The new date for the release of the UNIABUJA Post UTME form 2021 and the recommended procedure for how to apply for the University of Abuja Post UTME registration 2021 is now available.
This is Informative article is to enlighten the public and all interested candidates on how to get the University of University Post UTME form for 2021/2022 academic session.
See the UNIABUJA 2021 Screening requirements, Post UTME Cut off mark, Post UTME form price/registration fee and how to get the form below.
Is UNIABUJA Post UTME Form Out for 2021?
The University of Abuja Post UTME screening form is sold through the UNIABUJA Post UTME portal. The only method for buying the form is online.
To get the form, you have to visit the UNIABUJA Undergraduate admission portal and pay the registration form fee as shown below.
How much is University of Abuja Post UTME form 2021?
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post UTME registration form goes for a token of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, for UTME and Direct entry admission form.
Note; the only available payment method to use in paying for the form is through the Remita online payment platform where candidates will be required to generate their RRR.
After generating the Remita RRR number, you can pay online and obtain the form or use it to pay at any bank. Below are the steps to buy and apply easily.
How To Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME on UNIABUJA Portal
Below are the steps to apply for UNIABUJA UTME or Direct entry admission 2021.
Before applying check UNIABUJA Post UTME cut off mark 2021 here and make sure you meet it.
- Visit the UNIABUJA admission screening application portal @http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Or visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/app_form.
- Navigate to the left menu and select “Undergraduate”
- Fill in your JAMB Registration Number in the column that requests for JAMB REG. NO
- Click on “Get details” to fetch your JAMB profile details.
Account Creation Process:
- Now, enter all the details listed on the entry form one after the other
- Make sure your email and phone number are active ones.
- Now, click on “next” to proceed
- Clicking on “Next” will redirect you to the payment platform.
How To Make payment for the Form and Registration fee;
- If you have been successfully redirected to the payment page then do the following;
- Click on “Generate RRR” to start the payment process.
- On the payment page, click on “Submit”
- Clicking on submit will redirect you to the Remita online payment platform.
- From the Remita platform, enter your debit card details and click on “submit” to complete the payment.
Final Registration Procedure:
- After a successful payment, navigate to where you will see “Main login” and click on it.
- Now, start over the process again by entering your JAMB registration number in the username space
- Then, enter your surname as your password in the password space
- Now, Click on login to login to your application dashboard.
- From your dashboard, click on “Application form”.
- Enter all the required detailed information to complete your registration.
- Finally, print out your registration slip including your payment receipt and keep them for the screening exercise.
UNIABUJA Admission Screening Requirements 2021
Both UTME and Direct entry that wish to apply for the admission into any University of Abuja undergraduate degree program must meet and satisfy the following requirements;
- See UNIABUJA Post UTME cut off mark for 2021 here. You can also get UNIABUJA Post UTME Past Questions if you wish to buy it online.
- Only candidates that are up to 16 years old can apply.
- Candidates that will apply must make the University of Abuja their first choice.
- Meanwhile, candidates who didn’t choose UNIABUJA can do JAMB change of institution to UNIABUJA here
- All Applicants must have a JAMB score that is not below 180.
- Original JAMB result slip will be needed.
- A good SSCE O’level result will be required (Original or statement of result)
Registration Deadline/Closing Date 2021
The sales of form and the registration for the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post UTME undergraduate admission screening will be on till the closing date as scheduled on the admission portal.
If you are interested in applying, then kindly check out the registration deadline for your course on the UNIABUJA post UTME screening portal.
In summary, all Interested applicants are instructed to apply early so that they can be notified on their UNIABUJA Post UTME exam date 2021 earlier.
Post UTME Exam Date 2021
All UTME or direct entry registration will end before the exam commences. Candidates will be notified of their exam date.
All exams is within the school campus and candidates will be informed of their exam date, time and venue before the exam day.
Note; The examination information for this entry-level is not certain for now. So all applicants should prepare adequately while waiting to hear from the school.
Feel free to share this updated news on the UNIABUJA – University of Abuja Post UTME 2021 with other candidates waiting to register.
Pls,,, had 195 in jamb am I eligible to apply for uniabuja putme into radiology department?? Thank you so much
Hey Loveth!!! You are eligible to apply for Admission into radiology in Uniabuja!! Pls see the complete Uniabuja jamb & Departmental cut off mark for all courses, department and Faculty here