Lagos State University (LASU) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Is the application for postgraduate admission to LASU due in 2021? The application form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session has yet to be released by the Lagos State University (LASU) Postgraduate School.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo, postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
LASU Postgraduate Programmes Requirements
- Every candidates of LASU postgraduate school must have a minimum of five (5) credits pass including English Language and Mathematics at Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB).
- All prospective candidate must have completed an undergraduate programme from a recognized university or Polytechnique.
- All prospective candidate must have their National Youth Service Corp Certificate or exemption certificate.
How To Apply For LASU Postgraduate Admission
Applicants should be advised that the LASU postgraduate admission form for the academic year 2021/2022 is only available online for the sum of N25,300.00.
- Visit the Post-Graduate Application Portal
- Go to STEP 1 and Generate Your Application Number
- Print out the generated application number
- Go to STEP 2 and make your Payment.
- Choose ‘Main Campus‘ for the campus ‘Sandwich/Post-Graduate Application‘ for the Study Type and Click on ‘Proceed’
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to generate your transaction ID.
- Make your application fee with your generated Transaction ID on LASU Quickteller Payment Portal .
- Return to the Online Post-Graduate Application Portal
- Go to STEP 3: Enter your ‘Application Number‘ and ‘Surname’ in the fields provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and then complete your application.
- Print out your application form.
LASU PG Form Closing date
From the start of the registration period, the sale of LASU Postgraduate application forms is planned to last no longer than seven (7) weeks.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications within the timeframe specified.