Interested candidates can now get the UNILAG DLI form 2021/2022 academic session and apply for the UNILAG distance learning Institution.
If you wish to obtain the UNILAG Distance Learning form 2021 and apply for the UNILAG part time admission 2021, then this information is for you.
The UNILAG Part-time Programme is a weekend programme for Distance Learning candidates.
- 1 Is UNILAG Learning Part Time form out for 2021?
- 2 How Much is UNILAG DLI Part Time form 2021.
- 3 How can I get UNILAG DLI form?
- 4 How To Apply For UNILAG Distance Learning Admission 2021
- 5 Is unilag DLI form still on sale?
- 6 UNILAG DLI Part time Registration Closing Date/Application Deadline 2021.
- 7 Related
Is UNILAG Learning Part Time form out for 2021?
The University of Lagos Distance Learning (DLI) Part time application form for 2021/2022 academic session is on sales.
Read down to see if the registration closing date and the application deadline for 2021.
Also Check if UNILAG Part time form is still on sales and the UNILAG part time admission requirements below.
Note that the UNILAG DLI admission does not require any form of examination and it is also opened for direct entry candidate’s programme.
How Much is UNILAG DLI Part Time form 2021.
The University of Lagos Distance Learning DLI Part Time application/registration fee is Seventeen Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N17,500) Only.
Below are the actual procedures to follow to obtain the form and where to obtain the form and register.
How can I get UNILAG DLI form?
To pay and obtain the UNILAG Distance Learning form and register for UNILAG part time admission, follow these steps:
- Visit UNILAG DLI Application Portal @http://applications.unilag.edu.ng.
- Navigate to the “application type” menu and select “Distance Learning Institute”.
- Now, enter your Surname
- Also enter your First and Middle in the other two columns.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Lastly, enter Mobil Phone Number and e-mail Address.
Proceed to the payment section and complete the payment for the registration.
How To Apply For UNILAG Distance Learning Admission 2021
Now, before you apply make sure you meet the part time admission requirements for your part time Course.
- Now, return to UNILAG part time application Portal @http://applications.unilag.edu.ng.
- Login with your login username and password.
- Select “Distance Learning Institute” under “application type”
- Provide all the personal details and bio-data on the spaces provided.
- Proceed to the registration platform.
- Fill the application form with valid details and submit.
- Print out your registration slip.
- The next step and what to do will be stated in your registration slip.
- Follow those steps to complete your admission process.
Is unilag DLI form still on sale?
The registration form for the UNILAG DLI weekend/part time admission for 2021/2022 will still be on sales till the deadline.
Meanwhile, the registration and sales of the admission application form is scheduled to end soon.
See the registration deadline and application closing date for 2021 below for a better understanding.
UNILAG DLI Part time Registration Closing Date/Application Deadline 2021.
The sales of the UNILAG part time form and the registration is scheduled to close around July 2021.
Note; there’s no accurate date as at to when the registration will end for 2021.
As such, applicants are advised to check the application Portal to see if it is still active for registration.
If it is active, then you can apply else, you may have to retry later or check this page for a new date.
I am sure this information was helpful to you? If yes, then share with others.
Also feel free to interact and ask necessary questions about this admission in the comment section below.