The long-awaited OAU Post UTME form 2021 can now be obtained from the Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME portal. All awaiting OAU aspirants for the 2021/2022 academic session admission should follow the steps below to apply.
According to the information from the Obafemi Awolowo University admission committee, all applicants must ensure they meet the OAU admission requirements, including the cut off mark.
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be qualified for admission.
Therefore, the information on this page will tell you more about the OAU admission requirements, Post UTME form price, the OAU Post UTME registration starting date, and deadline, and how to apply via the application portal.
OAU 2021 Post UTME Registration Starting Date and Deadline.
The complete info on the Obafemi Awolowo University 2021 Post UTME registration starting date, application procedures, and deadline for the 2021/2022 academic year admission based on the frequently asked questions from aspirants are as follows:
- Is OAU Post UTME form for 2021 out? No!!! The OAU Post-UTME registration form for 2021 is not yet out.
- When will OAU Post UTME screening form for 2021 come out? The form will be out very soon, probably, before the end of this month or thereabout. The date will be updated here immediately it is out. So Keep visiting this page for fresh updates.
- When will OAU Post UTME registration for 2021 start? The registration will start the very moment the application form is out. And all aspirants are expected to register within the registration time frame.
Interested aspirants are to follow the registration steps below to pay and apply for OAU 2021 Post UTME screening exercise via the OAU Post –UTME application portal.
How to apply (registration procedures at OAU Post UTME application portal.
Follow the application steps to register for OAU 2021 Post UTME screening exercise via the application portal.
- Visit the OAU Post-UTME Screening Portal @https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/ala_putme/
- Under the section labeled “Activity”: select “Admission Screening”
- The section labeled “Action Required”, select either of;
Download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference)
- And tab on “OK” to proceed.
How To Pay and Purchase the OAU Post_UTME form
- Select “Download RRR” and click “OK” to generate your payment invoice.
- On the next page, Enter the following:
Your Payment Information:
- The Program you are paying for: Select “Admission Screening”
- Payment Item” Select “Admission Screening Fee N1500 + ePortal Access Fee N5000”
- Service Charge(Naira)
- UME Number
- Other names
- Tab on CONTINUE to proceed.
How much is OAU Post UTME form 2021? The Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME form is Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. What is OAU cut off mark for 2021 admission? The OAU general cut off mark for 2021/2022 admission is 180.
Other requirements: Other requirements needed for registration and OAU Post-UTME screening are as follows:
- O’level Result (either of NECO, WAEC, NABTEB or GCE result)
- Two thousand Naira application fee.
- 180 JAMB score
- Origianl JAMB result
- Application Deadline: The application deadline is 3 weeks from the starting date.
The was the basic information on the OAU Post UTME Form 2021/2022. Please take note of the Obafemi Awolowo University screening date, requirements, form price the registration procedure on the application portal.