Are you here to confirm if UNIUYO Post UTME form 2021 is out? If yes, then you are on the right page with legit info on the University of Uyo 2021 admission.
If you are one of the aspirants seeking to apply for admission to UNIUYO, then this information is for you.
Firstly, make sure you are not misled by fake news about UNIUYO admission. More so, never pay anyone online to process the UNIUYO admission form for you or to secure admission for you.
Is UNIUYO Post UTME form for 2021 out?
No! The UNIUYO Post UTME form for 2021/2022 academic session admission screening is not out right now.
See information on the UNIUYO Post UTME screening date, admission requirements, Cut off mark requirements, admission form price, qualifications, eligibility for admission, and how to apply for UNIUYO screening below.
When will UNIUYO 2021 Post UTME form come out? The UNIUYO admission form for 2021 will be out very soon.
See more detailed information on the University of Uyo 2021 admission process for interested aspirants as released by the school admission board below.
- UNIUYO Cut Off Mark
- Check UNIUYO admission update
- Check UNIUYO School fee for 2021 new students
- All UNIUYO Courses and their Cut off mark
- Visit the UNIUYO Admission portal
How much is UNIUYO Post UTME form?
The total cost of the UNIUYO admission form (including the registration and application fee) is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. Below is the procedure for the payment.
This fee covers both the registration and the online form. The payment of the application fee and buying of the registration form is to be done online.
Check out the steps/procedures below on how to buy and apply for the screening exercise.
How to Buy UNIUYO Post UTME form -Online payment.
Follow the steps below to pay and obtain the Post UTME form online and follow the steps below to register for the admission screening exercise.
- Kindly visit the Uniuyo Official website @https://www.uniuyo.edu.ng/
- Check the top menu and select e-Portals
- To avoid waste of time visit the Post-UTME application portal @ https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/
- Locate and select the “Admission form” option on the side menu.
- Under Admission type, select “Post-UTME”
- Enter your valid email in the space marked “Email”
- Type in your correct JAMB Reg. No in the space marked “JAMBREGNO”
- Enter your Phone Number in the space marked “PhoneNo”
- Click on “Make payment” to generate an invoice.
- Use the generated RRR number to pay online or pay in any bank near you.
- All Schools that have released their 2021 admission form
- Admission news/update for all schools
- Schools that accept Second Choice
- JAMB Cut off Mark for all Schools in 2021
How to Register UNIUYO Post UTME Screening (Application Process)
After making the payment for the form (including the registration and application fee) which amounts to two thousand Naira (N2,000)…
kindly revisit the UNIUYO Post-UTME application portal and follow the procedures below to complete your registration.
- Return to the registration portal @ https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/
- Select the menu option with a thumb-up marked “Register”
- Enter your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and tap on “Get Login Details”
- On selecting that option, you will be issued a Registration No and password which you will use to login.
- After logging in, fill the form accurately and submit it.
- Print out your screening schedule slip (you will see your screening date on it)
- Schools that accept from 120 JAMB Score upward
- Courses that accept 120 JAMB score for admission
- change your course to a less competitive one
- All courses and their JAMB Cut off marks
UNIUYO Screening Requirements and Admission eligibility
Some of the most compulsory Post-UTME screening requirements and admission eligibility at the University of Uyo includes, but not limited to;
- The required JAMB cut off mark
- Original JAMB result
- Valid O’level result (either of WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB)
- The printout of your Post-UTME screening slip.
- Registration fee of two thousand Naira.
Cut off mark requirements.
The approved JAMB cut-off mark for admission in UNIUYO is 180. More so, there are specified Cut off marks for each course, department, and faculties. You can see UNIUYO Departmental Cut off mark for 2021.
Candidates Who do not Meet the UNIUYO Cut off Mark of 180 should do the following:
Application Deadline/Registration closing date
Please kindly check and make sure that you meet up with the application deadline and kindly registration before the closing date to avoid automatically disqualification.
Will UNIUYO write an aptitude test (Post-UTME Exam)? Not at all… UNIUYO doesn’t write aptitude test nor any form of Post-UTME exam.
Chances of admission:
The University of Uyo admission process is very holistic. Admission is base on qualification… What actually determines your admission chances is your JAMB score and O’level grades.
- UNIUYO accepts only candidates that chose them as their first choice.
- Kindly go for the screening with a 4 passport photograph
- Candidates with a JAMB score lesser 180 are not qualified for the Post-UTME
- All Applicants need at least 5 credits in their O’level result for a better chance
- Participants are to attach their screening slip to their documents when coming for the screening exercise.
Now you have known everything about the University of Uyo 2021 admission process, the screening date, requirements, and how to apply without making a mistake. Hurray!!!
Please kindly let us know if this information on the UNIUYO Post-UTME form 2021 was helpful to you. You can also share this information with others.