You can now check the ABSU admission list for 2021 and download it in pdf or you can check your admission status via the Abia State University admission status portal.
This article will guide you on how to check ABSU admission status for UTME and Direct Entry (D.E) candidates and supplementary list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Abia State University post UTME screening has been concluded and the names of ABSU admitted candidates are to be uploaded online on JAMB CAPS or ABSU Admission checker portal.
ABSU admission list is released in batches starting from the 1st batch (merit list) while others will be released in the 2nd and 3rd supplementary list.
As such, all candidates may not see their admission status right now, but the list and names of more admitted candidates will be frequently uploaded and updated on JAMB CAPS before the deadline set by JAMB.
How To Check ABSU Admission Status on JAMB CAPS portal 2021
All aspirants that are awaiting admission at Abia State University should follow the steps below to check their admission status on the JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Visit JAMB CAPS at @ https://jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Enter your Email in the first space
- Fill in your JAMB password in the second space.
- Tap on “Login” to proceed”
- When you have been logged in, navigate to the side menu, where you will see “Check Admission Status” and tap on it and your admission status will be displayed.
How to accept Admission on the JAMB CAPS Admission portal.
If you have been admitted on the JAMB CAPS portal, then note that you have just two weeks to accept or reject your admission. In this case, candidates are advised to follow the steps below to accept their admission.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the admission status and you will see your admission status will be two options.
- One of the options is “Accept” and the other is “Reject”.
- The two options will be active if you have been given admission.
- Click on “Accept” to accept your admission.
Steps for new students Registration:
All admitted Direct Entry and UTME candidates are complete their registration and clearance at the school premises at their respective departments.
Needed Documents for Registration/Clearance.
- Admission letter from JAMB and School.
- Acceptance fee receipt
- Passport photograph
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- Recommendation Letter (Letter of Reference).
- Testimonial from Secondary Schools attended
- Certificate of Origin
- Original O’level Result
- Previous Degree Certificate (for direct entry candidates only), etc.
Admitted candidates are to present all the original and photocopies of the above documents to their respective faculty’s admission officer at Abia State University for registration and clearance.
How to check and print ABSU JAMB Admission Letter.
Finally, you can check your admission status on the ABSU admission status checking portal for confirmation. After confirmation, you can then go ahead and print your admission letter.
Below are the actual steps to follow to confirm your admission status on the ABSU admission checker portal and print your admission letter.
- Visit ABSU Admission checking portal @https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus
- Type in your JAMB Reg Number or Application Form Number
- Tap on “Login” to access your Application Status.
If you were able to check your ABSU admission status following the steps above, then kindly drop your comment below and share this information with others.