Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic Post Utme Form 2021. This article will show you how to apply for the ND and HND Post Utme Screening at the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa.
For the 2021/2022 Admission, you will also be shown the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FPN) Post UTME Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark, and Registration Details, as well as when the screening form will be officially issued.
This is to inform all candidates who have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, NASARAWA as their first choice Institution, that the school is currently selling its post utme form.
Interested candidates can now apply for the Post UTME screening with the FEDPOLYNAS Post UTME Portal. The application is open to all National Diploma (ND) aspirants in the various courses offered in the school.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post Utme form 2021 is not out. Always check studentmajor.com to get the latest news and information about the 2021 Fed Poly Nasarawa Post Utme screening exercise.
This post will be updated immediately after the management of the Fed Poly Nasarawa releases its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for Federal Nasarawa Poly 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
- 1 Requirements for Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post Utme Screening Form
- 2 HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NASARAWA POST UTME 2021
- 3 ELIGIBILITY
- 4 How Much Is Fed Poly Nasarawa Post Utme Form
- 5 WHAT IS THE APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR FEDPOLYNAS POST UTME SCREENING?
- 6 FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, NASARAWA SCREENING DATE?
- 7 Related
Requirements for Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post Utme Screening Form
(a) Higher National Diploma
National Diploma (ND) in Library and Information Science from recognized Polytechnics with at least Lower Credit plus at least five (5) credits in GCE O’Level, SSCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language, and a minimum of one (1) year post-National Diploma industrial attachment.
(b) National Diploma Admission Through JAMB UTME
- Agricultural Technology: Candidates must have credit passes in English Language (not Literature in English), Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric Science and any other two from science subjects.
- Marketing: Candidates must have credit passes in English Language (not Literature in English) and Mathematics and any three other relevant subjects.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NASARAWA POST UTME 2021
- Visit the 2021/2022 Post UTME application portal here.
- Fill the empty boxes with the required details. Ensure all your details are correct before proceeding to the next stage.
- Confirm your email address by clicking the link sent to you from the FEDPOLYNAS.
- You will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
- Proceed to make the payment and upload all necessary documents.
- Print out a copy of the application form.
- You can keep checking for further updates by logging in to your profile with your registered email address and password.
- Applicants must have selected the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPOLYNAS), as their first choice Institution in JAMB.
- Applicants must have scored equal to or higher than the minimum JAMB cut off mark for the Institution. This benchmark is 120.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’level credit passes at not more than two sittings. Two of which must be Mathematics and English language. The rest should be 3 other relevant subjects to the course of study.
- Applicants must be ready to pay a sum of two thousand naira (N2,000) for the Post UTME.
How Much Is Fed Poly Nasarawa Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
WHAT IS THE APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR FEDPOLYNAS POST UTME SCREENING?
The Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa announced the sales of forms into the National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic session on the 13th July, 2021.
The university has also said that the online gateway for the Post UTME Application will be closed six weeks after the form is released. The Polytechnic will not accept applications from aspirants who have not yet applied beyond this date.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, NASARAWA SCREENING DATE?
The date for the Post UTME Screening at the Federal Polytechnic in Nasarawa has yet to be announced. Although it was recently revealed that this year’s screening may be conducted entirely online, with no need to visit the school for the exam.
However, it has not yet been determined whether or not the exam would be conducted online. The school is still considering it.