University of Calabar, UNICAL Post-UTME form 2021/2022, and admission requirements for all interested candidates that wish to apply are out.
More so, the price for UNICAL Post UTME admission form 2021 and how to apply for UNICAL 2021 Post UTME screening exercise is also out.
If you wish to know how to apply for UNICAL 2021 Post-UTME screening exercise 2021/2022 academics session, then this update is for you.
- 1 Is UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020 out?
- 2 How Much is UNICAL Post UTME form 2021?
- 3 How to Buy UNICAL Admission form 2021?
- 4 Payment and UNICAL Post UTME Registration through E-transact 2021
- 5 UNICAL UTME Payment and Registration with Scratch Card
- 6 How to Apply for UNICAL Post-UTME 2021 via Pin Portal
- 7 UNICAL Admission Requirements for 2021
- 8 Application Closing Date/Registration Deadline 2021
- 9 Does University of Calabar write Post UTME Aptitude Test?
- 10 Related
Is UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020 out?
The information on this page is totally inline with the information released by the University of Calabar management for 2021 admission.
As such, all interested UTME/Direct Entry candidates wishing to apply for admission are advised to adhere to the information shown below;
How Much is UNICAL Post UTME form 2021?
Now that the UNICAL Post UTME form for 2021 is out, all aspiring candidates are to buy the form online.
The total cost of the UNICAL Post UTME form for 2021 including the registration fee and price for application is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
Before you apply for UNICAL admission 2021, note that you must, first of all, choose UNICAL as your JAMB first choice.
Now, the next step below will guide you on how to buy the UNICAL Post UTME form and how to register for the screening.
How to Buy UNICAL Admission form 2021?
Below are the procedures you can follow to obtain the UNICAL screening form for 2021 admission and register for the Post-UTME Test;
Candidates that are asking “How can I get Unical post Utme?” should know that there are three methods you can follow to buy the UNICAL 2021 Post-UTME admission form. Check them below;
- E-transact method: This method is only available at banks nationwide. To use this method, kindly visit any commercial bank and pay to obtain an E-transact PIN. See steps below
- Online Post-UTME Pin Method: This method allows candidates to easily buy the UNICAL Post-UTME pin online from UNICAL Pots UTME Portal. See steps below
- The Scratch Card Method: This method is only available at commercial banks within the city of Calabar. See steps below
- List Of all courses Offered In UNICAL 2021
- UNICAL Departmental Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2021
- Check UNICAL Admission Updates for 2021
- Approved UNICAL school fee/Acceptance fee for new students 2021
- UNICAL Official website www.myunical.edu.ng
Payment and UNICAL Post UTME Registration through E-transact 2021
The first available payment/registration method is through E-transact. All you need to do is to visit any of the banks below to pay and obtain your E-transact PIN.
After obtaining your E-transact PIN, follow these steps to complete your registration;
- Go to UNICAL portal via http://www.myunical.edu.ng
- Select “UTME Admission Screening”
- Click the link to visit the registration page
- Follow the screen instructions on the portal to Login
- Complete your registration by filling in the required personal details
- Print out your registration form for evidence of registration
- How to Upgrade your JAMB Score/JAMB result
- Schools that accept JAMB second Choice
- All courses and their JAMB Cut off marks
- JAMB Cut off Mark for all Schools in 2021
- Top schools that accept from 120 JAMB Score upward
- Courses that accept 120 JAMB score for admission
UNICAL UTME Payment and Registration with Scratch Card
The second payment/registration method is through Scratch Card. The Scratch Card method is only available at any of the following banks within Calabar;
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
After obtaining your Scratch Card, follow these steps to complete your registration;
- Visit the official UNICAL Post UTME Portal via https://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the first space
- Enter your PIN in the second space
- Select your admission entry type (UTME or Direct Entry)
- Click on “LOG-IN” to proceed to the registration dashboard.
- Completely fill in the required personal details
- Print out your registration form for evidence of registration
After making your payment for the screening, follow the steps below to complete your online registration.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post-UTME 2021 via Pin Portal
In this application method, candidates can easily buy the UNICAL Post-UTME pin online from UNICAL Pots UTME Portal. Follow the procedure below to buy and complete your registration;
- Go to the UNICAL Post UTME payment portal at https://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/webpay/
- Enter your JAMB REG. Number in the space
- Click on “SEARCH” to proceed
- Check the details that would show up
- Proceed to buy your post UTME registration pin.
- Complete the payment buy choosing a suitable payment method.
- Return to the UNICAL Post UTME portal and login.
- Now, fill all the details and information on the online form and submit it.
UNICAL Admission Requirements for 2021
Now that you know the steps to follow to register UNICAL admission screening exercise 2021 it is also advisable to know the requirements needed.
The following are the UNICAL admission requirements for 2021/2022 academic session UTME and Direct Entry applicants;
- Choose UNICAL your first choice in JAMB. If you didn’t choose UNICAL as the first choice, then do a change of institution here.
- Score high in JAMB and meet UNICAL Cut off mark. Check UNICAL Cut off mark 2021
- Do not use more than one or two sittings O’level result.
- Acceptable O’level results are WAEC, GCE, NECO, etc.
- Original JAMB result. Print 2021 Original JAMB result here
- You must be 16 years old or above.
- Direct entry applicants should kindly make an inquiry from the school.
Application Closing Date/Registration Deadline 2021
The opening of the UNICAL Post-UTME registration portal for 2021 UTME and Direct entry candidates have been opened for 2021 registration.
UNICAL 2021 Post-UTME Registration will start from Monday, 29th June 2021. But the application deadline and registration closing date 2021 will be announced soon.
But all applicants that wish to partake in the UNICAL Post UTME aptitude test are advised to complete their registration before the deadline.
cNote; Early registration will save you from registration congestion. So, the earlier your register, the better for you.
Does University of Calabar write Post UTME Aptitude Test?
Yes! The University of Calabar writes Post UTME Aptitude Test as part of their admission screening exercise.
The following are their Post-UTME Aptitude Test Computer Based Test (CBT) instructions.
UNICALPost UTME exam date 2021? The date for each candidates’ Aptitude Test will be communicated to them at the close of Post–UTME registration exercise through the UNICAL Post UTME time Table 2021.
- All Candidates are to check their portal for their test venue and time.
- Information concerning the test will be sent to candidates registered phone numbers
- The UNICAL Post UTME Aptitude Test is 100% Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Impersonation during the test is highly prohibited.
- Failure to partake in the CBT Test is an automatic disqualification.
If you are satisfied with this update on the UNICAL Post UTME form and admission screening date 2021, then share this with others.
You can also feel free to ask any question about UNICAL 2021 admission screening exercise process in the comment section to get more clarification.