Do you wish to know the courses that require low JAMB Cut off marks 2021 and Courses that needs low JAMB score 2021 for admission in 2021/2022 academic session?
If yes, then this article contains the complete list of low cutoff mark courses 2021 in Nigeria that candidates can easily gain admission to even with 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170 and 180 JAMB score.
There are many good courses that require low JAMB score for admission. So if your JAMB score is low and you wish to know the course you should change to, then this article will help you with that.
When talking about “Courses with low cutoff mark” we are referring to low cutoff mark courses that require JAMB scores from 100, 120, 150, 170, and so on….
So if you fall into any of the JAMB score range above, then there is still hope for you to gain admission this year and study your dream course at your institution of choice.
List of Courses with Low Cutoff Marks/JAMB score
Holistically, the chances of gaining admission into the courses listed below with low JAMB score solely depends on some factors like:
- The school you are applying for
- The number of candidates that apply for admission into that same course in that same school.
- The percentage of the applicants that score higher than you.
From our research, we have discovered about 110 courses in Nigeria with low Cutoff marks between 150, 160, 170, 180 and so on which candidates can easily gain admission into depending on their institution.
Make Sure You Read:
- How to Upgrade JAMB Score/result 2021 for free
- Approved 2021 JAMB Cutoff Mark for all Schools
- List of all Universities and Polytechnics that accept 120 to 179 JAMB score
- Schools that have released their Post-UTME Admission form for 2021
- Top best Universities that accept second choice in 2021
Arts Courses with Low Cut-off Mark 2021
Below are the recommended Arts Courses that require a low cutoff mark for admission. Many Universities, polytechnics, and colleges accept candidates with 120 to 180 JAMB scores for admission into these courses.
- Archeology and Tourism
- Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- English and Literary Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts (Creative Arts)
- Foreign Languages and Literature
- History and International Studies
- Linguistics and Nigerian Languages
- Mass Communication (Communication and Language Arts)
- Theatre and Film Studies
Agric Courses With Low Cutoff Mark 2021
The following are the Agriculture courses with a low cutoff mark for admission. Some Universities, polytechnics, and colleges accept JAMB score from 100 to 180 for admission into these courses.
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Forest Resources Management (Forestry)
- Home Science, Nutrition and Dietetics
- Soil Science
Biological Science Courses that require with Low JAMB Score
The following are the recommended Biological Science courses with a low cutoff mark for admission. Universities accept JAMB scores from 150 to 180.
Polytechnics accept JAMB scores from 120 to 180 and colleges accept JAMB scores from 100 to 180 for admission into the following courses.
- Marine Biology
- Cell Biology & Genetics
Administration Courses that require with Low JAMB Score
Below is the list of Administration courses with a low cutoff mark for admission. Universities accept JAMB scores from 150 to 180.
Polytechnics accept JAMB scores from 120 and above and colleges of education accept scores from 100 and above for admission into the courses below.
- Actuarial Science
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Banking and Finance
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
Dentistry Courses that require a low JAMB score
Below are the Dentistry Courses that require a low cut-off mark for admission. Candidates with JAMB scores from 150 to 180 can gain admission into the courses below depending on whether you are applying for a University, or a polytechnic.
- Child Dental Health
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Preventive Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
Education Courses with Low JAMB Cut-off Mark 2021
The following are the available Education courses with a low cutoff mark for admission. Federal, State, and private Universities accept JAMB scores from 150 to 180.
Federal, State, and private Polytechnics accept JAMB scores from 120 and above and colleges of education accept scores from 100 and above for admission.
- Adult Education and Extra-Mural Studies
- Arts Education
- Accountancy Education
- Computer Science Education
- Economics Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Religious Studies Education
- Social Science Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- English Language Education
- Education And French
- Geography/Physics Education
- Political Science Education
- Educational Foundations
- Educational / Psychology Guidance And Counselling
- Health and Physical Education
- Library and Information Science
- Science Education
- Social Sciences Education
- Vocational Teacher Education (Technical Education)
- Igbo Linguistics
Environmental Science Courses With Low Scores
The following Environmental Sciences Courses require a low cut-off mark from 120 or above for admission into Universities, and polytechnics.
- Estate Management
Engineering Courses with Low JAMB Cut off mark/Score 2021
Below are the Engineering courses that require low cutoff mark for admission. Many Federal, State and private Universities accept JAMB scores from 160 to 180.
Many Federal, State and private Polytechnics accept JAMB scores from 120 for admission.
- Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Production and Industrial Engineering
Law Courses with Low JAMB Scores: None for Law. Law applicants need a JAMB Score from 230 or above depending on the institution they are applying for.
Health Science & Technology Courses with Low Cut off Marks
The following are the Health Sciences & Technology Courses that require low cut-off marks from 150 or above for admission into Universities and polytechnics.
- Health Administration and Management
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Medical Radiography and Radiological Sciences
- Medical Rehabilitation
Medical Science Courses that require Low JAMB Score 2021
Below are the recommended Medical Sciences courses that require low cutoff mark for admission. Many Universities accept JAMB scores from 150 to 180. Polytechnics accept JAMB scores from 120 for admission.
- Chemical Pathology
- Community Medicine
- Hematology and Immunology
- Morbid Anatomy
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Radiation Medicine
- Child Dental Health
Physical Science Courses with low JAMB Scores 2021
The following Physical Sciences Courses require low cut-off marks from 150 or above for admission into Universities and polytechnics.
- Pure and Industrial Chemistry
Low Scores Social Sciences Courses
Below are the Social Sciences Courses that require low cut-off marks from 150 or above for admission into Universities, and polytechnics.
- Social Work
Pharmaceutical Science Courses with Low Cut off Mark 2021
Below are the possible Pharmaceutical Sciences courses that require low cutoff mark for admission.
Many Universities accept JAMB scores from 150 to 180. Polytechnics accept JAMB scores from 120 for admission.
Veterinary Medicine Courses
The following Veterinary Medicine Courses require a low cut-off mark from 150 or above for admission into Universities, and polytechnics.
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Animal Health and Production
- Parasitology and Entomology Veterinary
- Pathology and Microbiology Veterinary
- Public Health and Preventive Medicine Veterinary
- Obstetrics and Reproductive Diseases Veterinary
- Teaching Hospital Veterinary
One of the reasons why candidates can gain admission into the courses above very easily with a low JAMB Score is because the courses listed above are not very competitive.
Many schools are looking forward to admitting candidates who should show interest in such courses as they always receive less than expected students.
As such, if you have an interest in any of the courses above, then feel free to opt-in for them. But know that some of the courses above are very competitive in some schools.
So the university, polytechnic, or college you are applying for will also determine if some of the courses above are competitive for admission or not in that very school.