Kindly check below to see if the KASU Post UTME form 2021 and Post UTME admission requirements is out for 2021/022 academic session undergraduate and Direct Entry Admission 2021.
This page will give you the complete information on the Kaduna State university Post UTME screening form 2021 and how to register for the KASU screening 2021.
What you will learn on this page includes: when KASU post UTME form will be on sales, how much is KASU post UTME form, KASU admission requirements, KASU cut off mark requirement and all the basic info you need to know about KASU 2021 post UTME exercise.
Is Kasu Post UTME Form Out for 2021?
The Kaduna State University (KASU) Post UTME Form for 2021 is not out for now and as such, the sales of KASU Admission screening form for 2021 is not yet on sales for now.
But KASU cut off mark, admission requirements for 2021 and the application guidelines and instruction for the 2021 Post UTME Exercise is out. Please kindly See them below..
KASU has advised all candidates that are willing to apply for her post UTME screening exercise to kindly make sure the read and understand the procedures and requirements for their 2021 Post UTME exercise as listed below.
How much is Kaduna State Post UTME Form 2021?
The total Kaduna State University (KASU) admission screening form Price, registration amount and application fee for 2021 is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only.
Kaduna State University has announced that the Post UTME registration form for the 2021 Post UTME Screening exercise will be made available any moment from now.
See how to buy the form online and how to apply for the Post UTME admission screening exercise below.
How to apply for KASU 2021 Post UTME Admission.
- Applicants are to visit KASU POST UTME Admission Application Portal @https://forms.kasu.edu.ng or use the KASU Post UTME Android App
- On landing on the page, Do the following:
1st: KASU POST UTME Account Creation
- Tab on the “Green Login Button”
- Enter Your Username (Use your Jamb Reg No. As your username) (For Example 12345678BG).
- Enter Your JAMB Password (Exclude the 1st & the Last Character of the Password)
- Tab on the link “Proceed with Payment”.
How To Buy KASU Admission Form/Payment Procedures
After Tabbing on the link “Proceed with Payment”, your payment details will be generated.
- Click the green button at at the top of the page to “Pay Via Interswitch”.
- Go on and complete your payment.
KASU Post UTME Final Registration Stage 2021
- After you might have Successful made your payment, you have to logout and wait for about 10 minutes for your payment to authenticate and reflect.
- After the 10 minutes, login again and complete your registration by filling the required details and information.
- Print out a copy of the Post UTME registration slip for yourself.
- Arts = 170
- Agricultural Sciences = 170
- Environmental Sciences = 170
- Management Sciences = 170
- Science = 170
- Social Sciences = 170
- Medicine = 200
- Pharmaceutical Sciences = 200
Candidates Who do not Meet KASU Cut off Mark of 170 should do the following:
KASU Admission Requirements for 2021
Below are the Kaduna State University Post UTME Exercise Requirements for Admission in 2021.
- KASU Post UTME Admission exercise is for all candidates that chose KASU as their first choice in the 2021 Jamb UTME Exam.
- All KASU applicants must score at least 170 in their Jamb Exam.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc.
- The Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Participants must attach their KASU POST UTME form to their Documents when coming for KASU POST UTME exercise.
- Cases of candidates that are Awaiting their O’level Result can also apply for the Screening.
KASU Direct Entry (DE) Admission 2021
To be qualified for KASU Direct Entry admission 2021 application and also stand a chance to be admitted, you must meet the following requirements.
- Minimum ﬁve (5) Credit pass in your O’level result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE).
- O’level Result must not be more than two sittings.
- 2 passes (in prescribed subjects for each discipline) in the A’Level Exam (JUPEB, Cambridge, IJMB or Institute of Baccalaureate). SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalents in three other subjects
- Two Passes in 2 major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents.
- A Minimum of lower credit grade in N.D or National Innovation Diploma and the O’Level requirements
KASU post UTME Deadline /Registration Closing Date 2021
There is no current information on this right now, We promise to update this information as we continue to gather more information from the school management.
When is KASU Post UTME starting 2021?
Interested candidates that choose the Kaduna State University (KASU) and also wish to apply for the Kaduna State University Post UTME 2021 should check the date stated on their slip to know their screening date.
For now, that is all the information on KASU 2021 Post UTME Exercise that you need. More information on this will be updated as we continue to receive more information. Please feel free to share this post with your friends.
Use any of the social Media button below to share this post with your friends and Also drop your comment using the comment box below.