicated to all candidates through her press release.
How to Buy FULOKOJA Admission screening form 2021?
Follow these guidelines to buy the FULOKOJA Post UTME Form.
After you might have successfully paid to obtain the admission form, follow the next steps below to complete your registration on the FULOKOJA Post UTME registration portal.
- Visit the FULOKOJA Post UTME portal. Check below for complete steps
- Follow the steps shown to generate your payment invoice/Remita Number (RRR)
- Choose your payment method (Online payment with card or bank deposit)
- Complete your payment and proceed to the next step shown below to register.
Also Checkout ;
- Check FULOKOJA 2021 admission update
- See FULOKOJA School fee/Acceptance for 2021 new students
- FULOKOJA Courses and their Cut off mark
- Approved JAMB Cut off Mark for FULOKAJA 2021 admission
How to Access the FULOKOJA Post UTME Portal
There are two simple ways to visit the Post-UTME and carry out the payment procedure listed above. The methods are as follows:
1st Method: First Procedure
- Visit https://www.fulokoja.edu.ng/
- Navigate to the top menu and select “Admissions”
- Under admission, select “Undergraduate”
- Selecting “Undergraduate will bring out three different option as, ‘Student Registration Portal’, Apply Online, and Remedial Portal
- Select “Apply Online” to start your application.
2nd Method: Second Procedure
- This method is easy. Just Visit https://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Type in your JAMB Number in the space marked “JAMB Number”
- Tap on “Login” to start your application.
The next steps below will guide you on how to carry out your online registration/application successfully after making your payment.
Screening Application/Registration Procedures for 2021
After paying for the form as guided above, follow these steps to complete your registration for the screening exercise.
- Login to the Post-UTME portal with your JAMB Number
- Make your payment and validate it.
- Fill the online form with the required details and data
- Submit application and print out the form
Inconsistency in data, information, or details is an automatic disqualification.
N/B: Only candidates/aspirants that have uploaded their O’level result will be considered for admission. You can kindly upload your O’level result here.
See: FULOKOJA School fee and Acceptance fee schedule for 2021
How much is the FULOKOJA Post UTME form for 2021?
All qualified candidates are to pay the sum of Two thousand Naira, only to the school assigned post UTME account (to be paid online or at a bank outlet only).
This payment of Two thousand Naira is non-refundable and candidates are to obtain their payment I.D (RRR) which they will use to register online or to show evidence of payment.
Admission Requirements, Eligibility and Cut off mark
Like I said at the beginning of this guide, all candidates are required to meet all the FULOKOJA admission requirements, eligibility ad cut-off mark to be qualified for the post UTME exercise.
The requirements include;
- Payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira to obtain the post UTME form online.
- A valid O’level (any of NABTEB, WAEC, NECO, or GCE) will be accepted.
- Meet the cut off mark requirement: See approved FULOKOJA JAMB cut-off mark for 2021 here
- Applicants must be 16 years or older.
- All applicants must have a valid 2021 JAMB result.
- Only the Original JAMB result will be accepted. Print Original JAMB result here
- Cases of awaiting results may not be accepted.
Do you wish to know more or get more information about the FULOKOJA 2021 post UTME screening exercise? If yes, then feel free to ask any questions using the comment section below.