Aspirants who ask to know when the BSUM admission list for 2021 will be out and how to check the Benue State University (BSUM) admission status on JAMB CAPS will be enlightened through this information!
You are to follow the two steps and procedures outlined in this article to check your admission status through the JAMB CAPS or BSUM admission status portal.
Has BSU started giving admission? Yes! If you applied and partook in the BSUM 2021 Post UTME admission screening exercise, then you can proceed to check your admission status following the steps outlined below.
Note: BSUM will start admitting students 3 weeks after the official screening exercise and candidates are to check their admission status respectively.
Kindly use the steps below to check your admission status on the JAMB CAPS portal or through the BSUM admission status checker portal and print your admission letter.
How to Check BSU Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
Below are the recommended steps to check your admission status via JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- Go to JAMB CAPS Admission Portal at @ https://jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Enter your JAMB Email in the first Column
- Enter your JAMB password in the second column.
- Click on “Login” to proceed
- After logging in, navigate to the side menu and click on “Check Admission Status” to see your admission status.
Also know that admission is given in batches/list as, merit list, (1st list), second list, third list, and so on. So aspirants who do not see their admission status now are to keep checking it later.
Check Admission List on BSUM Admission Status Portal
Follow the steps to check and confirm your admission status via the school admission portal.
- Go to BSUM admission status portal via https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided.
- Click on ‘submit’ to see your admission status