Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
When is FUOYE Post UTME starting 2021? How to apply for FUOYE post-UTME 2021/2022 online. Is FUOYE Post UTME Form out for 2021/2022 session?
This is to inform all interested and prospective students of FUOYE that FUOYE post utme form for 2021/2022 academic session is not yet out.
Continue reading on to see how to apply for the Federal University Oye Ekiti Post UTME form successfully when the form is finally released without any hindrance via the Federal University Oye Ekiti Post UTME registration portal.
How much is FUOYE Post UTME form? FUOYE Post UTME registration form cost N2,000 (Two thousand naira) only and should be paid only via the university’s official payment portal.
Candidates That are Eligible for FUOYE Post UTME.
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME.
- Step 1: Logon to ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme.
- Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
- Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
- Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
- Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
- Step 5: After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
- Step 7: Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
- Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to [email protected]fuoye.edu.ng.
FUOYE Post UTME Deadline
The deadline for the application of the FUOYE Post Utme form 2021/2022 session has not been announced by the school management.