Aspirants are busy looking for legit information on when the FUTA Post UTME form for 2021 will be on sales and when the admission screening exercise will commence.
Therefore, this piece of information in accordance with the Federal University of Technology, Akure, will be a complete update on FUTA 2021 Post UTME form and the necessary requirements needed for admission.
More so, information on screening dates, the form price, and eligibility for admission will be discussed here too.
Note: the requirements include cut-off mark, form fees, and other necessary requirements needed to gain admission.
2021 FUTA Post UTME Screening form is out?
Firstly, is FUTA post UTME form 2021 out? No!!! The form is not out for sales. See the starting date below.
When will the 2021 FUTA post UTME form come out? The complete information on when the form will be on sales and how to buy and register for the screening exercise will be seen as you read down.
- All applicants must be up to 16 years before application.
- Cases of awaiting result may not be accepted.
- Only the original JAMB result will be accepted.
- Using Inconsistent details and information is automatic disqualification.
- Aspirants who do not follow the proper admission procedure will not be qualified for admission.
How to pay the application fee via the registration portal.
How much is FUTA post UTME form: The FUTA Post UTME Form for 2021 is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
The following are the proper steps on how to buy the FUTA post UTME form and pay for the post registration.
- Visit https://www.futa.edu.ng/screeningapp/
- Use your JAMB UTME No. to Login
- Generate your payment invoice (RRR) via Remita
- Make a payment of Two thousand Naira
- Validate your payment on the registration portal
- Proceed to the next step below to complete your registration
Note: Apart from the two thousand naira payment for the FUTA admission form for 2021, there are no extra charges, costs, or fees for admission.
How to register/apply on FUTA Post UTME Portal
The next is to validate your payment and complete your registration by following the steps below:
- Also, visit the FUTA Post UTME Portal @ www.futa.edu.ng or https://www.futa.edu.ng/screeningapp/
- Still, log in using your UTME No.
- Fill in the required details in the form.
- Cross-check to eliminate and correct errors.
- Complete your registration and submit the form
- Submit the form and print up a copy for yourself.
Necessary Admission requirements and eligibility for 2021
Below are the necessary requirements needed for the registration and participation in the FUTA 2021 post UTME screening exercise.
Next is the eligibility status for applicants who will stand better chances of admission.
- Cut off mark: all applicants must meet the required JAMB cut off mark of 180
- O’level: All applicants must have a valid O’level with good grades, not lower than C in 5 subjects including maths and English. Any of WAEC, GCE, NABTEB, or NECO will be accepted.
- Original jamb result.
- Candidates who do not meet the following requirements and eligibility may have to:
- Change their institution here, or Upgrade their JAMB result here
The starting and closing date (registration deadline)
All aspirants are strongly advised to apply from the start and do well to complete their registration before the closing date.
The registration portal will be closed on the registration deadline and no applicants will be allowed to apply after the application deadline.
I am sure you have gotten all the necessary information concerning when the FUTA Post UTME screening exercise for 2021 will be out on sales?
Please, do well to keep to the registration starting and closing date and do well to apply before the registration deadline.