BSUM POST UTME Form 2020/2021 & BSU Screening Requirements: Do you wish to know when BSUM Post UTME Form for 2020 will come out, the price for the form, BSUM cut off mark requirements and how to apply for BSU Post Utme Exercise? If yes, then that is exactly what we will be discussing here in details.
This guide will tell you more about the Benue State University Post UTME Date, Admission Requirements, BSUM Cut off Mark Requirements, Form Price, how to apply for BSUM Post UTME Exercise and Qualifications for Admission Updates and News:
So if you are one of the Candidates that wishes to apply for admission at BSUM, then you are on the right page that help you..
- 1 Is BSUM Post UTME Form For 2020 Out?
- 2 How Much is BSUM Post UTME Form.
- 3 BSUM Post UTME Requirements For 2020/2021
- 4 BSUM Cut off Mark Requirement 2020
- 5 But If your JAMB Score is below the BSUM Cut off Mark of 180, then do the following:
- 6 Closing Date For BSUM POST Registration |Application Deadline.
- 7 Related
Is BSUM Post UTME Form For 2020 Out?
Firstly, the Benue State University – BSUM POST UTME form for 2020/2021 is just Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only. You will see how to buy and Register for BSUM POST UTME Exercise as you read down.
To make it clearer, BSUM Post UTME form will come out any moment from now and it will be updated here immediately it is out. Read down to see how to get the form and register for the POST UTME at the comfort of your home.
How Much is BSUM Post UTME Form.
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all schools must charge nothing more than N2,000 for their POST UTME FORM.
So the stipulated amount for the Benue State University, BSUM Post UTME Form 2020/2021 for Admission Screening Exercise is N2, 000 only. You will See how to pay it as you read down.
BSUM Post UTME Requirements For 2020/2021
Below are BSUM Post UTME Exercise Requirements and Eligibility for Admission 2020/2021.
To know if you are qualified for the Benue State University – BSUM Post UTME Exercise 2020, then note that:
- BSUM Post UTME screening exercise is for all candidates that chose BSUM as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb Exam.
- Candidates that can register and Participate in the Benue State University (BSUM) must score at least 180 in their Jamb Exam.
- All Applicants are required to have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- All Participants must attach their POST UTME form to their Documents during and when coming for the POST UTME exercise.
- Original JAMB result (Note: it is only the Original JAMB result that is needed and not the JAMB Result Notification Print out) Print Your Original JAMB Result Here
- Passport photograph must be attached to documents for identification.
BSUM Cut off Mark Requirement 2020
JAMB has released the JAMB cut off Mark for all Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges and every other Tertiary institution in Nigeria.
So BSUM required JAMB Cut off Mark for 2020 Post UTME admission is 180. For now, the actual BSUM Departmental Cut off Points has not been released by the school management.
But If your JAMB Score is below the BSUM Cut off Mark of 180, then do the following:
Closing Date For BSUM POST Registration |Application Deadline.
The Benue State University (BSUM) Sales and registration for the 2020/2021 POST UTME Screening exercise will last for two weeks from the starting date.
So all applicants that wishes to participate in the POST UTME Exercise are strictly advice to register on or before the deadline. Failure to do this will disqualify them from participating in the POST UTME exercise.
Hope you found this guide on Very helpful and useful? Please Feel free to share this Update on BSUM Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Date, Price & Requirements with your friends and colleagues.
You can do that by using the social media sharing buttons below. Please don’t fail to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below↓
We love you and we wish you a successful admission this year…