The UNIUYO 2020/2021 second supplementary admission form is out for the UNIUYO newly approved courses.
Information reaching us has it that the University of Uyo has received approval of new undergraduate courses by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
As such, the newly approved UNIUYO undergraduate programmes have been hosted on the JAMB CAPS for 2021/2022 admission.
Interested candidates can now apply admissions for admission into the UNIUYO newly approved programmes in 2020/2021 academic session.
New Undergraduate programmes approved in UNIUYO 2021
The following are the list and names of the newly approved UNIUYO undergraduate degree programmes, their faculty and their degrees.
|Industrial Technology Education||(B.Sc[Ed])||Faculty of Education|
|Dental Surgery||BDS||Faculty of Clinical Sciences|
|Nursing Science||(B.NSc)||Faculty of Clinical Sciences|
|Radiography and Radiation Science||(B.Sc)||Faculty of Basic Clinical Sciences|
|Physiotherapy||(B.Physiotherapy)||Faculty of Basic Clinical Sciences|
|Medical Laboratory Science||(BMLS)||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences|
Admission Requirements 2021
All applicants must meet the following requirements to be qualified for the UNIUYO Supplementary Admission into the following courses.
- Five credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicants must make the University of Uyo his or her first Choice in JAMB.
- Such applicant must have a minimum JAMB score of 180.
- Candidates are to carry out a voluntary change of course on JAMB portal to the new course they choose.
- Interested applicants must also scan and upload original of their academic qualifications.
- Finally, applicants must pay and complete the registration online as stated below.
How to Buy UNIUYO Supplementary Form 2021
The University of Uyo Supplementary form 2021 can only be obtained online. Applicants are to pay and obtain the form online as shown below.
How much is UNIUYO Supplementary form 2021? The UNIUYO supplementary admission form and registration for 2021 is One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only.
Check the steps below to see how to pay and complete the registration online on UNIUYO portal.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Supplementary Admission 2021
To easily register for the UNIUYO 2021 supplementary undergraduate supplementary admission.
- Visit the UNIUYO Supplementary admission portal via http://uniuyo.edu.ng/e-portals
- Enter your valid phone number and E-mail.
- Login and proceed.
- On the portal, navigate and select “Admission Form”.
- Select “Post UTME supplementary” under the Admission Form type
- Click on “MAKE PAYMENT NOW” to proceed to payment section.
- You can make the payment online using Remita or generate your Remita number and proceed to bank to make payment.
- After making the payment, return online registration portal.
- Now, click on the ‘Register’ to obtain your login details.
- Use the login details to login to the registration portal complete your registration.
- Printout your Supplementary Admission Slip and keep for further registrations.
For more information, contact the University of Uyo admission board via email: [email protected]Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update