Update on the 2021 JAMB Registration statistics, top 10 highest JAMB scores 2021, Name of the candidate that scores the highest in the 2021 JAMB Exam, & the complete JAMB 2021 result statistics.
Just as every other year had been, I bring to you the JAMB registration statistics 2021 along with the JAMB result statistics for 2021.
JAMB had made it a point of duty every year to always clear the public on how many candidates registered JAMB in a particular year and the schools they apply for and how the performance of the candidates went.
This information is always released as a point to prove the Joint Admission Matriculation Board’s transparency.
So, therefore, we have gathered the JAMB registration statistics for 2021 along with the JAMB result stat which points out the best performing candidates in the 2021 JAMB Exam.
How do we present these statistics?
This statistic is base on the list of the 36 states in Nigeria with the Federal Capital Territory and the total applicants from each of them. Form this statistic; you will be able to know the total;
- Number of JAMB Applicants from each state and the F.C.T
- 10 Universities that received the highest number of applicants
- Top 14 Courses with the highest number of the applicant, and
- The top 10 highest JAMB Scorers in 2021 and their scores
How Many Candidates Registered for JAMB this Year 2021?
Note: All the statistics below are the statistics of 2020. The JAMB 2021 statistics are not available right now.
But we promise to update it here immediately after it is released by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
According to JAMB, they received a total of 1.9 million applications in the 2020 JAMB Registration exercise.
Number of applicants by gender: Below is the total number of the 2020 JAMB applicants by gender.
- Male: Data not available for now
- Female: Data will be updated soon
JAMB Registration Statistics 2021 by State
Below is the number of candidates that registered for this year’s JAMB exam from each state in Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory (Abuja).
- Oyo: 110,578 candidates
- Osun: 98,472 candidates
- Imo: 97,963 candidates
- Kaduna: 93,473 candidates
- Ogun: 93,179 candidates
- Kano: 86,586 candidates
- Delta: 85,265 candidates
- Benue: 83,216 candidates
- Kogi: 79,828 candidates
- Kwara: 74,502 candidates
- Anambra: 74,116 candidates
- Edo: 70,522 candidates
- Akwa Ibom: 66,751 candidates
- Enugu: 66,380 candidates
- Ondo: 65,537 candidates
- Plateau: 54,639 candidates
- Abia: 50,369 candidates
- Nasarawa: 46,638 candidates
- Ekiti: 45,942 candidates
- Rivers: 44,125 candidates
- Katsina: 40,990 candidates
- Cross River: 39,006 candidates
- Borno: 35,877 candidates
- Lagos: 34,149 candidates
- Bauchi: 33,520 candidates
- Gombe: 33,217 candidates
- Niger: 32,054 candidates
- Ebonyi: 31,092 candidates
- Adamawa: 27,977 candidates
- Taraba: 27,350 candidates
- Jigawa: 26,081 candidates
- Bayelsa: 22,129 candidates
- Yobe: 21,063 candidates
- Kebbi: 20,732 candidates
- Sokoto: 18,240 candidates
- Zamfara: 9,590 candidates
- F.C.T: 8,519 candidates
- Not indicated: 316 candidates
Helpful 2021 JAMB Tips:
JAMB Result Statistics 2021 (Highest Scorer and highest score 2021)
The top 6 states that produce the higher scorers listed below are:
- Akwa Ibom
- Oyo, and
- Ogun states.
Top 10 highest JAMB score 2021
The Top Highest JAMB Scores 2020 are 365, followed by 363, 359 (scored by two candidates) 358, 356, 355 (scored by two candidates), 353, 352 (scored by four candidates),
Who has the highest score in JAMB 2021 (The Highest scorer)
The names of the candidates and scores obtained are shown below;
- Maduafokwa Egoagwuagwu Agnes -365
- Nwobi Okwuchukwu David – 363
- Ojuba Mezisashe Shalom – 359
- Elikwu, Victor Chukwuemeka – 359
- Adebola Oluwatobi Paul – 358
- Gboyega Oluwatobiloba Enoch – 356
- Ojo Samuel Oluwatobi – 355
- Utulu, Jebose George – 355
- Osom Akan Awesome – 353
- Akakabota Fejiro Simeon – 352
- Ogundele Favour Jesupemi – 352
- Alatise Monsurah Bisola. – 352
- Adelaja Oluwasemilore Daniel – 352
The Lowest JAMB Score in 2021?
The lowest JAMB score in history is the candidate that was reported to have scored 11.
The information of the candidate was not disclosed to the public. But that had been the lowest JAMB Score ever recorded.
How Many Candidates Applied for the Same Course With You?
This cannot be ascertained except you specify the courses you applied for.
But to help you better, below are the top 14 courses with the highest number of applicants in JAMB 2021 and the total number of applicants that applied for them.
Top 14 Courses with the Highest Number of Applicants in JAMB 2020
- Medicine & Surgery – 119,037 candidates
- Accounting – 105,877 candidates
- Economics – 95,967 candidates
- Law – 85,385 candidates
- Business Administration – 83,551 candidates
- Mass Communication. – 69,736 candidates
- Political Science. – 69,147 candidates
- Computer Science. – 66,996 candidates
- Microbiology – 48,097 candidates
- Biochemistry – 35,318 candidates
- Nursing – 34, 978 candidates
- Pharmacy – 34, 578 candidates
- Mechanical – 32,490 candidates
- Civil Engineering – 32,221 candidates
How to Know the Number of Candidates that apply for the same school with you? Like I said before, data like this cannot be ascertained except you specify the school you applied for.
But to help you better, below are the top 10 Universities with the highest number of applicants in JAMB.
Top 10 Universities with the Highest Number of Applicants in JAMB
- UNILAG (University of Lagos) – 84,326 candidates
- UNIZIK – 82,384
- UNIBEN (University of Benin) – 80,216 candidates
- UNN – 79,842
- UNILORIN – 78,265
- OAU – 65,653
- ABU – 60,691
- UNIPORT – 48,850
- UNIUYO – 45,851
- LASU – 43,503
That was the JAMB application Statistics 2021, the total number of candidates that registered, and the highest JAMB Score & Scorers name. Please, don’t be mislead by the information above.
But remember, the data above are that of the 2020 JAMB Exam. The statistics for 2021 will be updated here immediately JAMB publishes it.