Same way you wish to know if the KWASU Post UTME Form 2021 is out is the same way we on studentmajor wish to keep all candidates updated on all information about kwara State University Post UTME Exercise 2021.
This page will give interested candidates a very satisfying information on how to apply or register for Kwara State University Post UTME 2021/2022 and the KWASU Post UTME Screening Date and Admission Requirements for 2021.
So if you are one of the concerned candidates that wishes to apply for admission into the Kwara state University via the KWASU undergraduate admission entry mode for 2021, should adhere to this information.
Is KWASU Post UTME Form 2021 Out?
The Kwara State University Post UTME Form is just N2,000 and the form will be out only on the KWASU admission portal. See how to buy and register for the POST UTME and the requirements that you need to gain admission into KWASU below.
Note: the KWASU admission form 2021 and application portal will soon be open for interested candidates to apply for 2021 Post UTME Admission Exercise.
Meanwhile, the Kwara State University management has released the admission requirements and application guidelines for 2021 Post candidates as shown below.
Kwara State University Post UTME Application Procedures 2021
Candidates who have met the above requirements are to follow the Procedures below to apply for KWASU POST UTME screening Exercise via the school portal. All you need to do is to:
Process for Buying KWASU form online.
- Go to KWASU Post UTME Application portal @ myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register.
- Fill in the Application form with your full name, phone number and valid email address
- Locate where you “Academic Program” and select “Undergraduate (Regular)
- Check under “Mode of Entry” and select “UTME” or “DE (Direct Entry)”
- Select your “Mode of Study” (Full Time or Part Time)
- Under, “Centre” select “KWASU”
- Click “Register” to proceed to make your Post UTME payment.
- Proceed to by tabbing on “make Payement” to get your payment invoice and Select “Pay Now” to pay.
- Enter your payment card details and tab on “Pay” to complete your payment.
Process for Completing the Registration
- Once your payment has been approved to be successful, you will be redirected to the Post UTME registration page.
- On this page, Fill in all the required information and Details and Submit your application.
- On completion, print out your Registration form and Payment Receipt and keep it for reference purpose.
Candidates that have good O’level result and obtain a high JAMB score that has satisfied the departmental cut off mark for their course will surely gain admission.
KWASU Post UTME Closing Date/Registration Deadline for 2021
The Kwara State University sales of application/registration form for the 2021/2022 admission screening exercise will last for about three weeks from the registration starting date.
We advice all candidates reading this post to prepare adequately for the KWASU screening exercise by making sure they meet and have all the admission requirements.
Hope you found this guide very helpful and useful? Please do well to share this information and also drop your thoughts and comments using the comment box below.