Is AAUA admission list for 2021 out? If that is the question you have been asking, then this content is meant to answer the question and also guide you on how to check your admission status.
If you want to know how to check Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba admission status for the 2021/2022 academic session then the procedures below will help you to check your admission status.
The information reaching us is that the AAUA admission list for 2021 will be released in batches starting with the merit list and other batches plus the supplementary list.
So, the admission status for UTME and Direct entry is available and it is to be checked on the JAMB admission portal or via the AAUA admission status checker portal.
Follow the instructions below to check your admission status. The procedures below are for direct entry and UTME candidates who took part in the 2021/2022 academic session.
How To Check AAUA Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal
Kindly follow the steps below to check your AAUA admission status on the JAMB CAPS admission portal.
- Go to the JAMB CAPS Admission portal via https://jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Fill in your username (JAMB Email) in the first space.
- Enter your JAMB password.
- Tap on ‘login’ to continue
- After logging in, navigate to where you will see ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select ‘Check Admission Status’ and click on ‘Access my CAPS’ to proceed.
- Choose your Exam year (2021)
- Fill in your JAMB registration number in the space provided
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to see your ADSU admission status
How To Check AAUA Admission List On AAUA Portal
After checking your admission status on JAMB CAPS, you are to follow the procedures below to check the AAUA admission list on the portal for confirmation.
- Visit the AAUA admission status checking portal via https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the space provided.
- Click on the search icon to search for your name on the AAUA admission portal
- If you are admitted, your admission status will show up.
How to Accept AAUA Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Admitted UTME and Direct entry candidates that have admitted have just two weeks to reject or accept their admission status on JAMB CAPS following the step below.
- After seeing your admission status on JAMB CAPS, scroll down to the bottom.
- At the bottom, you will see ‘accept’ and ‘reject’
- Click on ‘Accept’ to accept your admission or click on “reject’ to reject the admission.
Note: Accepting the admission means you are interested in it, but rejecting it means you are not interested in the admission. So be careful before accepting or rejecting any admission.
How To Print AAUA Admission Letter On AAUA Website
Follow the procedures below to confirm and print your AAUA JAMB admission letter on the school portal:
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login and select“Admission Letter” and generate your payment ID
- Confirm the details on your payment I.D
- After confirmation, proceed and make your payment of N1,000
- When you complete the payment, proceed and print your admission letter
Other Admission Lists:
We on studentmajor.com will regularly update this AAUA admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session. Candidates that have not been admitted should keep checking this page for more updates.