Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta has given the guidelines for purchasing the FUNAAB Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session and how to register for the exercise.
Check the FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2021/2022, Exam Date and Admission Requirements for UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates below.
How Much is FUNAAB Post UTME for 2021? The Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Post UTME screening form and registration fee is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
Candidates who choose FUNAAB as their first choice in the concluded 2021 JAMB exam can pay to purchase the form online and apply for FUNAAB screening exercise.
Is FUNAAB Post UTME Screening form for 2021 Out?
It’s quite interesting to inform all aspiring candidates that the date for the commencement for the sales of the FUNAAB Post UTME screening form for 2021 has been notified.
Date for the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Post UTME registration 2021: the agreed date for the commencement of the FUNAAB 2021 admission screening registration will be seen in the portal link shown below.
FUNAAB 2021 Admission Requirements
Luckily, candidates with awaiting result can also register for the screening exercise and thereafter, must upload their result before FUNAAB starts giving admission.
- See: how to check if your O’level result has been uploaded here.
- Click here to upload your O’level result.
Other FUNAAB Post UTME Admission Screening Requirements includes;
- It is mandatory for all candidates to choose FUNAAB as their first choice.
- The candidate must meet the FUNAAB JAMB Cut off mark shown here.
- Candidates must have a valid WAEC, NECO, GCE or equivalent result.
- Maximum of 2 sittings O’level result will be accepted
- All applicants must not be less than 16 years old.
Meeting the above requirements will qualify you for the FUNAAB 2021 admission screening exercise and probably create you a chance for admission.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME 2021?
To easily apply for FUNAAB admission screening exercise, you have to follow the steps outlined below;
- FUNAAB Post UTME Admission Portal @
- On landing, click on “Apply for Admission“.
- A new page will be open for you to enter your Registration number.
- In the page, fill in your valid and correct JAMB Registration number for UTME candidates or Direct Entry Registration Number direct Entry applicants.
- Click to generate your Application payment Invoice.
- The payment invoice contains a Reference Number.
- Use the Invoice Reference Number to make your payment.
- The amount to pay is Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000).
- Available payment methods are “Direct Bank Deposit” or “Remita Internet Banking”
- Payment with Remita will require a Master card or Visa card ATM Debit Card.
- Bank payment will require applicants to visit a commercial Bank with their payment invoice Reference Number to make the payment.
Final Registration/Uploading of Documents;
- After making your payment, return to FUNAAB Admission Portal to fill up the e-application form.
- Now, fill in your correct Bio-data in the appropriate columns.
- Upload your O’level SSCE results.
- Direct Entry applicants should upload any of their OND, JUPEB, HND, IJMB, NCE or any equivalent A’Level results.
- Finally, upload a colored passport that is not more than six (6) months.
- Finally, check your application data and confirm them and then submit your application.
- Make sure you print out an acknowledgement application slip that has your passport on it.
Correction of Application Mistakes/Wrong Data.
Candidates that made mistakes during the application process can make some corrections.
- Correction of wrong data will cost a correction fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000). The fee is considered as a penalty fee.
- All corrections should be made within the stipulated time.
- After the deadline of the correction period, all other wrong data will attract automatic disqualification.
Deadline for Registration/Application Closing Date 2021
All Application is opened from Monday, 7th September 2020 and closes on the 20th of November 2020.
Direct Entry (DE) candidates are expected to submit their transcript before 16th October, 2020.
Note: The notice for the deadline for the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) registration and the FUNAAB screening application closing date for this year’s registration is till further notice.
In most cases, the registration deadline for the 2021 application may not be extended, except stated. See check the date on the portal to be sure.
Do you still have further questions to ask, or do you have a comment? If yes, feel free to use the comment box below to do that for free and get feedback.