If it interests you to apply for admission into Federal University Otuoke, then the FUOTUOKE Post UTME form 2021 is available for you to buy and register for screening exercise.
Whether you are a UTME or a Direct Entry candidates seeking admission into Federal University Otuoke for the 2021/2022 academic session, the admission is open for to apply.
You will see how to apply for FUOTUOKE Post-UTME, the FUOTUOKE admission eligibility and requirements for 2021 admission and the screening date in the next headings below.
How Much is FUOTUOKE Post UTME Admission Form?
In other to apply and partake for the FUOTUOKE 2021/2022 academic session admission, you must pay the online registration form fee to gain access to complete your registration on the application portal.
Summarily, the Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post UTME registration fee and the cost for the FUOTUOKE admission form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) altogether.
After the paying for the Federal University Otuoke Post UTME Admission form, you will be given the access to login and register. Check the steps to pay and register below.
Is FUOTUOKE Post UTME Admission form for 2021 Out?
The FUOTUOKE Undergraduate admission portal is always open for both UTME and Direct entry applicants to apply. Meanwhile, check the date for this year’s starting date at the bottom.
Right now, all candidates can only pay to obtain the Post UTME admission form on the FUOTUOKE admission portal as the registration process starts.
Below is the full Registration procedures, registration deadline/application closing date 2021 and the general admission requirements for the Federal University Otuoke 2021 admission.
How To Apply For FUOTUOKE 2021 Post UTME Screening
- Visit the FUOTUOKE Post UTME admission portal @ https://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng
- Scroll and select “ONLINE APPLICAPPISTRATION“
- Or visit the online registration portal @ http://fuotuoke.edu.ng/admission/.
- Go through the application instructions.
- Navigate to where you will see “2021/2022 Admissions“
- Check the links and select “Post UTME Screening Application for 2021/2022 Academic Session“
Required Documents for Application;
Before you start your online application, you will need to scan the following documents. During the registration, you will be required to scan and upload the following documents;
- Certificate of Origin or LGA Identification letter
- A passport photograph
- Age Declaration or Birth Certificate
- O’level WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE Result.
- Original JAMB result printout. Print it here
Admission/Screening Requirements for 2021
Below are the outstanding FUOTUOKE admission requirements and Federal University Otuoke Post UTME screening requirements for 2021.
- The Candidates must have a valid and relevant O’level results.
- For better chances, the O’level should not be more than two sittings.
- Candidate must also score a nothing less than FUOTUOKE Cut off mark shown here in the 2021 JAMB exam.
- Such candidate must make the Federal University Otuoke his or her first choice.
- Else, such candidate should do JAMB change of institution here to FUOTUOKE.
- Candidates for a Direct Entry (D.E) Admission must provide a good grade for their former program.
- Finally, all UTME and Direct Entry applicants must upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal. Upload your O’level result here
FUOTUOKE Application Closing Date/Deadline 2021
The application will be open for all candidates to apply before the deadline. All candidates are expected to apply on or before the closing date.
If any candidates misses out the date, then such candidate should consider changing to another institution except, the date is extended.
We will try our possible best to notify candidates as soon as the FUOTUOKE 2021/2022 Post UTME dates are announced online.
Also beware that the Federal University Otuoke will conduct her post UTME admission screening exercise with the same guideline as last year and successfully candidates will be measured by their performance and qualifications.