The Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission is out for all department and all courses.
You will see the complete FULOKOJA Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 as required for admission in 2020.
All Jamb Candidates that registered and sat for JAMB 2020 CBT Exams and wish to proceed to register for FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening should be conscious of the required FULOKOJA Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 before they proceed to registering for FULOKOJA Post Utme.
It is only candidates that meets FULOKOJA Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark will be qualified to apply for admission in FULOKOJA.
Note: FULOKOJA Aspirants who score and meet the cut-off mark are qualified to proceed for the FULOKOJA Post UTME screening while those below the cut off marks are not eligible.
This Page Will Guide you on:
- FULOKOJA jamb cut off mark 2020/2021
- How to calculate FULOKOJA cut off mark 2020/2021
- JAMB cut off mark for FULOKOJA 2020/2021
- FULOKOJA departmental cut off mark 2020/2021
- FULOKOJA cut off mark for all courses 2020/2021
- FULOKOJA cut off mark for all Department 2020/2021
FULOKOJA JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020
The first Criteria for qualification of admission FULOKOJA is that all UTME candidates must have chosen the Federal University, Lokoja, as First Choice and scored not less than the institutional cut-off mark of 180.
Therefore the general Jamb Cut off mark for FULOKOJA Admission is 180.
FULOKOJA Departmental Cut-off Marks
As of this time, the Federal University, Lokoja has not disclosed its departmental cut off marks for admission to the public.
It is certain that FULOKOJA Departmental Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 will be updated by the school any moment from now.
So Keep checking Studentmajor.com to get the latest info and update on FULOKOJA Departmental Cut Off Mark for 2020/2021 admission.
Other Requirements for admission In FULOKOJA
Both UTME and Direct Entry applicants must meet the following requirements to be qualified for FULOKOJA Post UTME Exercise 2020.
All FULOKOJA UTME and Direct Entry Applicants / Aspirants must meet the following Requirements listed below▼
FULOKOJA Admission requirements For UTME Candidates
- All Applicants must possess a minimum of Credit passes in their Five (5) O’level subjects including English Language.
- Applicants must present an O’level result (WAEC, NECO, GCE or any other equivalent exam) Result.
- FULOKOJA requires that all their applicants must have a Jamb score of at least 180 to be eligible for the application.
- FULOKOJA Will only accept candidates that made them their First choice to qualify to write the Post-UTME Screening Test.
- Candidates who score less in FULOKOJA Post -UTME may not be eligible for admission into any programme in FULOKOJA irrespective of any higher scores obtained at UTME.
- Note: FULOKOJA Will use candidate’s average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests (The cut-off point) For final selection for admission into various programmes..
- All candidates must present their original Jamb Result and not Jamb Notification Result… Recommended: Print your Original Jamb result Here
Admission Eligibility For Direct Entry Applicants
- Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent.
When Will FULOKOJA Post UTME Start?
The Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Post UTME Form and Exercise normally comes out around August and September, so we encourage students to get ready to stay updated.
We are working tirelessly to keep FULOKOJA Candidates updated on all information regarding the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) admission.
So kindly revisit this site for more daily updates anytime, anywhere.Use the comment box for any comment or question.