KASU post UTME form 2020 and Post UTME admission Requirements is out? This page will give you the complete information on Kaduna State university 2020 post UTME exercise.
What you will learn on this page includes: when KASU post UTME form will be on sales, how much is KASU post UTME form, KASU admission requirements, KASU cut off mark requirement and all the basic info you need to know about KASU 2020 post UTME exercise.
I Will also Answer The following:
- How much is KASU post UTME Form
- Is KASU post UTME form for 2020 out
- When will KASU post UTME form be on sale.
- How to apply for KASU post UTME exercise.
- When is KASU post UTME application deadline
- Will KASU write post UTME exam (aptitude test)
Infact, all you need to know about KASU 2020 post UTME exercise will be discuss here in details.
- 1 When Will KASU Post UTME Form for 2020 Come out?
- 2 How much is Kaduna State university Post UTME
- 3 How to apply for KASU 2020 Post UTME Admission.
- 4 1st: KASU POST UTME Account Creation
- 5 How To Make KASU POST UTME Fee Payment
- 6 Completing KASU Post UTME Registration |Final Stage
- 7 KASU Admission & Jamb Cut off Mark
- 8 KASU Post UTME Admission Requirements for 2020
- 9 Admission Requirements For KASU Direct Entry (D.E) Candidates
- 10 Closing Date For KASU post UTME Application | Registration deadline
- 11 Related
When Will KASU Post UTME Form for 2020 Come out?
The Kaduna State University Post UTME Form for 2020 is not yet on sales for now. But KASU cut off mark, admission requirements for 2020 and the application guidelines and instruction for the 2020 Post UTME Exercise is out. Please kindly See them below..
Kaduna State University has announced that the registration form for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise will be made available any moment from now.
They have advised all candidates that are willing to apply for her post UTME screening exercise to kindly make sure the read and understand the procedures and requirements for their 2020 Post UTME Exercise as listed below.
How much is Kaduna State university Post UTME
Total Form Price, Registration and application fee for Kaduna State university (KASU) Post UTME Form 2020 is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only.
See how to get the form and How to apply for the Post UTME Below.
How to apply for KASU 2020 Post UTME Admission.
- Applicants are to visit KASU POST UTME Admission Application Portal @https://forms.kasu.edu.ng or use the KASU Post UTME Android App
- On landing on the page, Do the following:
1st: KASU POST UTME Account Creation
- Tab on the “Green Login Button”
- Enter Your Username (Use your Jamb Reg No. As your username) (For Example 12345678BG).
- Enter Your Jamb Password (Exclude the 1st & the Last Character of the Password)
- Tab on the link “Proceed with Payment”.
How To Make KASU POST UTME Fee Payment
After Tabbing on the link “Proceed with Payment”, your payment details will be generated.
- Click the green button at at the top of the page to “Pay Via Interswitch”.
- Go on and complete your payment.
Completing KASU Post UTME Registration |Final Stage
- After you might have Successful made your payment, you have to logout and wait for about 10 minutes for your payment to authenticate and reflect.
- After the 10 minutes, login again and complete your registration by filling the required details and information.
- Print out a copy of the Post UTME registration slip for yourself.
KASU Admission & Jamb Cut off Mark
KASU required JAMB Cut off Mark for 2020 Post UTME admission is 170. And the breakdown below is the cut off mark for each Faculties.
- Arts = 170
- Agricultural Sciences = 170
- Environmental Sciences = 170
- Management Sciences = 170
- Science = 170
- Social Sciences = 170
- Medicine = 200
- Pharmaceutical Sciences = 200
Candidates Who do not Meet KASU Cut off Mark of 170 should do the following:
KASU Post UTME Admission Requirements for 2020
Below are the Kaduna State University Post UTME Exercise Requirements for Admission in 2020.
- KASU Post UTME Admission exercise is for all candidates that chose KASU as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb UTME Exam.
- All KASU applicants must score at least 170 in their Jamb Exam.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Participants must attach their KASU POST UTME form to their Documents when coming for KASU POST UTME exercise.
- Cases of candidates that are Awaiting their O’level Result can also apply for the Screening.
Admission Requirements For KASU Direct Entry (D.E) Candidates
To be qualified for KASU Direct Entry application and also stand a chance to be admitted, you must meet the following requirements.
- Minimum ﬁve (5) Credit pass in your O’level result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE).
- O’level Result must not be more than two sittings.
- 2 passes (in prescribed subjects for each discipline) in the A’Level Exam (JUPEB, Cambridge, IJMB or Institute of Baccalaureate). SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalents in three other subjects
- Two Passes in 2 major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents.
- A Minimum of lower credit grade in N.D or National Innovation Diploma and the O’Level requirements
Closing Date For KASU post UTME Application | Registration deadline
There is no current information on this right now, We promise to update this information as we continue to gather more information from the school management.
For now, that is all the information on KASU 2020 Post UTME Exercise that you need. More information on this will be updated as we continue to receive more information. Please feel free to share this post with your friends.
Use any of the social Media button below to share this post with your friends and Also drop your comment using the comment box below.