The Benue State University, BSUM POST UTME Form 2021/2022 and the BSU admission requirements including the steps on how to apply for the BSU Post UTME 2021 has been outlined in this page.
Now, will you care to know when the BSUM Post UTME registration for 2021 will start? Will you also care to know the BSU admission cut off mark and how to apply? If yes, then see hatit below.
Note: This is an information on the Benue State University Post UTME Date, BSU Admission Requirements 2021, and how to apply for BSU Post UTME 2021.
Is BSUM Post UTME Admission Form for 2021 Out?
The school management of the Benue State University (BSUM) is now selling admission application and registration form for the BSUM Post UTME screening exercise.
- See BSUM Courses and their cut off marks here.
- Upgrade Your JAMB Result/Jamb Score
So if you are one of the Candidates that wishes to apply for admission into BSUM, then below are on the right steps and proper procedure to follow.
How To Buy BSU Admission Form 2021
Before you can apply for the Benue State University Post UTME screening exercise 2021, applicants will be required to buy the BSU Post UTME form online.
To easily obtain this form online, applicants are to visit the Benue State University portal following these steps;
- Visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Navigate to the admissions menu.
- Scroll to the “Application section”
- Select the Post UTME/DE link.
- Now, type in your JAMB number in the space to verify your details.
- Check the details displayed to be sure there are yours.
- Now, click on “proceed” to start the payments process.
- There are three payment methods to choose.
- Select your payment method to make the payment via Bank deposit, online debit card payment or ATM terminals payment via quickteller.
- Upon completion of the payment, make sure you return to the BSUM portal to print out your Payment receipt using your payment reference number.
How to Apply for BSU Post UTME 2021
After a successful payment following the instructions above, return to the BSU portal to complete your registration as shown below:
- Return to www.bsum.edu.ng
- Also navigate to the admissions menu and scroll to the “Application section”
- Select the Post UTME/DE link as your application type.
- Fill in your JAMB number in the space to verify your JAMB candidate’s details.
- Now, click on “proceed” to continue the process.
- Clicking on “proceed” will be redirected to your candidate’s account dashboard.
- From your application dashboard, click on “My Bio Data”.
- When the page loads completely, fill in your basic bio-data information.
- Click on “Upload Documents” to start uploading your academic documents.
- Check out all the bio-data details and documents that you have uploaded to be sure there are correct.
- Finally, click on “Acknowledgement Slip” to print your registration acknowledgement slip.
BSUM Admission Requirements 2021 to be Uploaded
During the application, all applicants will be required to upload the following documents:
- Original SSCE O’level result/Certificate.
- Candidates who do not have their original result can upload their statement of result.
- Original JAMB result
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Origin.
- Marriage certificate or affidavits.
- Applicants are advised to print two (2) copies of the acknowledgement slip.
- The registration/Acknowledgement Slips will be needed during the screening exercise.
Other requirements will include a satisfying cut off mark. See BSUM courses and their cut off marks here.Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update