Welcome to UNIPORT Portal 2020 [Aris & ecampus.uniport.edu.ng] Login and UNIPORT Portal for Admission, postgraduate Portal, UNIPORT hostel Portal and admission-portal. Below is a quick link to the University Of Port Harcourt (Official Website and Login page)
where you can check result, View admission list and status, log in to aris UNIPORT and UNIPORT post-UTME portal and also get the latest news on admission in UNIPORT @ uniport.edu.ng student portal.
This page contains links to:
- How to check result in UNIPORT Portal
- UNIPORT login
- aris UNIPORT
- UNIPORT Post UTME Portal
- UNIPORT latest news on admission
- uniport.edu.ng student portal
- UNIPORT admission list
- uniport.edu.ng login
Links to, and How to Login to UNIPORT Student Portal
How to check result on UNIPORT portal
- Go to the UNIPORT Post-UTME portal at https://UTMEdetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_UTME.php.
- Enter your username in the space provided (using registration number, email address or phone number)
- Enter your password (2020/2021 session has been chosen by default)
- Finally, click login to access your UNIPORT post UTME result.
You will have access to your screening score when the page opens.
Student Portal login
- Visit UNIPORT Student Portal @ http://ecampus.uniport.edu.ng/
- Log In Or Sign Up to get access
- Student Portal Help Desk is: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit https://aris.uniport.edu.ng/
- Enter your pin
- Enter your password
- Tab on “login” to proceed
UNIPORT Post UTME portal
This Is The University Of Port Harcourt Data Capture Portal
- All you need to do is to visit https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/
- Select Application Type
- Tab on “GO” To proceed.
For Post UTME Application,
- Got to https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng
- There is a step-by-step procedures listed below this post. Follow the steps and Procedures listed below to apply for admission
For existing users,
- Enter your Registration Number, Email or Phone Number
- Enter Password
- Select Session
- Tab “Login” to proceed.
For New Users,
- Enter your Reg Number.
- Input your Email.
- Provide your Phone Number
- Select and enter your Password
- Confirm Your Password (Re-enter your Password)
- Tab “Create” to proceed.
UNIPORT latest news on admission
MORE UNIPORT) UPDATES!
- Courses Offered In UNIPORT
- UNIPORT Post UTME Form & Price
- View UNIPORT Cut Off Mark
- Check UNIPORT Admission List
- UNIPORT School Fees & Acceptance fee
UNIPORT admission list Portal
- Visit http://ecampus.uniport.edu.ng/
- Provide your UTME Registration Number in the box Provided and Tab on “GO” to check your admission status.
On UNIPORT ecampus Portal, you can do the following:
- Check Admission List
This section displays the admission status of fresh students. All you have to do is enter your UTME Registration Number in the box and Tab on “GO” to check your admission status.
- Online Application Forms
If your are interested in starting your career in UNIPORT, you need to complete the UNIPORT online application forms for admission.
Tab on “Go to Online Applications” to proceed
- UNIPORT Fee Details
If you want to confirm the Fees and other charges in the University, you can do that by Tabbing the button labelled “Check Fee Details” and filled the form and what you want will be displayed.
UNIPORT Admission Registration & Application Procedures
Candidates, Aspirants and interested applicants that are interested in applying for admission in UNIPORT shoul;d follow this procedures to apply.
- Eligible candidates are to viste the UNIPORTAL Post UTME Portal @
- Upon landing there, candidate are to input their “UTME Registration Number” and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- The next step is to Print out your Post UTME “Payment Slip”
- You can now proceed to “pay online” or Proceed to any of theses Banks:
- ACCESS BANK PLC
- ECOBANK PLC.
- FIDELITY BANK PLC
- FIRST BANK PLC.
- UBA PLC.
- UNN-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK
With your Remita I.D and make your payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Now, Obtain a Remita receipt that has an “Access Code” from the Bank Teller. This code is for payment confirmation.
- Go back to the UNN Post UTME online Portal and Login with your “UTME Reg. No.” and the Access Code on your payment slip.
- Completely fill up the Online Form with correct details as requested.
- Make sure you upload your passport and the passport should be of “red background” and not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Tab the “submit button” to complete your registration and make sure you print a Photo Card for your Screening Exercise clearance.
- Your Screening Date and time will be on the Photo Card.
- Make sure you use your valid email and phone number while registering.
That was the University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT official Website 2020 [Aris & ecampus.uniport.edu.ng] Login). where you can check result, View admission list and status, log in to aris UNIPORT and UNIPORT Post UTME Portal, and also get the latest news on admission in UNIPORT @ uniport.edu.ng student portal.
I guess this update was helpful to you? If yes, then feel free share it with others and also remember to drop your comment in the comment box below▼