This is the latest update on the FULOKOJA Post UTME form 2021, getting to us as of this date. This update is to guide those aspirants that are willing to partake in the Federal University, Lokoja 2021 admission exercise.
Firstly, only candidates who chose the Federal University, Lokoja as their first choice in the 2021 JAMB UTME exam will be allowed to obtain the UTME admission form.
The Federal University, Lokoja admission committee has released all the necessary information to enable interested candidates/aspirants to prepare properly for the upcoming exercise.
Therefore, the information here contains the necessary FULOKOJA admission requirements (including cut off mark), the Post UTME form price, and the application steps and procedures.
How To Apply for FULOKOJA 2021 Post UTME Screening
Firstandformost, all aspirants are to obtain the FULOKOJA admission form online, at the school campus or, at designated/approved centers nationwide.
After then, they are to proceed to the post UTME registration portal as stated below and complete their application online.
How much is FULOKOJA Post UTME form for 2021?
All qualified candidates are to pay the sum of Two thousand Naira, only to the school assigned post UTME account (to be paid online or at bank outlet only).
This payment of Two thousand Naira is non-refundable and candidates are to obtain their payment I.D (RRR) which they will use to registration online or to show evidence of payment.
How to Buy (obtain) Federal University, Lokoja Post UTME admission form?
Follow this guidelines to buy the FULOKOJA Post UTME Form. After you might have successfully payed to obtain the admission form, follow the next steps below to complete your registration on the FULOKOJA Post UTME registration portal.
- Visit the FULOKOJA post UTME portal.
- Follow the steps shown to generate your payment invoice/Remita Number (RRR)
- Choose your payment method (Online payment with card or bank deposit)
- Complete your payment and proceed to the next step shown below to register.
How to Access the FULOKOJA Post UTME Portal:
There are two simple ways to visit the Post-UTME and carry out the payment procedure listed above. The methods are as follows:
- Visit https://www.fulokoja.edu.ng/
- Navigate to the top menu and select “Admissions”
- Under admission, select “Undergraduate”
- Selecting “Undergraduate will bring out three different option as, ‘Student Registration Portal’, Apply Online and Remedial Portal
- Select “Apply Online” to start your application.
- This method is easy. Just Visit https://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/student/
- Type in your JAMB Number in the space marked “JAMB Number”
- Tap on “Login” to start your application.
The next steps below will guide you on how to carry out your online registration/application successfully after making your payment.
FULOKOJA post-UTME screening Application/Registration procedures for 2021
After paying for the form as guided above, follow this steps to complete your registration for the screening exercise.
- Login to the Post-UTME portal with your JAMB Number
- Make your payment and validate it.
- Fill the online form with the required details and data
- Submit application and print out the form
Inconsistency in data, information, or details is an automatic disqualification.
N/B: Only candidates/aspirants that have uploaded their O’level result will be considered for admission. You can kindly upload your O’level result here.
Is FULOKOJA post UTME form out? No! the form is not out yet. But the requirements and guidelines for the 2021 post UTME exercise has released by the school is as below.
When will FULOKOJA start selling their admission form?
The designated date at which the Federal University, Lokoja admission form will be out for sales will be communicated to all candidates through her press release.
Admission Requirements, Eligibility and Cut off mark
Like I said at the beginning of this guide, all candidates are required to meet all the FULOKOJA admission requirements, eligibility ad cut off mark to be qualified for the post UTME exercise.
The requirements include;
- Payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira to obtain the post UTME form online.
- A valid O’level (any of NABTEB, WAEC, NECO or GCE) will be accepted.
- Meet the cut off mark requirement: The FULOKOJA JAMB cut-off mark is 180.
- Applicants must be 16 years or older.
- All applicants must have a valid 2021 JAMB result.
- Only Original JAMB result will be accepted.
- Cases of awaiting result may not be accepted.
Do you wish to know more or get more information about the FULOKOJA 2021 post UTME screening exercise? If yes, then feel free to ask any questions using the comment section below.