This is a derived information from the date for the release of the FULAFIA Post UTME form 2021/2022 session and how to successfully process your application online.
The Federal University Lafia Post UTME form, admission requirements, screening date, registration form price and the application closing date has been published here.
At the end of this article, you will know how to Apply/Register for the Federal University, Lafia Post UTME 2021/2022, Post UTME Screening Date, Admission Requirements, Post UTME Cut off mark, Form Price and how to apply for FULAFIA Post UTME screening 2021.
First and foremost, the Federal University Lafia Undergraduate Admission for UTME or Direct Entry candidates is only opened to those that had written JAMB and had chosen FULAFIA as their first choice institution.
Is FULAFIA Post UTME Form Out 2021?
The Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA Post UTME form for 2021/2022 admission is up for all persons interested in applying for the FULAFIA Undergraduate admission.
As such, candidates can start by visiting the FULAFIA official portal to start sending applications for the UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise for their respective courses.
Note; the application form for the 2021/2022 screening exercise is only obtainable from the Federal University Lafia’s undergraduate admission portal.
FULAFIA UTME/Direct Entry Admission Screening Requirements 2021.
The below admission requirements are for those who want to apply and participate in Federal University Lafia 2021 admission screening Exercise
- Five (5) credits in O’level results.
- O’level SSCE result must not be more than two (2) sittings.
- A minimum of 180 JAMB Score.
- Additionally, all intending candidates must make FULAFIA their first choice.
- Candidates who did not, can easily change their first choice institution to Federal University Lafia here.
- FULAFIA Departmental and Aggregate Cut off mark for all Courses
- All schools that have released their Post UTME form for 2021
- Schools that accepts second choice
- Top Universities that accepts from 120 JAMB Score upward for admission in 2021.
How Much Is FULAFIA Post UTME Form 2021?
All candidates that have met the above listed requirements are expected to proceed to buy the Post UTME form online.
The approved Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) registration form fee price is two thousand Naira (N2,000). This a one time processing fee for the 2021 screening registration.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Post UTME 2021.
The steps below is the 2021 registration procedures for the Federal University Lafia Post UTME Screening exercise;
- Logon to https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php
- The data of candidates that have chosen FULAFIA have been collected already from JAMB Database.
- So, type in your your JAMB Registration number in the space says “Enter Your UTME Number”
- Click on the “Log In” button to redirect to the registration page.
- Crosscheck the information that will be displayed on the page to confirm if there are yours.
- After the confirmation, start by adding your valid Email and phone number.
- Now, click on “Pay Now” to generate your payment RRR.
- Use the Remita to make the payment using the 5 methods listed below.
- After paying, the payment must be initiated from the FMIS Platform but those that pay online will be automatically redirected to the registration page .
- On the registration page, fill the application form with your correct details.
- Finally, click on “Submit” to finish the registration.
- On a successful Registration, print out a copy of the registration slip and keep it for further clearance.
How To Pay for FULAFIA Post UTME Registration Form
There are five (5) approved methods of payment for the FULAFIA POST UTME Registration Form to choose from. The methods include;
Online method: the first method is online payment via the Remita payment platform. You will need to use a valid ATM CARD to make the payment online.
- Approved Debit cards are Master Card or Visa card.
USSD Method: this method will only work for those that has a valid bank account with GTBANK or Fidelity Bank.
- For GTBANK users, Dial *737*000*Your RRR# and send.
- For Fidelity Bank users, Dial *770*000*Your RRR# and send.
Note; this will work when you use the sim card that has been registered with your bank account.
Bank Payment method: in this method, you have to visit any commercial Bank that is close by, with your payment invoice RRR to make the payment.
The other two methods are “Internet Banking method” and the “eWallet method” (Using Paga Account)
Note; the first three methods are very recommendable and easy to use for the payment.
FULAFIA Screening Date for 2021
As at the time of this publication, the Federal University Lafia has not announced the FULAFIA 2021 Screening date (except on the official portal).
For simplicity, all candidates that have successfully applied for the screening will be notified on the date for their departments’ screening.
FULAFIA Registration Closing Date 2021
The FULAFIA Post UTME registration deadline and the application closing for the Federal University Lafia 2021 Post UTME is yet to be announced by the school management.
Please kindly visit the FULAFIA Post UTME registration portal to confirm the date on your application portal.
Meanwhile, we advise aspirants to keep checking this page to get the latest screening news on the FULAFIA Post UTME admission 2021.
If you have any comments or questions to ask as related to the FULAFIA 2021 Screening exercise, then use the comment box section to send it to us.
There sir my name is Wuyep David Alexander nd their is a mistake in my NIN by typing Woyep David Alexander nd I used did Woyep to register Jamb with it can it bring a problem to me when submitted my credentials.pls help me sir
I can’t tell.. But kindly apply for correction of name via NIMC office or any NIN registration office.