A guide on how to Print Original JAMB Result 2020/2021. The first JAMB Result you printed which doesn’t have your passport on it is not the Original JAMB Result.
That Result is called “JAMB Result Notification” it is just designed to show your JAMB Score. The Original JAMB Result is the JAMB Result that will be required for admission.
The Original JAMB Result 2020/2021 must have your passport. The original JAMB Result 2020 is not for free. All candidates must pay a non-refundable fee of N1,000 to obtain their Original JAMB Result 2020.
This post will guide you on how to check and print your Original JAMB Result 2020/2021, how to use it to gain admission and all the secrets to gaining admission in 2020.
- 1 Is Original JAMB Result 2020 out?
- 2 How Much For Original Jamb Result Printing
- 3 How to Check and Print Original JAMB Result 2020/2021
- 4 Why do you Need This Original Result?
- 5 How to Check your JAMB Result using your PC or Mobile Device.
- 6 What to do next after Printing your Original JAMB Result.
- 7 How to use your JAMB Result to Apply for Admission
- 8 2020/2021 JAMB cut off mark Requirements for Admission in all institutions in Nigeria
- 9 Sure Guidelines for Gaining Admission in 2020
- 10 Compulsory Requirements for Gaining Admission in 2020
- 11 Related
Is Original JAMB Result 2020 out?
Yes, the Original jamb result 2020 is out and ready for printing. Follow the procedures below to make payment and print yours.
How Much For Original Jamb Result Printing
You can print your original Jamb result by yourself, but you have to make a payment of N1,000 on JAMB portal before you can get access and print your original result slip.
All JAMB candidates will be able to check their Original jamb Result and print on JAMB Official @ www.jamb.org.ng Portal To Check your 2020 JAMB Results and print it online, follow the steps listed below↓
How to Check and Print Original JAMB Result 2020/2021
To print your original 2020 JAMB results follow the steps below↓
- Go to your JAMB e-facility account via jamb.org.ng and login with the needed login details.
- After you might have successfully logged in, check on the left sidebar and tab on “Print Result Slip”
- At this point, your details and transaction ID will be shown because you will be required to pay N1,000 for your Original JAMB Result.
- Tap on “Continue to Payment” and tap on “Pay Now”.
- Choose the payment method you want to use. The available methods are: through MasterCard, Internet banking, etc.
- Enter your CARD details and tab on “Submit” to proceed.
- At this point, you will have to wait for the payment to be completed. Once payment is completed, you will be asked for the following details:
- Your Exam year and
- Your JAMB Reg. Number.
- Immediately you provide this details, your Original JAMB Result will be made available. At this point, you can download and print your Original JAMB Result.
Note: The JAMB Original Result Slip must have your passport on it and it is this your Original JAMB result that will be required for admission..
Why do you Need This Original Result?
The JAMB UTME Result Slip is very important as it is usually required if;
- You are going for Admission Screening for your school of choice. It is usually a required document to be submitted on the screening exam day.
- You want to start your registration process for the school you are admitted into. Your school will ask for this document as a requirement (To verify your JAMB Score) for a successful registration.
- You want to push for your admission into your school of choice either through supplementary or other admission lists.
- You are already a student and your school requests for the document for processing anything
- You want to confirm your final score.
Please note that the original Jamb Result Slip has your passport photograph embedded in it. If you have a result slip without your passport, it may be declined by your school of choice.
How to Check your JAMB Result using your PC or Mobile Device.
- Go to jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults
- A page will come up and you will have to input your JAMB Reg. number in the space and tab on “Check my result”.
- At this point, your 2020 JAMB Result will show up your screen. You can download and print it out.
Note: This result is not the Original JAMB Result. This Result is called “JAMB Result Notification”. To check and print your Original JAMB Result, follow the guide below↓Common 2020 JAMB Result Checking Challenges and their Solutions
Many candidates will see a message like “You Do Not Have Any Result Yet” when they try to check their 2020 JAMB Result” If you want to check your JAMB result but receive such an awful and annoying response, then you have to relax and recheck later.
What that message means is that, JAMB is still in the process of uploading the results of the center and your Batch.
JAMB Results are usually released in batches. So even if someone that wrote the same day as you happen to see his/her result, you will still need to stay calm and wait for yours because your Result can never be forfeit.
What to do next after Printing your Original JAMB Result.
If you have checked or seen your 2020 JAMB Result and you did well, then all you should do now is to go ahead and use your JAMB Result to Apply for admission In your desired institution.
How to use your JAMB Result to Apply for Admission
JAMB Score is one of the most needed and most compulsory criteria for gaining admission in 2020 into any Tertiary institution. So now that you have checked and verified that you have passed the 2020 JAMB Exam, you should go ahead and:
- Check Your school / JAMB and Departmental cut-Off mark needed for admission.
Recommended: Check 2020 JAMB and Departmental cut off mark Requirements for Admission in all institutions in Nigeria here or read down↓ to see it.
- If your score is low and does not meet your School and departmental required JAMB cut off Mark as listed here, then Consider Changing of Institution or course here
- Upgrade you 2020 JAMB Result here
- Check your school offered courses, school fees for 2020, their post UTME screening form, date, and Requirement, etc. here
2020/2021 JAMB cut off mark Requirements for Admission in all institutions in Nigeria
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced the required cut off mark for all Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education as listed below↓.
This announcement was made during the JAMB policy meeting. According to JAMB, the required Cut off Mark for all institutions including all universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, and monotechnics for this year’s admission will be as listed below.
The JAMB cut off mark as announced by JAMB for admissions into Federal universities, State Universities, private universities, Federal polytechnics, State polytechnics, private polytechnics, and all colleges of education are 160, 140, 120, 110 and 100 respectively.
- Federal Universities — 180: Many Federal Universities only accept Candidates with a minimum JAMB score of 180 and above. This also varies base on the course you apply for.
- State Universities: State Universities may only accept Candidates with Minimum JAMB score of at least 160 and above. This also varies base on the course you apply for.
- Private Universities — 140: Some Private Universities accept Candidates with a JAMB score of 140 and above. This may also vary base on the course you apply for.
- Federal Polytechnics — 120: Some Private Polytechnics accept Candidates with a JAMB score of 120 and above. This may also vary base on the course you apply for.
- State Polytechnics — 120: Candidates with JAMB Score of 120 are eligible for admission in State polytechnics. This may vary base on the course you apply for.
- Private Polytechnics — 110: Private polytechnics accept Candidates with a JAMB score of 110 and above. This may also vary base on the course you apply for.
- Colleges of Education — 100: JAMB candidates with JAMB score of 100 and above are eligible for admission in any College of Education.
Note: Any Institution has the liberty to raise their cut off mark for admission to their desire. But JAMB Registrar, Prof. Is-haq Oloyede said “it is compulsory that institutions must not go below the minimum cut-off points for admissions as designated by JAMB.
Sure Guidelines for Gaining Admission in 2020
- Apply for admission in less competitive courses if you know that your JAMB score will not meet your desired course of choice.
If your JAMB Score is low, then you can check out for courses that require a low JAMB Score for admission and do JAMB change of course here.
- Go for less competitive institutions with a low number of applicants if you know your JAMB Score will not meet the school you choose.
If your JAMB Score is low, then you can check out for Institutions that require a low JAMB Score for admission and do JAMB change of course here.
- Don’t go for a professional course like Law, Medicine and so on. But if you really want to go for a professional course, then you should make sure you score high in JAMB. You can also go for a less competitive institution that offers this professional course.
- If you apply for highly competitive institutions, then you have to go for a very less competitive course e.g. Education and Agriculture courses.
But if you desire to go for a professional course in a competitive institution, then you should make sure you score high in JAMB.
Compulsory Requirements for Gaining Admission in 2020
The following requirements are paramount if you are interested in gaining admission into any Nigerian institution.
- At least 5 credits in SSCE/GCE or Ordinary Level (O’level) Result in not more than 2 sittings.
- A minimum JAMB Score of 180 depending on your choice of Institution and Course.
- A Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates for Direct Entry candidates.
Note: other requirements will be set by the school you applied for. But the most important and most paramount requirements are the ones listed above. Hope you found this guide on “How to Check and Print Original JAMB Result 2020/2021” very helpful and useful?
Please feel free to share this “How to Check and Print Original JAMB Result 2020/2021” with your friends and colleagues. You can do that by using the social media sharing buttons below. Please don’t fail to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below↓.