Here is the latest update on the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO Post UTME form 2021/2022, FUTO Admission news 2021, screening date & admission requirements.
If you choose to study at FUTO, then this is an update on the FUTO Admission form 2021 and admission requirements for the 2021/2022 session.
At the end of this article, you will get to know how to buy the FUTO Post UTME form 2021, Post UTME 2021/2022 exam date, registration starting date, and closing date (deadline).
Is FUTO 2021/2022 Post UTME form out
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME form is available for sales. The form can only purchase/obtained online.
Kindly see more information on screening exam date, FUTO admission requirements 2021, Cut off Mark, the admission form price, and how to apply for (FUTO) Post UTME 2021.
Firstly, all candidates should note that the Post UTME exercise is compulsory for candidates that choose the Federal University of Technology, Owerri as their first choice.
When is FUTO Post UTME 2021/2022 Starting?
This is very important for all candidates that choose FUTO as their First choice during the 2021 JAMB Exam. The Federal University of Technology, Owerri admission form is online.
Check the next section below to see how to obtain the form and register for the screening exercise and the necessary requirements needed for admission into FUTO.
Note; The date for the commencement of the FUTO 2021 Post UTME screening exercise will be updated on the FUTO admission porta immediately it is out.
Please read down to see how to get the form and how to register for the screening exam at the comfort of your home via the FUTO Portal.
FUTO Admission Requirements 2021
Below are compulsory and the general FUTO admission requirements and Eligibility for the 2021/2022 academic session undergraduate admission;
- All candidates must choose FUTO as their first choice or do a JAMB change of institution here
- Candidates must score at least 180 in their Jamb Exam.
- All Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in their O’level Result
- Acceptable O’level results are (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE), etc.
- Must also have credit pass Mathematics, English language, and other 3 related subjects.
- Only applicants that are up to 16 years will be eligible to apply.
- Original JAMB result
How Much Is FUTO Post Utme Form 2021
The Federal Government in collaboration with the NUC has directed that all schools must not charge more than N2,000 for their Post UTME form.
As such, the Federal University of Technology, Owerri Post UTME Form for 2021 is Two Thousand (N2000) Naira only for the registration.
The Two Thousand Naira covers the registration fee and the application fee. As such, candidates do not need to pay extra money for the screening exercise.
How To Apply For FUTO Post UTME On FUTO Portal.
The FUTO Undergraduate admission Portal is the only official online platform for all candidates and applicants to register for the Post UTME exercise.
All candidates that have met the above-stated requirements should follow the steps below to apply for the Post UTME screening exercise via the FUTO portal.
- Visit the FUTO Admission Portal @ https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/
- Select the “Admission Applications” link or visit https://application.futo.edu.ng/
Application Procedure for Candidate;
- Select ‘Post-UTME Admission Screening Application’ if you are a UTME candidate
- Or select “Direct Entry” if you are a direct entry candidate
- On the first page, enter your JAMB Registration Number and click on Submit to proceed.
- On the second page, enter the following details accordingly
- Enter your First Name in the first space
- Your Middle-name in the second space
- Input your Surname in the third space
- Check the fourth space to confirm your JAMB Registration Number
- Enter your Email in the fifth space
- Fill in your valid Phone Number in the sixth space
- Click on “Next” to generate your payment invoice
- Now, print your payment invoice shown on the page.
- Select your payment option
- If you want to pay in the bank, then click on “print invoice” to print your payment invoice and take it to any bank branch.
- Click on ‘Pay online’ to make your payment online.
- After the payment, click on ‘Fill Form’ to continue the registration
- Fill in all the information stated on the online form
- Confirm the information and details you have provided.
- Submit your application and print out a copy of the registration form.
- Check List Of Courses Offered In FUTO 2021
- See FUTO 2021 Departmental for all Courses
- FUTO 2021 Admission News and updates
- FUTO School Fees & Acceptance fee For New Students 2021
Registration Closing Date/Application Deadline.
The deadline for the sales of the FUTO Post UTME admission form, the application closing date, and the registration deadline for 2021 will last for about three weeks from the starting date.
Intended applicants that wish to apply and participate in the Post-UTME exercise are advised to register immediately the form is out.
Please do not wait for the deadline before you start your application. The school will communicate the deadline to their candidates.
Note; Failure to register before the deadline will disqualify a candidate from participating in the Post-UTME exercise.
FUTO Post UTME Exam Date 2021
Will FUTO write any Post UTME exam in 2021 during their Post UTME exercise? The Federal University of Technology, Owerri have been conducting post UTME exam or past years.
But for this year, it is completely in the hands of the FUTO management to decide if they will still conduct the Post UTME exam during their UTME screening exercise.
As such, all candidates going for the exercise should kindly prepare effectively and also note their exam date.
Note; The actual FUTO Post UTME exam date 2021 screening exercise will be announced by the FUTO management and admission board.
Finally, if you are one of the FUTO 2021 aspirants, then you can always get free daily updates on the FUTO 2021 admission here on studentmajor.com.
To get in touch with us and ask more questions about the FUTO Post UTME form 2021/2022, admission process 2021, then use the Comment box below.