All candidates can access the Sule Lamido University admission Status checking portal to check the SLU admission list for 2021/2022 academic session.
The names of all UTME and Direct Entry candidates admitted into SLU 2021/2022 undergraduate programs into various departments and Faculties can now be checked online.
If you are yet to check your admission status, then kindly follow the information below to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS or via the SLU admission portal.
Note, the Sule Lamido University (SLU) first and second list (1st and 2nd batch) admission list and even the third list (3rd batch) supplementary list can also be checked following the same steps.
See how to check your SLU admission status 2021 below and how to print your admission letter through the JAMB portal.
How to Check SLU Admission List 2021 on Checker Portal
Please follow the outlined steps/procedures shown below to check the SLU admission on scroll down to see how to confirm your admission on the JAMB CAPS portal;
- Go to the official SLU Admission checking portal via https://slu.edu.ng/admission-lists/
- Select your faculty
- Tap on your faculty link (note, links are not colored)
- View and download your admission list.
- Alternatively, visit the SLU news and events to see the latest news on SLU 2021 admission.
- Use the search section to search easily
- Enter your valid email and click on ‘submit’ to get SLU’s latest updates via your email.
Collection of Admission Letter and Registration for newly admitted students will be done at the School premise, Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa.
The collection of JAMB Admission Letter can be done online. Kindly print your JAMB admission letter here.
Note; All admitted candidates are to come along with their original academic documents, credentials, and certificates.
How to Check SLU Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
Below is the recommended steps development in 2021, by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for candidates to check their status through the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
All direct entry/UTME applicants should follow the outlined steps/procedures shown below to their check admission status via the JAMB CAPS online portal;
- Visit the online JAMB CAPS Admission Portal via https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Login with your JAMB Profile email and password.
- Hit the “Login” option to proceed to your dashboard.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ and Select ‘Access my CAPS’
- Finally, tap on ‘Admission Status’ to see your SLU admission status.
All candidates that see a message like “Congratulations! You have been admitted” should immediately scroll to the bottom of the page and accept their admission.
Other candidates that see messages like ‘Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet’, ‘Sorry you are not admitted’ or ‘Admission in progress” and so on should immediately do the following;
Please kindly follow those steps to check the names of all UTME and Direct Entry candidates admitted on the SLU admission list 2021.