The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) School of Midwifery, Gwagwalada, has begun accepting applications for admission to its Basic Midwifery Program for the academic year 2021/2022. Below are the requirements and instructions for applying to the FCT School of Midwifery.
This is to inform the general public that the FCT School of Nursing Gwgwalada has released its admission form for the academic year 2021/2022 for qualified students who aspire to study at the college.
FCT School of Nursing Midwifery Admission Requirements
- WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB with five credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings. Awaiting result is not eligible, NABTEB can only be combined with another NABTEB result.
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years at the time of purchase of the form.
How to Apply for FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada Basic Midwifery Admission Form
- a Non-refundable fee of five thousand Naira (N5,000,00) only through the Remita platform (see instructions below) and
- Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No 2034009628 First Bank PLC.
- Submit the two (2) stamped evidence of payment for receipt and collect application forms at FCT School of Midwifery/Nursing Gwagwalada
- Completed forms are to be returned to the Principals, FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada
- The completed form must be submitted within one week of purchase for Data Capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data capturing ends on 19th July, 2021.
Entrance examination hold from 26th to 30 July, 2021. The candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent via SMS to the contacts phone number provided in the form.
For further enquiry on examination date check http//fb.me/fctsom from 21st July, 2021. The Examination will be Computer Based Test covering English, mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Current Affair.
N.B Applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the forms.