Same way you wish to know if KWASU Post UTME Form 2020 is out is the same way we wish to keep all candidates updated on all information about KWASU 2020 Post UTME Exercise.
This page will give a very satisfying information how to Apply and Register for Kwara State University Post UTME Exercise 2020/2021, KWASU Post UTME Screening Date, Admission Requirements, Cut off Mark, Form Price and Qualifications for Admission.
If you are one of the Candidates that wishes to apply for admission at Kwara State University, then you are on the right page that will feed you with so much information..
NOTE: Kwara State University POST UTME Exercise is what every Aspirant that choose KWASU Must must participate in to be eligible for admission.
- 1 Is KWASU Post UTME Form 2020 Out?
- 2 When Will KWASU Post UTME Form For 2020 be on Sales?
- 3 How Much Is KWASU 2020 Post UTME Application Form 2020.
- 4 Kwara State University Admission Requirements For 2020
- 5 KWASU JAMB and Departmental Cut off Mark Requirement
- 6 Kwara State University Post UTME Application Procedures
- 7 Step one: Making your Post UTME Payment:
- 8 Step Two: Completing Your Registration
- 9 KWASU Post UTME Application/Registration Deadline
- 10 Will KWASU Write Exam in Their 2020 Post UTME exercise
- 11 Related
Is KWASU Post UTME Form 2020 Out?
The Kwara State University Post UTME Form is just N2,000. You will see how to buy and Register for the POST UTME and What you need to gain Admission in KWASU as you read down.
When Will KWASU Post UTME Form For 2020 be on Sales?
KWASU Post UTME form 2020 and application portal will soon be open for interested candidates to apply for 2020 Post UTME Admission Exercise.
Meanwhile, the school managements has released the requirements and application guidelines for 2020 Post UTME Admission As shown below↓
How Much Is KWASU 2020 Post UTME Application Form 2020.
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all schools must charge nothing more than N2,000 for their POST UTME FORM.
So the stipulated amount for the KWASU Post UTME Application Form 2020 N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only.
Kwara State University Admission Requirements For 2020
Below are Post UTME Admission Requirements and Eligibility for 2020 Admission in KWASU.
Below are the Kwara State University Post UTME Admission Requirements for Admission in 2020.
- KWASU Post UTME Admission exercise is for all candidates that chose KWASU as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb UTME Exam.
- All KWASU applicants must score at least 180 in their Jamb Exam.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Participants must attach their KWASU POST UTME form to their Documents when coming for KWASU POST UTME exercise.
- Cases of candidates that are Awaiting their O’level Result may not be accepted.
KWASU JAMB and Departmental Cut off Mark Requirement
Candidates Who do not Meet KWASU Cut off Mark of 180 should do the following:
Kwara State University Post UTME Application Procedures
Candidates who have met the above requirements are to follow the Procedures below to apply for KWASU POST UTME screening Exercise via the school portal. All you need to do is to:
Step one: Making your Post UTME Payment:
- Go to KWASU Post UTME Application portal @ myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register.
- Fill in the Application form with your full name, phone number and valid email address
- Locate where you “Academic Program” and select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Check under “Mode of Entry” and select UTME or DE (Direct Entry)
- Select your “Mode of Study” (Full Time or Part Time)
- Under, “Centre” select KWASU
- Click “Register” to proceed to make your Post UTME payment.
- Proceed to by tabbing on “make Payement” to get your payment invoice and Select “Pay Now” to pay.
- Enter your payment card details and tab on “Pay” to complete your payment.
Step Two: Completing Your Registration
- Once your payment has been approved to be successful, you will be redirected to the Post UTME registration page.
- On this page, Fill in all the required information and Details and Submit your application.
- On completion, print out your Registration form and Payment Receipt and keep it for reference purpose.
KWASU Post UTME Application/Registration Deadline
The Kwara State University Sales of Application or registration form for the 2020/2021 POST UTME Screening exercise will last for two weeks from the starting date.
So all applicants that wishes to apply should make sure the register on or before the deadline. Failure to do this will disqualify them from participating in the POST UTME exercise.
Will KWASU Write Exam in Their 2020 Post UTME exercise
This decision is completely in the hands of the school management to decide whether they will be any written exam during the POST UTME Screening Exercise or not.
But my advice to all Candidates reading this post is to prepare themselves as if they will be exam.
Hope you found this guide very helpful and useful? Please Feel free to share this KWASU Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Date, Price & Requirements guide with your friends and colleagues.
You can do that by using the social media sharing buttons below. Please don’t fail to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below↓
We love you and we wish you a successful admission this year…