All candidates, Applicants or Aspirants that wishes to find relevant information about the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB Post UTME Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic session should Endeavor to follow the outlined procedures as guided below.
This page is filled with wonderful and all needed information about the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta ►FUNAAB Post Utme Form, Admission and cut off Requirements, Post Utme application form price, Post Utme application Starting and Closing date etc.
In fact, to make you understand more, information the following topics listed below will be discuss here.
The Topics To Cover Here are:
- When FUNAAB POST UTME Form Will come out.
- FUNAAB POST UTME cut off mark
- FUNAAB POST UTME Requirements
- funaab post utme subject
- FUNAAB POST UTME Portal
- FUNAAB POST UTME Form Price [Fee] and many more
- FUNAAB POST UTME Application and Registration starting and closing Date
As you can see, this page covers almost all the information and procedures needed for the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, (FUNAAB) POST UTME exercise 2020/2021 application and participation.
- 1 Is FUNAAB Post Utme form out?
- 2 When Will FUNAAB Post UTME Registration / Application Start
- 3 How Much Is FUNAAB Post Utme Form
- 4 FUNAAB POST UTME Requirements For [UTME and Direct Entry Candidates]
- 5 Funaab Admission requirements For UTME Candidates
- 6 Admission Eligibility For Direct Entry Applicants
- 7 FUNAAB JAMB and Departmental Cut Off Mark
- 8 So What is FUNAAB Cut Off Mark?
- 9 How to Apply for FUNAAB Post Utme Exercise
- 10 FUNAAB Post UTME Registration / Application Deadline (closing Date) 2020
Is FUNAAB Post Utme form out?
Here is good news to all Jambites, aspirants and candidates that had chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as their first during the 2020 Jamb registration.
You are strictly advised to follow the procedures listed below to apply for the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB Post UTME Exercise.
But in case you wish to apply for FUNAAB Post UTME Exercise even when you did not make FUNAAB your first choice during Jamb Registration, then check here to do Jamb change of Institution.
When Will FUNAAB Post UTME Registration / Application Start
We have had series of questions as regarding when FUNAAB Post UTME Registration / Application 2020 will start.
So know that you are not alone. So for this reason, studentmajor have decided to create page to keep FUNAAB Aspirants Updated on When Will FUNAAB Post UTME Registration / Application Start and the requirements that will be needed for the Post Utme Exercise.
So below is good information that will help you.
Please, stay calm and read all piece of information that you see on this page. Make sure you folow this guidelines strictly to avoid mistakes.
How Much Is FUNAAB Post Utme Form
FUNAAB Post utme Admission /Direct Entry application and Registration form for 2020/2021 session is just Two thousand Naira (N2000) Only.
Note: This Two thousand Naira (N2000) is a non-refundable fee and all applicants are to pay it to the FUNAAB as the beneficiary.
So you are warned never to give your post utme fee to anybody you don’t know (online or Offline) to help you register for FUNAAB Post utme.
Read down and follow the steps below to make your payment and obtain the form and also register/apply via FUNAAB Post utme Portal.
FUNAAB POST UTME Requirements For [UTME and Direct Entry Candidates]
All FUNAAB UTME and Direct Entry Applicants / Aspirants must meet the following Requirements listed below▼
Funaab Admission requirements For UTME Candidates
- All Applicants must possess a minimum of Credit passes in their Five (5) O’level subjects including English Language.
- Applicants must present an O’level result (WAEC, NECO, GCE or any other equivalent exam) Result.
- Funaab requires that all their applicants must have a Jamb score of at least 180 to be eligible for the application.
- FUNAAB Will only accept candidates that made them their First choice to qualify to write the Post-UTME Screening Test.
- Candidates who score less in FUNAAB Post -UTME may not be eligible for admission into any programme in FUNAAB irrespective of any higher scores obtained at UTME.
- Note: Funaab Will use candidate’s average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests (The cut-off point) For final selection for admission into various programmes..
- All candidates must present their original Jamb Result and not Jamb Notification Result… Recommended: Print your Original Jamb result Here
Admission Eligibility For Direct Entry Applicants
- Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent.
FUNAAB JAMB and Departmental Cut Off Mark
All Applicants and aspirants that wish to apply for admission in FUNAAB Must make sure that they have met the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta General Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark if they want to be admitted.
I know A lot of aspirants are interested at knowing FUNAAB departmental cut off mark for each courses.
So What is FUNAAB Cut Off Mark?
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta General Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark is 180.
FUNAAB Departmental cut off mark is the minimum Jamb Score required to gain admission on a particular course or departments in this University.
But Unfortunately, FUNAAB has no fix Departmental Cut off mark for each course, Department or Faculty.
But All candidates and aspirants that have attain a Jamb score up to 180 and have also Meet the requirements and eligibility listed below are qualified to apply for FUNAAB Post Utme Exercise 2020/2021.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Post Utme Exercise
- Eligible candidates that have meet the above mentioned requirements are to visit FUNAAB Post Utme Portal @ www.funaab.edu.ng
- Tab on the Post utme application link
- Select Online Application Form for Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Follow the screen instructions and fill in all information correctly
- Proceed to make payment and print out your Post utme slip.
FUNAAB Post UTME Registration / Application Deadline (closing Date) 2020
Candidates for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise in FUNAAB should note that FUNAAB Post Utme Registration and Application Closing Date for 2020 is not yet announced.
Studentmajor.com will Do well to Notify you on when the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post Utme Registration and Application 2020 will end.
So all Candidates and aspirants are advised to always visit this page for more update and the FUNAAB latest news on admission.
I guess this update on “FUNAAB Post Utme guide was helpful to you…
You can easily share this post and tell others about us using any of the social media sharing buttons below↓
Also feel free to ask Studentmajor Mentor any question or make you can also make your own suggestion, contribution, request or complaint using the comment box below ↓