Update on the university of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT Admission List 2020/2021 (All Batch) On Status Portal) Check and download 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th admission list below.
THE University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Admission List (first, second, third, fourth, and fifth batch) for the 2020/2021 session has been made available and uploaded on line for checking and downloading.
All UNIPORT Aspirant are to follow this updated guide to down load the UNIPORT admission list 2020/2021 beneath this web page.
THIS PAGE WILL GIVE YOU ACCESS TO:
- uniport admission list batch 2
- uniport admission list 4th batch
- uniport admission list batch 6
- uniport admission list batch 1
- uniport admission list 2020/21
- uniport admission list batch 3
- uniport admission list 2020/2021
- uniport admission list batch 5
- uniport Admission status portal
- 1 Has UNIPORT Started Giving Admission?
- 2 When Will Uniport Admission List 2020 Come out?
- 3 So Is UNIPORT Admission List For 2020/2021 Out?
- 4 How To check UNIPORT admission Status
- 5 Check UNIPORT admission Status On Jamb Caps
- 6 Check UNIPORT Admission Status On UNIPORT Admission Status Checker portal
- 7 How to Print Your UNIPORT and JAMB Admission Letter 2020
- 8 Related
Has UNIPORT Started Giving Admission?
After the conclusion of the final UNIPORT Post utme Exercise 2020, the The management and admission board of the University of Port Harcourt have started giving admission to their qualified candidates and aspirants.
The candidates that are considered for admission are arrived at, base on the University of Port Harcourt admission qualifications and criteria.
So we have made this page to update candidates on how to check UNIPORT Admission list / Admission status.
When Will Uniport Admission List 2020 Come out?
Like I said, the names of candidates that have been considered for admission are now available for publishing.
All Candidates and aspirants that applied for admission in the University Of Port Harcourt should stay calm and read down to see how to check their Admission status.
So Is UNIPORT Admission List For 2020/2021 Out?
You can now proceed to check your UNIPORT Admission status on Jamb Caps and on the university of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Admission Status Checker Portal.
The next step below will guide you on how to check your UNIPORT Admission status on Jamb Caps and on the university of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Admission Status Checker Portal.
All the 2020 aspirants who took part in the UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise are to check the University of Port Harcourt Admission List (1st, second, 3rd, & 4th Batch) On Jamb and Uniport Admission portal.
Follow the step by step guide below to check and download your admission status.
How To check UNIPORT admission Status
There are two ways you can check your UNIPORT Admission Status. One is via jamb caps and the other is via UNIPORT Admission Portal or check on the UNIPORT admission list pdf file below▼
Check UNIPORT admission Status On Jamb Caps
You can easily check and print your UNIPORT admission notification with the following steps out line below.
- You will need a phone or computer to Check your Admission Status.
- Only Browsers like Chrome or Firefox will work for this but Opera mini will not work.
- Open your browser and visit JAMB eFacility Portal @ www.jamb.org.ng
- Provide your login details as required. (i.e your JAMB Email and Password).
- When you are logged in, navigate to the right side, where you will see “Check Admission Status” and tab on it.
- Check the left side panel, and tab on Admission status and your details and Admission status will be displayed.
- Below your admission status will be two options. One of the options is “Accept Admission” and the other is “Reject Admission”.
- This two options will only be active if you have been given admission. But this buttons will be inactive if you have not been offered admission.
PLS NOTE: Successfully admitted candidates are Strictly advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT their Admission with two weeks.
Check UNIPORT Admission Status On UNIPORT Admission Status Checker portal
- Visit the University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Admission status checking portal @ https://aris.uniport.edu.ng/admissionacceptance.
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No. in the Spaces as required.
- Finally Tab on the search button to view your UNIPORT admission Status.
Alternatively: You can also check your name on the University Of Port Harcourt Admission list in PDF Format.
- VIEW UNIPORT 1ST (FIRST) BATCH ADMISSION LIST HERE
- VIEW UNIPORT 2nd (SECOND) BATCH ADMISSION LIST HERE
- VIEW UNIPORT 3rd (THIRD) BATCH ADMISSION LIST HERE
- VIEW UNIPORT 4th (FOURTH) BATCH ADMISSION LIST HERE
- VIEW UNIPORT FINAL (FIFTH) BATCH ADMISSION LIST HERE
- VIEW UNIPORT OMITTED CANDIDATES ADMISSION LIST HERE
Note: Admitted candidates are to “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” their admission on Jamb CAPS within two weeks.
How to Print Your UNIPORT and JAMB Admission Letter 2020
After you might have checked and confirmed that the University Of Port Harcourt ► UNIPORT has offered you Admissions on JAMB CAPS or on the University Of Port Harcourt ► UNIPORT Admission Portal.
MORE University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) UPDATES!!!
- Check List Of Courses Offered In UNIPORT & Their admission Requirements Here
- Get UNIPORT Post Utme Admission Form 2020/2021, Date, Price & Requirements Here
- Download UNIPORT Departmental and JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 for Admission Here
- Check UNIPORT Admission List 2020/2021 Out: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch : Check Here
- UNIPORT School Fees & Acceptance fee 2020/2021 For New & Old Students Here
- UNIPORT Official website www.uniport.edu.ng
I believe this guide was able to help you check your UNIPORT admission status on Jamb caps and on Uniport admission Status Portal and also print your Jamb and Uniport admission letter?
Please we recommend you to feel free and share this guide with your other friends and colleagues who may need it too. You can easily share this post on facebook, whatsapp and others by using the social media sharing buttons below.
You are free to make your comment and ask any question to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below↓.